发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

LAPD: 2 Dead In Apparent Murder-Suicide On UCLA Campus; Lockdown Lifted

LAPD: 2 Dead In Apparent Murder-Suicide On UCLA Campus; Lockdown Lifted

The shooting occurred the week before final exams at UCLA, a campus with about 43,000 students.

Classes were canceled Wednesday, but were expected to resume Thursday.

The suspect in the shooting of a UCLA professor has been named as PhD candidate Mainak Sarkar. The victim was Professor William Klug. He was a teacher in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, according to his official bio on the school’s website.

Sarkar was first named in a report by CBS News. He was a native of Minneapolis and had a PhD in solid mechanics from UCLA.

In a now-deleted blog post on his WordPress site LongDarkTunnelblog, Sarkar wrote about Professor Klug. On March 10, the shooter was scathing in his criticism of Klug saying:

William Klug, UCLA professor is not the kind of person when you think of a professor. He is a very sick person. I urge every new student coming to UCLA to stay away from this guy…

My name is Mainak Sarkar. I was this guy’s PhD student. We had personal differences. He cleverly stole all my code and gave it another student. He made me really sick.

Your enemy is your enemy. But your friend can do a lot more harm. Be careful about whom you trust.

Stay away from this sick guy.

看了些报道,感觉就是翻版的卢刚啊
悲剧!

发新话题