发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[外语] 英语美文赏析——Hard to Say Goodbye

英语美文赏析——Hard to Say Goodbye

双语爱情美文阅读:Hard to Say Goodbye 难说再见

Ive just come back from school, and Im on my computer already! I could do anything to distract myself from your thoughtsI could read a book, do my homework or even have lunch.

我刚刚放学回家,就已经坐在了电脑前面!任何事情都能把我从对你的思念中拉回来……我可以找本书看、做作业或是吃午饭。

But I just dont want to. Because right now, all I really want to do is think about you. Think about the memories we made. Together. Or when we were apart. I knew I had youand now I know that I dont.

但我并不想这样,因为此时此刻,我真正想做的事情就是想着你。想着我们共同的回忆,既有在一起的记忆,也有分开时的记忆。我知道你曾经是我的好友……而现在我也清楚这一切已一去不复返。

Our memoriesthats all Im really left with. Remember the day when we first met and how I annoyed you with my not-so-funny jokes, and how you pretended to laugh at them? And the day when we had our first biggest fight and how you gave me a card that said Open this envelope with a smile because today is a special day for youon my birthday? And how that made us friends again? Youd made my day, really.

我们的回忆……这是你留给我的全部了。你是否还记得我们第一次见面的那天,我跟你讲了一些并不好笑的笑话,你虽然有些烦,但还是装作大笑的样子?你是否还记得那天我们第一次大吵了一架,我生日时你给了我一张贺卡,上面写道“请微笑着打开这个信封,因为今天对你来说是个特殊的日子”?你是否还记得那张贺卡让我们重新成为朋友?你让我的生日与众不同,真的。

My chest hurts. It feels so empty.

我的心好疼,感觉空空的。

I love us. I love everything about us. Everything. And I never wanted this to end. I hate seeing you go away. I just wish I could stop you somehow and tell you how much I need you here. With me forever. But that would be selfish.

我喜欢我俩在一起的时候。我喜欢关于我俩的一切。所有的一切。我从没想过要让这一切结束。我不想看着你离去。我多么想找个借口阻止你离开,告诉你我有多需要你。只想让你和我在一起。但是这样太自私了。

Yesterday, I died a little inside when you said youd be leaving at 10 pm for your flight. And I was just like,Wow, so you really ARE leaving us.

昨天,当你告诉我说,你要搭晚上十点的航班离开时,我的心好像有一小部分已经死去了。我当时只是说,“哦,你果真要离开我们了。”

But I cant help it, can I? Neither can you. I just realized how much I hated goodbyes. I dont want to goodbyeyou.

然而对此我却无能为力,不是么?你也无法改变这一切。我才意识到我多么讨厌说再见,不想跟你说“再见”。

The truth is, Ive never been open to many people. Ive been shy and quiet. So if I loved you enough to tell you all my secrets and show you the real meyou must be very special.

事实上,我并不是对所有人都能敞开心扉。我一直都很害羞、安静。因此,如果我喜欢你到告诉你我所有的秘密,并向你袒露真实的自我时……那你一定是个非常特殊的朋友了。

I regret everything Ive said or done to hurt you. Im sorry. I never meant to do those things to you.

我很后悔说了什么或做了什么而伤害了你。对不起,我从没想过要那样对你。

No matter the distance between us, no matter where you are, or where I amI will always love you. And I just hope you love me too. Just for me, make sure Canada treats you better than we did.

无论相隔多远,无论你身在何方,无论我在哪个角落……我会一直爱着你。我只希望你也同样爱着我。答应我,在加拿大要过得好好的,要比和我们在一起的时候过得更好。

Youre my best friend; youll always be my best friend. Youre my best friend for life.

你是我最好的朋友,将来一直都会是。你是我一生最好的朋友。

Youre taking away eight years of my life with you. Youre the only person who actually got me, who could tell when I was upset, who knew how to make me feel betterand now that person is going away.

你带走了我生命中的八年时光。你是唯一一个能够理解我,知道什么时候我很烦躁,知道如何安慰我的朋友……而现在,你走了。

Will you just do me a favor? Just promise me one thing, okay? Promise me that you will never forget about me. That you will always remember that you had a friend named Harshita.

你能帮我一个忙吗?答应我一件事,好吗?答应永远不要忘记我。你要永远记得你有一个朋友叫哈什塔。

And thats all I want you to do.

这就是我对你的所有要求。

重点英语单词学习:
distract [dɪ'strækt] vt. 转移;分心
promise ['prɒmɪs] n. 许诺,允诺 vt. 允诺,许诺

扫一扫,就有机会获得课程代金券哦,培优:托雅:
咨询电话:400-820-8062
了解更多少儿英语资讯,请点击:http://www.onlycollege.com.cn/
了解关于出国留学考试资讯,请点击:http://www.onlytoya.com/

[ 本帖最后由 昂立外语中心 于 2014-4-4 10:16 编辑 ].

发新话题