97 12
发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[外语] 重点骨干教师【预初---初三英语】2017寒假【基础班】【提高班】

重点骨干教师【预初---初三英语】2017寒假【基础班】【提高班】

吴老师,毕业于上海华东师范大学英语专业,现在就职于上海某知名重点中学,英语骨干教师,学科带头人,从预初到初三循环带班教学。在10多年的教学过程中,探索出自己独特的教学方法来激发学生的学习兴趣,对不同程度的学生,采取不同的教学方法,全方位提高学生的英语成绩。能准确把握中考英语的重点难点,多年的毕业班带教经验,所带班级中考成绩名列全区前茅。

联系人(咨询):薛老师 QQ:2634238453 (注:旺旺网)

手机:13817738902

上课形式:小班(6人左右)

2017年寒假班上课时间:2017/1/19开始,具体见1楼课表

上课地点:长宁区天山路789号(近娄山关路)

轨道:地铁2号线娄山关路3号口出来,2分钟直达;

公交:54、69、88、71、72、74、、141、224、251、808、825、829、855、856、941、944等均可到达。

初中其也各科老师介绍

【初中语文】
余老师,民办重点初中高级教师(语文教学专家),长期担任语文教研组组长。从事语文教学工作20年有余,对语文教学有自己独到的方法,取得了多个奖项和成果。带过多届毕业班,对中考考点了如指掌,所带班级的语文成绩名列全区榜首。多年担任毕业班班主任,深谙学生心理,教学风格生动活泼,教给学生的不仅仅是语文知识,而且重视口语交际、人文素养等多方面的培养。对阅读、写作均有较深研究,每位学生的作文都会得他的到精心批改,从而使学生的写作水平在较短的时间里得到大幅提升。许多学生在余老师的帮助下,从原来怕写作文刚到爱上写作,这就是余老师独特的教学魅力。

【初中数学】
周老师,民办重点初中在职王牌教师,多年初三毕业班经验,今年再创佳绩,所带班级均分全区第一,连续两年被评为区模范青年教师,区示范公开课一等奖,并代表区参加市级示范公开课,教学成果显著。在教学过程中注重对学生思维的培养,能将抽象的数学问题变得生动有趣,化难为简。上课风趣、思路敏捷、条理清晰,深受学生的喜爱,选择数学王牌老师绝对没错。

H老师,重点初中在职老师,10多年的初中教学经验,6-9年级循环带班,熟悉各年级的教学板块,精通中考考点和题型,所带班数学成绩斐然,是学生眼中公认的”牛老师“!

【初中物理】

张老师,重点初中在职物理教师,从事初中物理教学工作十多年,区骨干教师,物理学科带头人,长期带教初三毕业班。对近五年中考物理模拟试卷,押准专题90%以上。在教学过程中注重知识点的系统梳理,突出重点,解析难点,紧扣中考考点与热点,教学效果显著,所辅导的学生成绩都有明显的进步,深受学生的喜爱和家长的信赖。近几年辅导的中考生中85%以上的学生考入了市、区重点高中。

【初中化学】
王老师,重点民办初中在职资深化学老师,十多年的教龄,多次被评为区模范中青年教师。有着丰富的初三毕业班的教学经验,所带班级中考化学均分57分以上。能准确把握考试命题趋和方向。教学过程中不仅注重初中化学知识的要点、难点、重点的讲解 ,使之化难为简,更注重教会学生应试的技巧和方法。所辅导的学生成绩都有明显的进步,深受学生的喜爱和家长的信赖。另外,还常年辅导中考化学、白猫杯、天原杯竞赛,所辅导过的学生多人获得上海市一等奖,学校团体一等奖,且多次获得白猫杯优秀教师指导奖,天原杯园丁奖

[ 本帖最后由 跟我学 于 2014-9-11 22:49 编辑 ].

[ 本帖最后由 跟我学 于 2016-12-19 22:42 编辑 ]

【初中英语6-9年级】秋季班(4-6人)火热招生中,欢迎来咨询!

联系人:薛老师  13817738902   QQ:2634238453(注:旺旺网).

【初中英语6-9年级】秋季班(4-6人)火热招生中,欢迎来咨询!

联系人:薛老师  13817738902     QQ:2634238453(注:旺旺网)

老师好不好,先试听,后报名。(基础班、提高班)每个年级,每班不超过6人,额满为止!

欢迎来电预约试听时间,试听证领取时间:9月7——9月8日,时间:8:00——17:00

地点:长宁区仙霞路700弄10号301(近威宁路、水城路)

公交:88、54、836、829、827、856、127、941、519、700、757、2号线、10号线等均可

到达。

[ 本帖最后由 跟我学 于 2014-4-28 23:23 编辑 ].

你好,家有预初男生,周日的英语还有名额吗?.

引用:
原帖由 小豹MM 于 2013-8-23 10:50 发表
你好,家有预初男生,周日的英语还有名额吗?
有的。有意向的话,请来电报名:13817738902 ,为您的孩子保留名额。.

秋季班9月14日开学啦!

基础班、提高班,分班教学,让低者提分,让高分者超越!!

还有少量名额,有意向的家长,可来电咨询!

民办重点中学在职一线老师,先试听,后报名!.

秋季班9月14日开学啦!

欢迎来电咨询,预约试听!

民办重点中学在职一线老师,先试听,后报名!.

初中英语(6-9)年级,基础班、提高班  您的孩子适合上什么班,快来做一下测试吧!

秋季班9月14日开学啦!

欢迎来电咨询,预约试听!

附6年级测试卷,需要其他年级测试卷,请来电: 13817738902 或    QQ:2634238453   注:旺旺网  (索取)

六年级(基础测试和摸底)

PART 2 Vocabulary and Grammar (35分)
I. Choose the best answer. (20分)
(   ) 26. —Jimmy is leaving for a holiday.
        —Really? Where _____ he _____?
A. will, go                    B. has, gone           C. did, go                        D. does, go
(   ) 27. Alice has got _____ presents and birthday cards.
A. a lot                  B. lot of              C. a lot of               D. lot
(   ) 28. Tom is afraid of dogs. He never goes out by himself _____.
A. in the night                B. at the night    C. at night                   D. at evening
(   ) 29. We are good friends. We should share happiness and sadness
_____ each other.
A. for                  B. to                      C. with                      D. in
(   ) 30. —Look! There is a book on the ground.
        —It is my book. Please _____ for me.
A. pick up it                  B. pick it up            C. pick it on                D. pick on it
(   ) 31. —I really don’t know _____ the new computer. Could you help me?
        —Certainly.
A. how to use                B. what to use    C. how can I use          D. what can I us
(   ) 32. Our teacher tells us _____ in the classroom.
A. not make faces         B. not to make face C. not to make faces D. to not make faces
(   ) 33. Have you got _____ in your suitcase?
A. something else        B. anything else                C. other something        D. others anything
(   ) 34. —_____ is your mother?
          —She is a worker.
A. How                 B. What               C. Where                  D. How old
(   ) 35. —How many times have you _____ to North City Park?
          —Only once.
A. been                 B. gone              C. being                     D. going
(   ) 36. Kate will _____ homeless and sick animals after visiting the SPCA.
A. be kind to                    B. kind to                C. be kind of                D. kind of
(   ) 37. People promise _____ the Earth.
A. not pollute                 B. not to pollute                C. not polluting        D. not polluted
(   ) 38. —How much does the coat _____?
         —100 yuan.
A. take                  B. spend                 C. cost                D. pay
(   ) 39. —Do you often help your mother_____ the housework?
        —Yes, I often help her _____ some cooking.
A. for; do                        B. with; doing    C. with; do                D. for; to do
(   ) 40. —Happy Birthday, Jean!
       —_____
A. The same to you.                B. You’re are welcome.
C. Thank you.                               D. Happy Birthday!
(   ) 41. Some people like TV news, _____ like TV series.
A. another                    B. the other    C. the others                 D. ones
(   ) 42. She has bought three presents _____ is for her mother, _____ is for her father, and _____ is for herself.
A. one, one, the other                           B. one, another, the third       
C. a, the other, another             D. the, the other, another
(   ) 43. —_____ are the Olympic Games held?
     —Once every four years.
A. How long                   B. How soon              C. How often                     D. How far
(   ) 44. We should take care of the little children. Here “take care of” means _____.
A. look after                   B. take up                   C. look at                         D. take off
(   ) 45. “Mary spent a week visiting Beijing.” mearns “It _____ Mary a week to visit Beijing.”
A. used                  B. paid                  C. cost                   D. took
II Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be
Used once(将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次)(共8分)

A. are popular        B. their        C. in this way     D. have a party
E. in many different ways   F. favourite    G. paint    H. Running   
I. two-day
Most of American businesses are open five days a week. American school children attend school five days a week as well. American families usually have a   1   weekend. The weekend is Saturday and Sunday. Over the weekend people spend their time   2   Many families enjoy weekends together. They may go shopping, go for a drive or visit friends. They may also invite friends over and   3   at home. Many American families participate in sports during the weekend.   4  , biking, playing volleyball and swimming   5   in summer. Skiing and skating are the   6   winter sports. Weekends are also a time for American families to work on something in their yards or in   7   houses. Many families plant flowers and have vegetable gardens. Some families use the weekends to   8   or repair their houses. For most Americans, weekends are very busy.
III Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms. (5分)
46. Do you have any ___________ (relative) in Shanghai?
47. I often go ___________ (shop) with my mother at weekends.
48. The Chinese people are very ____________ (friend) to the foreign visitors.
49. “Don’t tell ___________ (lie)!” my father said to me.
50. Air __________ (pollute) is very serious in some areas of China.
IV  . Rewrite the sentences as required. (5分)
51. The new shoes cost me 80 yuan. (改为一般疑问句)
_____ the new shoes _____ you 80 yuan?
52. She gets to the school late. (同义句转换)
She is  _____ _____ school.
53. He promises to help me with my maths. (对划线部分提问)
_____ does he _____ to do?
54. The Wangs plan to stay here for a week. (改为否定句)
The Wangs _____ _____ to stay here for a week.
55. It’s about 2,100 km from Beijing to Tokyo. (对划线部分提问)
_____ _____ is it from Beijing to Tokyo?
PART III Reading comprehension. (33分)
A ★
Most American families are smaller than the families in other countries. Most American families have one or two parents and one or two children each.
Children in the USA will leave their parents’ home when they grow up. They usually live far from their parents because they want to find good jobs. They often write to their parents or telephone them. And they often go to visit their parents on holidays. Children do some work around their house. And in many families, children are paid for doing some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own use.
True or false. (5分)
(   ) 56. The size of most American families is smaller than that of other countries.
(   ) 57. When children grow up, they leave their parents’ home to study.
(   ) 58. American children visit their parents every week.
(   ) 59. Parents don’t ask their children to do the housework.
(   ) 60. Some parents pay their children for doing housework.
B ★★
In some foreign countries, some people do not like the number 13. They don’t think 13 is a lucky number. For example, they don’t like to live on the thirteenth floor.
My friend Jack has got the same idea. One day, he asked some friends to have dinner in his house. When all of his friends arrived, he asked them to sit around the dinner table. He began to count the people in his mind while they were having the delicious food. At once, he cried out, “Oh, there are thirteen people here!”
Everybody’s face turned white except Mr Brown. He said slowly with a smile on his face, “Don’t worry, dear friends! We have fourteen people here. My wife will have a baby in a few weeks. ”
All of them became happy again. “Congratulations!” they said to Mr and Mrs Brown. They enjoyed the nice food and had a good time that evening.
Choose the best answer. (5分)
(   ) 61. _____ attended the dinner that day.
A. Jack and I        B. Some of my friends        C. 12 people          D. Some of Jack’s friends
(   ) 62. My friend Jack _____ the number 13.
A. doesn’t like                B. likes                C. has got                D. wants
(   ) 63. Jack began to count the people _____.
A. before dinner                B. at dinner time  C. after dinner        D. when they came in
(   ) 64. Their faces turned white when Jack said there were 13 people, _____.
A. because the table was too small        B. because they needed another person
C. because they thought 13 was an unlucky number
D. because they thought 13 was a lucky number
(   ) 65. All the people became happy again_____.
A. when I went in                       
B. because they had a good time
C. because the food was delicious
D. because they heard they had one more person there
C ★★★
Long, long ago, as the birds flew over the world, they saw that men had a beautiful thing. It was a bright, burning thing. Men cooked their food and kept themselves warm with it. The birds thought life would be better if they could have this thing. So they decided to send a messenger (报信者) to men to ask for a piece of it. They thought that chicken was a good one to send a message because he was a good talker. So chicken went.
He flew far over the forest until he came to a small town. He saw the burning thing. He learned that it was called “fire”. But he did not ask for a piece of it. Because there was so much food lying around men’s houses that he started eating and forgot what he had come for.
Men liked chicken because he crowed (啼叫) very early in the morning and woke them up. They let him run in and out of their houses. They threw him food. So chicken stayed with men. He never went back to the birds. He even forgot how to fly.
Answer the questions. (10分)
66. What did the birds see when they flew over the world?

67. Why did the birds decide to send a messenger to men?

68. Where did chicken fly to?

69. What did chicken do when he came to a small town?

70. How did chicken wake people up?

D ★★
Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage. (6分)
Last month we bought our two-year-old daughter a little dog. There are not many children of her 71 in our neighbourhood, and we thought a dog would make her less lonely. We were 72. They play together happily all day. Our daughter now smiles and laughs a lot more than she 73. In a way it is like having two 74 in the house. Both of them are untidy, and they cry when they do not get what they want. The dog is 75 to look after than my daughter—he always eats up all his food and we don’t have piles of dirty clothes to wash. My wife is 76 very happy because I have given up smoking. The dog doesn’t like the smell.
(   ) 71. A. interest                        B. age                     C. example                        D. class
(   ) 72. A. right                          B. wrong             C. surprised                    D. funny
(   ) 73. A. used to                        B. was                     C. had                          D. used to be
(   ) 74. A. friends                        B. neighbours          C. robots                        D. children
(   ) 75. A. harder                        B. easier                   C. busier                        D. luckier
(   ) 76. A. too                                B. also                      C. either                        D. always
E ★★
Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words. (7分)
Jack is my n__  77___. He is a doctor. He woks in a h__78___. He leaves home at 8:30 in the morning and comes b__79 ___at 5:30 in the evening. He w___80___ from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. He takes care of his patients. He works hard on w__81___. He doesn’t go to work at w___82___. He o__83___ goes to visit some interesting places in Shanghai.
77. ______        78. ______        79. ______        80. _____        81. _____        82. _____       
83. _______       

初中首字母填空解题方法与技巧

以下是我经过教学归纳总结出来的一些解题方法和技巧,相信对你们有所帮助:
1. 单词量。
很多学生做不好首字母填空很重要的一点原因是学过的单词没掌握。 每当看到一个首字母,脑子中应该迅速闪过好几个词,然后根据句意选择最合适的一个。或者反过来,用意义对单词,先看句子是什么意思,然后根据意思填出合适的单词。
2.平时注意积累词组、习惯用法和固定搭配。
我建议一人备个本子,自己整理,除了课本上的,平时你们考的卷子上易错的都整理到本子上, 平时常拿出来翻翻巩固一下,下次在遇到类似的就会很快想到(这个最后我也会帮你们整理一份这学期的重点词组,因为我们没法生活在全英的环境中,所以学英语还是要多看多记)
3. 一定注意上下句的联系。
很多情况下。你要填的单词在上文或者下文出现过了,所以说试卷中不是没有答案,而是你要有一双发现答案的眼睛。还有一个情况是在一句话中,可能会出现反义词,也就是说你要填的单词是上文或下文中一个词的反义词。
4. 利用词性帮助判断。
根据上下文及该句判断词性, 再结合首字母确定该词的意思。运用语法知识,判断所需填的词是什么词类。如,修饰名词一般用形容词;修饰动词一般用副词。另外还要注意使用它的正确形式。如名词要注意单、复数;人称代词要注意主格、宾格或所有格;动词要注意时态、语态;形容词、副词要注意比较级和最高级等。
5.通读全文
在做题之前一定要先通读全文,基本把握文章的大意。注意不要急于填词,不要孤立地从一个单句去确定所填的词,因为有时填入的词从脱离语境的单句来看似乎是正确的,但从上下文来看是不符合逻辑的。答题遇到不会做或者答案难以确定时,不必着急,不妨继续答题,待吃透全文后,再回过头作判断
6. 注意检查。
这里有个方法可以一试, 默读, 利用语感和自己的语法知识填空。如果读着不顺,就有可能有错误。
     总之,首字母填空是英语教学中的一个难点和最令人头痛的一环。它不但考查学生对语篇的理解能力,而且考查学生理解语篇过程中的分析判断、句子成分与词性的对应关系、语法结构、词义辨析等全方位的综合能力。只有具备了相当词汇量、扎实的语法知识的学生,才能考得高分。
练习一
One Sunday afternoon, Mr. White drove his new car to his friend’s house happily. He wanted to p  1   his friend up at five and then went to see a new movie together. Mr. White got there at twenty to five. It was a l  2    earlier. He stopped his car and waited inside.
     Suddenly he heard a terrible sound. He got o   3   of his car to see what happened. There was a dent(凹痕) in one of the doors  of his car. He looked around and saw a little boy standing there with a few stones in his hands. He caught the boy and asked, “Why did you t  4   the stone at my new car?” The boy cried and said, “There’s nobody  e  5    here. I just want you to notice me. My grandpa fell down, but I’ m too young to help him.” Hearing these words, Mr. White was moved and followed the boy quickly. W  6   his help, the old man was safe. The boy thanked him very much.
     Mr. White looked at his watch, it was already twenty past five. He remembered his friend and hurried b___7__. But it was too late. His friend was very angry. Mr. White said nothing but only one word “Sorry”
1.______ 2._______  3._______  4._______  5.______  6._______  7._______  
练习二
There was an old man who loved money very much. He n  1____  gave anything to anybody. After some years he became rich .
    One day he was walking near the river with his friends when he fell into the river. His friends ran to help him. One of them held out his hand and cried, “Give me your hand, and I’ll p  2 __ you out!”The rich man’s head went down the water and then came up again, but he did not g  3__   his hand to his friend. Again another of his friends tried, but again the s  4  _ thing happened.
    Then a  5   friend, Nasreddin, said, “Take my hand and I’ll pull you out!” The rich man took his hand and Nasreddin pulled him out of the water.
    “You don’t know your friend very w 6____  .” Nasreddin said to the others. “When you say ‘Give!’ to him, he d  __7___   nothing, but when you say ‘Take!’ he always takes.”
1.______ 2._______  3._______  4._______  5.______  6._______  7._______
练习三
Here’s a story about Ming’s life on the waters. Ming has lived all his life on a wide r__1____   in china. His home is a large house-boat with a roof, one of hundreds that move up and down. In about six years he has not once been on land  but he is never lonely. He is a strong swimmer. In fact, he could swim before he could walk. When he wants to play with his f___2__ ,he just swims across to their boats or asks them to v ___3___   him.
Ming’s father is a fisherman, but he never uses a net(网). Great black birds called cormorants do the fishing for him. Rings(圈)have been put around the birds’neck  so that they cannot eat the fish they catch. They have been t___4___to bring the fish t___5___ people. And then people reward(奖励)them with a fine big fish as soon as their work is f____6__  . Ming loves watching the cormorants, but better still he likes going s____7___ with his mother.
1.______ 2._______  3._______  4._______  5.______  6._______  7._______.

初中英语(6-9)年级,基础班、提高班  您的孩子适合上什么班,快来做一下测试吧!

欢迎来电咨询,预约试听!

附7年级测试卷,需要其他年级测试卷,请来电: 13817738902 或    QQ:2634238453   注:旺旺网  (索取)

七年级(基础测试和摸底)

Part 2   Vocabulary and Grammar  (第二部分词汇和语法)
V. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案):(共26分)
31. Can I have               look at the photo of your pen friend?
A. a      B)an           C. /           D.  the
32. The teacher often takes his students to visit the Science Museum          Saturdays.
A. in       B)by           C.  at           D.  on
33. The foreign visitors asked               lots of questions about Chinese culture during the tour.
A. I      B)my           C.  me           D.  mine
34.           of these two hats looks good on my daughter. Do you have another one?
A. Both    B) All           C.  Neither           D.  None
35. The little boy saved his classmates in the earthquake.               brave he was!
A. What      B)How           C.  What a           D.  What an
36. The American student could speak only               Chinese, but he managed to communicate with us.
A. few      B) little           C.  a few           D.  a little
37. Thanks to the new inventions, our lives are much               than before.
A. convenient    B.  more convenient   C.  most convenient  D.  the most convenient
38. The home made ice-cream in this restaurant tastes . Would you like some?
A. softly        B.  greatly                    C.  nice           D.  well
39. When summer              , some children will go to the seaside for fun.
A. comes           B.  came           C.  will come           D.  would come
40. I              you already that washing hands often will help prevent the A-H1N1 Flu. ,
A. tell           B.  told           C.  have told           D.  am telling
41. He was still working on his project while other people               a rest.
A. were having      B.  are having            C.  will have           D.  have
42. Many houses               in the big fire a few days ago. What a shame!
A. were damaged           B.  damage
          C.  were damaging           D.  damaged
43. To everyone's surprise, Alex              play chess very well when he was only four.
A. might           B.  should           C.  would           D.  could
44. The woman feels that she should let her son               his own decision this time.
A. makes           B. make           C.  to make           D.  making
45. Susan finally became a popular singer after she practised               for years.
A. sing           B.  to sing           C.  singing           D.  sang
46.               John failed to climb to the top of the mountain several times, he didn't give up.
A. Although         B.  Because           C.  Whether           D.  Unless
47. Keep an English diary,               your English will improve.
A. or           B.  since           C.  when           D.  and
48. Could you please tell us               in Shanghai?
A. when will you visit the World Expo         B. when you will visit the World Expo
C. when the World Expo will you visit          D. when the World Expo you will visit
49. The room is very dark. I can't               anything clearly without a light.
A. watch           B.  look           C.  see           D.  notice
50. It's               to read the map before you travel to a new place.
A. helpful           B.  harmful           C.  powerful           D.  awful
51. Once a year, people take part in "              Lights" activity to help save energy.
A. Show off          B.  Turn off           C.  Take off           D.  Put off
52. Our headmaster invited Christine to               the English Festival last term.
A. be late for         B.  be angry with         
C. be familiar with    D.  be responsible for
53. Many sports players became well-known after they joined in the Beijing Olympic Games. The underlined part means "            
A. rich           B.  strong           C.  lucky           D.  famous
54. Be careful! There's some broken glass on the ground. The underlined part means "    ".
A. Look out        B.  Go ahead           C.  Get ready          D.  Keep quiet
55. ― How about raising some money for the charity?
A. Enjoy yourself.              B.  Good idea.
C.  You're welcome.           D.  Never mind.
56. ― You've done a great job, Grace.
A. I'm afraid not.           B.  Thanks a lot.
C.  I agree with you.           D.  It's hard to say.
VI. Complete the sentences with the given words in their, proper forms (用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子。每空格限填一词):(共8分)
57. Many historical               will be shown on National Day. (movie)
58. With the help of Yellow Pages, we found the address of the theatre              . (easy)
59. Eric, the               son of the family, has a special interest in physics. (three)
60. It's               for him to be so active today as he is always a man of few words. (usual)
61. Who is the               of the book War and Peace? (write)
62. The short play was very              . I laughed from beginning to end. (fun)
63. It's raining heavily. I'd               you call a taxi home now. (suggestion)
64. I think the girl is old enough to tie up her shoes by              . (her)
VH. Rewrite the following sentences as required (根据所给要求,改写下列句子。每空格限填一词):(共12分)
65. They work on the farm with their parents every weekend.(改为一般疑句句)  
             they               on the farm with their parents every weekend?
66. Let's take a picture in front of the fountain.(改为反意疑问句) Let's take a picture in front of the fountain,                          ?
67. The Shanghai International Arts Festival is held once a year.(对划线部分提问)
                           is the Shanghai International Arts Festival held?
68. He was very nervous. He couldn't go on with the job interview.(合并为一句)
He was               nervous               go on with the job interview.
69. I have no idea how I can operate the new machine.(改为简单句)
I have no idea                          operate the new machine.
70. I'm going to make an early start in order not to miss the train.(保持句意基本不变)
I’m going to make an early start                          I won't miss the train.

Part 3   Reading and Writing  (第三部分读写)
VIII. Reading comprehension (阅读):
A. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be
Used once(将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次)

A. interested      B. working        C. other        D. find        E. example
F. good        G. like        H. usually        I. listening
Students learn their lessons in class. They sit in the classroom   1   to the teacher. This is a way of learning. Is this the only way for students to learn? Of course not. There is another way to learn. That is students can teach themselves. For   2  , if you cannot remember something when you are doing your homework, what will you do? You can look at your book to   3   the answer. How to teach yourself? The first thing you must do is reading. Read something you are __4__ in, or you have to read. The second is that you must ask yourself questions. A clever student is usually   5   at asking questions. The third is to answer the questions yourself by __6__ hard, by reading books, and sometimes by asking   7   people. These are the ways of teaching yourself. If you keep doing   8   these for a long time, you are sure to have great progress in your study.
B.   Choose the best answer (根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案):(7分)
Have you ever had an embarassing(尴尬的)Experience? Last week we asked readers to tell us about  embarrassing experiences. We received thousands of letters ! Here is a selection.
Tony:
My most embarrassing experience happened when I had just left university. I had just started teaching in a Liverpool secondary school One morning my alarm clock didn't ring. I woke up at half past eight and school began at nine. I quickly washed, dressed, jumped into my car and rushed to school. When I arrived, the students had already gone into class. I didn't go to the office, but went straight into class. After two or three minutes the students began laughing, and I couldn't understand why! Suddenly I looked down and understood. I had put on one black shoe and one brown shoe!
Henry:
The most embarrassing experience I've ever had, happened two years ago. After seeing a film, my wife and I had lunch in our favourite restaurant in town. Then we decided to take a walk along the street. The street was very busy and we started holding hands. Suddenly my wife saw a dress that she liked in a shop window, and stopped. I started looking at some watches in the next window. After a minute or two I reached for my wife's hand. There was a loud scream, and a woman slapped my face. I hadn't taken my wife's hand. I'd taken the hand of a complete stranger!
James:
My wife and I had decided to buy a new house, and I,d made an appointment to see our bank manager. I'd never met him before and I was a bit nervous. I went into town in my car and I was lucky enough to find a parking space outside the bank. I'd just started reversing (倒车)into the space when another car made its way into it. I was___irritated_____ ! I opened my window and shouted at the man in the car. He ignored me and walked away. It took me twenty minutes to find another space. As soon as I had parked the car, I rushed back, to the bank. I was ten minutes late for my appointment. I went to the manager's office, knocked and walked in. The manager was sitting behind his desk. He was the man who had taken my parking space!
78. Tony arrived at school late that morning because              .
A. he couldn't find his shoes                B.  his alarm clock didn't ring
C.  he washed and dressed slowly           D.  his car went wrong on the way
79. The students began laughing when they saw Tony              .
A. wearing a wrong shoe             B.  carrying an alarm clock
C.  looking clown suddenly           D.  rushing into the classroom
80. Henvy and his wife held hands
A. at the cinema          B.  in I he shop               
C. a  the restaurnt        D. along the street
81.  Henry was embarrassed. because he                .
A. slapped the woman in the face
B.  took the hand of a complete stranger
C.  heard his wife screaming in the street
D.  knocked over some watches in the shop
82. James went into town to            .
A. put money in the bank           B.  look for a job
C.  meet the bank manager           D.  buy a new car
83. The underlined word "irritated" probably means "             ":.
A. angry           B.  nervous           C.  worried           D.  embarrassed
84. The best picture for each story is              .

C.   Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage (选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文):
Sometimes you may not understand your parents. One minute they're friendly, the next minute they're shouting and screaming loudly enough for the whole street to hear. So who makes them so    85   ? You, probably!
Is your room untidy? Dp you leave things on the floor? You may find it hard enough to keep one room tidy. So imagine what it's like for your mum and dad trying to keep a whole house in order.
When you take your clothes off, remember to 86 . Get into the habit of taking glasses and plates down to the kitchen. Before long you'll be doing it without thinking.
Even though you may not realize it, your parents have bought you many clothes. But they're not buying themselves new things every week, are they? The simple truth is that there are more
87   things to spend money on, like the electricity bill and food.
You may hate missing a party to visit some boring old relatives. They may go on and on about what a sweet baby you were. You have no choice but to listen. Even if you 88 , your parents won't change their minds. Parents like to show off their family. The best thing you can do is to help entertain your relatives. Your parents will be so pleased with you afterwards that they'll probably allow you to go to the next two  89 .
You might not want to eat, but think of it from the parents' point of view. If you cook two meals a day, it means 730 meals a year. Can you imagine how boring this can get? Imagine how your parents feel when you say you're not really hungry. 90 , your parents are probably worried that you aren't eating enough.
Eat fewer snacks "and leave room for your meals. Finally, offer to 91 after the meal. Your offer may not be accepted, but your parents will be pleased.
85. A. friendly        B.  lonely         C.  changeable         D.  comfortable
86. A. hang them up        B.  leave them alone  
   C.  put them on          D.  throw them away
87. A. interesting    B.  difficult           C.  important        D.  surprising
88. A. agree       B.  complain           C.  listen           D.  win
89. A. concerts     B.  meetings           C.  classes           D.  parties
90. A. In addition          B.  In return      C.  At most           D.  At last
91. A. do the cooking   B.  lay the table    C.  buy some snacks    D.  wash the dishes
D.   Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容完整。每空格限填一词,首字母已给)
THIS MONTH'S GOALS FOR HELPING TO SAVE OUR PLANET!
1. Save electricity
2. Recycle
3. Save water
4. Save gas
Week 1 This week, my family tried to save electrcity. We never left the lights on when leaving the rooms. We switched off the TV when n ___92__ __was watching it. Mum only used cold water in the washing machine.
Week 2 We started recycling this week. We tried to write on both sides of our paper, not just on one side. We also divided our rubbish into d __93___bags (or bottles, cans, paper and food. Mum kept the plastic shopping bags from the supermarket io use them a    94    as rubbish bags. These are great ways to help our environment.
Week 3 , We stopped taking long baths and had short showers i ___95 ___. We flushed the toilet with used water. When mum or dad made tea or coffee, they used l___96___ water in the kettle (水壶).My sister and I didn't leave the tap running when we brushed our teeth.
Week 4 Mum used to d __97___us to school, but now my sister and I have started riding our bikes to school. It's hard work but good exercise! This week dad and a few of the people be works with also started to go to work t___98____ in one and share the cost. This should help reduce  greenhouse gases!
My friends and I became volunteers at school. We help make our school more earth - friendly.
E. Answer the questions (根据短文内容回答下列问顯):(14分)
Kyra Komac, 28 years old, now has 25 furniture stores all over the country. The new store, in London's Camden High Street, takes her back to where it all started. She tells us about how the business began.
When I was little, my mother began selling flowers in Camden Market. She couldn't leave me at home on my own, so I had to go to the market with her. "
To begin with, I didn't have to do anything. I just sat there, and my mum told me jokes and stories so I didn't get bored. When I got older, I gave my mum a hand and I really enjoyed it.
Then, one year, my grandma gave me a book for Christmas. It was all about making candles and I loved it. I was 14, and I didn't have to go to the market any more because mum could leave me at home on my own. I spent my free time making candles of all shapes and sizes. I made hundreds of them.
One day, my mother was ill so I had to goto the market on my own. I decided to take some candles with me and see if I could sell them. They were sold out in twenty minutes! The next week, my mum gave me some money to buy some wax(蜡)to make more candles. They sold out really quickly, too.
Nine months later, we decided to stop selling flowers. My mum and I couldn't make enough candles during the week, so some of my school friends started to help us. I paid them one pound for every candle, and we used to sell them for three or four times that. It was fun and my friends worked with me in the market.
At the age of 22, my uncle lent me some money and I opened my first shop in Portobello Road. Since then, I've never looked back, even in difficulties. In the first store, we only sold candles, but now we sell everything from designer furniture to paintings. Oh, and candles, of course. .
99. How many furniture stores does Kyra Komac have now?

100. Where did Kyra's mother sell flowers?

101. What did Kyra do in her free time when she was fourteen? '

102. Did the candles sell well on the first day in the market?

103. Who helped Kyra and her mum when they couldn't make enough candles during the week?

104. How did Kyra's uncle help her to open her first shop?
He helped her                                             
105. What do you think of this story?
I think                                                         

初中首字母填空解题方法与技巧

以下是我经过教学归纳总结出来的一些解题方法和技巧,相信对你们有所帮助:
1. 单词量。
很多学生做不好首字母填空很重要的一点原因是学过的单词没掌握。 每当看到一个首字母,脑子中应该迅速闪过好几个词,然后根据句意选择最合适的一个。或者反过来,用意义对单词,先看句子是什么意思,然后根据意思填出合适的单词。
2.平时注意积累词组、习惯用法和固定搭配。
我建议一人备个本子,自己整理,除了课本上的,平时你们考的卷子上易错的都整理到本子上, 平时常拿出来翻翻巩固一下,下次在遇到类似的就会很快想到(这个最后我也会帮你们整理一份这学期的重点词组,因为我们没法生活在全英的环境中,所以学英语还是要多看多记)
3. 一定注意上下句的联系。
很多情况下。你要填的单词在上文或者下文出现过了,所以说试卷中不是没有答案,而是你要有一双发现答案的眼睛。还有一个情况是在一句话中,可能会出现反义词,也就是说你要填的单词是上文或下文中一个词的反义词。
4. 利用词性帮助判断。
根据上下文及该句判断词性, 再结合首字母确定该词的意思。运用语法知识,判断所需填的词是什么词类。如,修饰名词一般用形容词;修饰动词一般用副词。另外还要注意使用它的正确形式。如名词要注意单、复数;人称代词要注意主格、宾格或所有格;动词要注意时态、语态;形容词、副词要注意比较级和最高级等。
5.通读全文
在做题之前一定要先通读全文,基本把握文章的大意。注意不要急于填词,不要孤立地从一个单句去确定所填的词,因为有时填入的词从脱离语境的单句来看似乎是正确的,但从上下文来看是不符合逻辑的。答题遇到不会做或者答案难以确定时,不必着急,不妨继续答题,待吃透全文后,再回过头作判断
6. 注意检查。
这里有个方法可以一试, 默读, 利用语感和自己的语法知识填空。如果读着不顺,就有可能有错误。
     总之,首字母填空是英语教学中的一个难点和最令人头痛的一环。它不但考查学生对语篇的理解能力,而且考查学生理解语篇过程中的分析判断、句子成分与词性的对应关系、语法结构、词义辨析等全方位的综合能力。只有具备了相当词汇量、扎实的语法知识的学生,才能考得高分。

练习一
        A teenage girl couldn't stand her parents' family rules, so she left home.
She wanted to be f     . But she had poor education and several years later she had to ask for food in the street for a l     __. Now her father has died. Her mother is an old woman. But she is still looking for her daughter. She has been to e      corner of the city. Everywhere she goes, she puts up a big photo of herself on the wall. At the lower part of the photo she writes, " I still love you... , come back home !"
One day, the daughter saw one of the photos. The face was familiar. “Is that my                                 mother?” She moved closer and r      the words: I still love you... She cried.
When she got home, it was early morning. She knocked at the door. The door opened itself. She rushed to her mother's b      . Her mother was sleeping. She woke her mother up, "It's me! Your daughter is back home!" The mother and daughter held each other, full of happy tears . The daughter asked, "Why is the door not l     __? A thief could get in." The mother answered s      , "The door has never been locked since you left. "
The door of parents' love for their children will never be closed.

练习二
        In most American hearts, Mark Twain is a great famous writer. Many of his books are still translated and printed in America or the other countries in the world now. However, he was e___   a printer, river pilot, soldier and lived a hard life before he became a famous writer.
    When Mark Twain was a little boy, his parents called him Sam. Little Sam had two good friends, Tom and John. Sam admired Tom most. He could sleep a      he liked—in the street or in the woods, and he could do what he wanted. Then the three fellows would set off in search of some adventures. In this way, Mark Twain ranged(浪迹)across the nation for more than a third of his l    .
    Though Mark Twain lived a hard life in most of his life, he was famous for his h    . One day he was on the train, the conductor asked him for his ticket. Mark Twain looked for the ticket in all his pockets, but f     to find it. At last the conductor said, “It doesn’t really matter. If you can’t find it, there is no harm done.” However, Mark Twin said, “Oh, but there is. I must find the dammed(该死的)thing, or how will I know where I’m going?”
    Another day, a millionaire replaced his unable left eye with a b     glass eye. He felt very proud and happy. When he met Mark Twain, he could not help asking, “Can you guess which eye of m     is the glass one?” Mark Twain pointed to the millionaire’s left eye. The millionaire was very surprised, “How do you know that?” Mark Twain replied, “Because in your left eye, there still has been a little mercy(仁慈).

如何提高英语成绩,重点初中资深老师,教你技巧和方法。

基础班、提高班,不一样的补习班,助你孩子英语成绩提高!

欢迎来电咨询!

联系人:薛老师  13817738902   QQ:2634238453(注:旺旺网)

上课地点:长宁区仙霞路700弄10号301(近威宁路、水城路)

到达。.

感觉不错.

引用:
原帖由 点妈2000 于 2013-10-9 11:57 发表
感觉不错
老师好不好,先试听,后报名。欢迎带孩子过来试听!周六基础班、周日提高班.

如何提高英语成绩,重点初中资深老师,教你技巧和方法。

欢迎来电咨询!

到达。.

马上要进入期中考试了,如何提高英语成绩,重点初中资深老师,教你技巧和方法。

老师好不好,先试听,后报名。

欢迎来电咨询!

到达。.

期中考试过后,孩子的英语成绩如何?

基础班、提高班,不一样的补习班,助你孩子英语成绩提高!(少量名额)

到达。.

突破学习瓶颈,好老师教你好方法,冲刺期末好成绩,完全可以做到!

我们的基础班、提高班分层教学,让每个学生进步,是我们的教学目标!

欢迎家长来电咨询!

联系人:薛老师:13817738902   QQ:2634238453(注:旺旺网)

到达。.

2014年寒假班开始招生啦!(首字母、作文等专项提高)

2014年寒假班上课时间:春节前6次,春节后2次 ,共8次,课表会在近期公告,敬请留意。

1/17、1/19、1/21、1/23、1/25、1/27、2/5、2/7

或1/18、1/20、1/22、1/24、1/26、1/28、2/6、2/8

上课地点:上海市长宁区仙霞路700弄10号301(近威宁路、水城路)

到达。

★2014年寒假班报名方式:

我们均是在职教师,非辅导时间辅导点无人,请电话预约报名,最后以交费为准,寒假班最后交费时间:2014年1月15日。

欢迎家长来电咨询!

联系人:薛老师:13817738902   QQ:2634238453(注:旺旺网).

2014寒假班课表出来了,欢迎家长来电咨询!

上课地点:上海市长宁区仙霞路700弄10号301(近威宁路、水城路)

到达。

★2014年寒假班报名方式:

我们均是在职教师,非辅导时间辅导点无人,请电话预约报名,最后以交费为准,寒假班最后交费

时间:2014年1月15日。.

2014寒假班少量人数插班,有意向的家长,欢迎来电咨询!

电话报名预留名额,最终以交费为准!(2014年1月15日之前)

好消息,我们搬家了,交通极其便捷!地铁2号线娄山关路站3号口出来,2分直达。

公交:54、88、69、71、72、74、141、251、519、808、825、829、856、941、944均可到

达。

新的上课地址:上海市长宁区天山路789号1号楼702室(天山商厦商务楼)近娄山关路、古北路

【初中英语】寒假【基础班、提高班】3-6人班(首字母专、写作等专项提高),由重点名校王牌老师授课,少量名额抢报中,欢迎咨询。另外语文、数学、物理、化学,也同时接受报名。

2014寒假班少量名额插班,有意向的家长,欢迎来电咨询!

回复 21楼跟我学 的帖子

寒假班有试听吗.

回复 22楼liqiong8934 的帖子

另问一下英语基础班和提高班有啥区别?主要是讲语法还是阅读。小儿初一首字母较 差补课是否涉及.

引用:
原帖由 liqiong8934 于 2014-1-2 20:53 发表
另问一下英语基础班和提高班有啥区别?主要是讲语法还是阅读。小儿初一首字母较 差补课是否涉及
家长您好:
根据您所提的问题做如下回复:
一、2014年寒假班分基础班和提高班,主要是以学生在学校的学习成绩、英语基础程度作分班考量。寒假班上课共8次,基础班和寒假班都以专项训练为主(难易程度不同):1、进行选词填空的强化训练。(拓展词汇量的运用)2、进行阅读理解的强化训练。(包括篇章,段落的详细讲解)3、进行完型填空的强化训练。(包括固定搭配的运用)、4、回答问题的强化训练。(包括回答问题的技巧)5、专项语法训练, (状语从句、宾语从句的理解和运用)、6、专项语法训练, (从句与简单句的理解和转换)、7、专项语法训练, (初中阶段的时态理解和运用)、8、写作的强化训练。(怎样根据命题进行写作)9、首字母强化训练等。
二、有关试听课,寒假共8次课,试听课按照1次收费,续读的话,付清7次费用。

若有不清楚地方,欢迎家长来电咨询,联系人:薛老师:13817738902.

名校王牌老师【初中英语】寒假【基础班、提高班】3-6人班报名开始啦!

招生对象:预初,初一、初二、初三

招生班级:基础班、提高班(各年级)

欢迎来电咨询!

交通极其便捷!地铁2号线娄山关路站3号口出来,2分钟直达。

公交:54、88、69、71、72、74、141、251、519、808、825、829、856、941、944均可到达。

上课地址:上海市长宁区天山路789号1号楼702室(天山商厦商务楼)近娄山关路、古北路.

校王牌老师【初中英语】寒假【基础班、提高班】3-6人班报名开始啦!

招生对象:预初,初一、初二、初三

欢迎来电咨询!

上课地址:上海市长宁区天山路789号1号楼702室(天山商厦商务楼东楼)近娄山关路、古北路.

寒假班2014/1/17上课了,请抓紧报名!(少量名额)

欢迎来电咨询!

欢迎来电咨询!

欢迎来电咨询!

2014春季班报名啦!(少量名额),2014/2/15开始上课啦!!(具体上课时间见课表)

欢迎来电咨询!

春季班,2014/2/15开始上课啦!!(具体上课时间见课表),报名请抓紧啦!

欢迎来电咨询!

春季班,报名请抓紧啦!

欢迎来电咨询!

春季班开课了,报名请抓紧啦!

欢迎来电咨询!

春季班开课了,分基础班、提高班,报名请抓紧啦!

欢迎来电咨询!

2014春季班开课啦!(少量名额),(具体上课时间见课表)

欢迎来电咨询!

2014春季班开课啦!(具体上课时间见课表)

基础班,提高班,让每个孩子都有进步!

欢迎来电咨询!

回复 36楼跟我学 的帖子

请问预初英语上课时间?     有下午的吗?.

引用:
原帖由 恬妮妈 于 2014-3-7 10:31 发表
请问预初英语上课时间?     有下午的吗?
不好意思,目前没有排课。但周六预初英语课,还有一个名额,若有过2人来报名的话,会考虑下午再排一档课!.

我们是一批在职教师,自办周末辅导班。我们来自上海各民办、公办名校,辅导科目涵盖初中各科,拥有各科教学经验丰富,高度负责的老师,加上一整套完善教学方法、应试辅导经验传授。为了让每个学生都有明显的进步,而又不陷于痛苦的题海战术,我们辅导理念是:兴趣引导、概念扎实、题型精解、考前冲刺。我们教学模式旨在让学生真正理解,从而适多变的题型。一切为了我们的终极目标,冲刺中考而努力奋斗。为了保障教学成果,确保做精做好,创立良好的教学口碑。开设小班化教学(不超过6人)。

欢迎来电咨询!

2014春季班分基础班、提高班,分班教学,让低者提分,让高分者超越!!

还有少量名额,有意向的家长,可来电咨询!

重点中学(名校)在职一线老师,先试听,后报名!.

初中英语(6年级---9年级)基础班、提高班,报名请抓紧啦!(少量名额)

欢迎来电咨询!

初中英语(6年级---9年级)基础班、提高班,报名请抓紧啦!(少量名额)

欢迎来电咨询!

2014暑假初中英语(新6年级---新9年级)基础班、提高班,预约报名开始啦!

欢迎来电咨询!

民办重点中学王牌老师【初中英语】暑假【基础班、提高班】3-6人班报名开始啦!

招生对象:新预初、新初一、新初二、新初三

欢迎来电咨询!

电话报名预留名额,最终以交费为准!

交通极其便捷!地铁2号线娄山关路站3号口出来,2分直达。

上课地址:上海市长宁区天山路789号1号楼702室(天山商厦商务东楼)近娄山关路.

2104年暑假【初中英语语法+阅读】【基础班、提高班】3-6人班报名开始啦!

由重点名校王牌老师授课!

欢迎来电咨询!

电话报名预留名额,最终以交费为准!

由重点名校王牌老师授课!

欢迎来电咨询!

电话报名预留名额,最终以交费为准!

r

暑假有初中英语语法十阅读的班吗?,能试听吗?.

引用:
原帖由 haohao2000 于 2014-5-9 16:17 发表
暑假有初中英语语法十阅读的班吗?,能试听吗?
可以的,请来电预约试听!.

具体课表,详见1楼

由重点名校王牌老师授课!

欢迎来电咨询!

电话报名预留名额,最终以交费为准!

公交:54、88、69、71、72、74、141、224、251、519、808、825、855、829、856、

941、944均可到达。

2014年暑假【初中英语语法+阅读】【基础班、提高班】3-6人班报名开始啦!

具体课表,详见1楼

由重点名校王牌老师授课!

欢迎来电咨询!

[ 本帖最后由 跟我学 于 2014-5-20 21:37 编辑 ].

97 12
发新话题