4.阅读:报纸;精读加速读
5.口语:找个同伴和你一起说英语,在实际应用中不断提高自己的英语水平
多听,听有代表性的专业朗读,最好是考试的听力练习
多写,各种题型都要写,但英语作文更要练,最好每天用英语写一篇日记
多背,单词是基础,一定要坚持背单词,扩大词汇量
多练,平时尝试用英语与同学对话,这样提高特别快
多读,每篇课文都读到滚瓜烂熟程度
儿童学习
兴趣是最好的老师,儿童英语学习不应要求孩子们掌握多少单词或句子,而应坚持将激发和培养儿童英语学习的兴趣放在首位,并将其作为儿童英语教育成效的一个重要指标。培养儿童学习兴趣,促进儿童全面发展应是英语教育机构的真正目的。
在儿童英语学习过程中,需要教师通过各种生动、形象、有趣的手段来营造轻松愉快的学习氛围,以激发儿童的兴趣,让孩子在轻松快乐的气氛中自然习得英语。同时,活动要尊重儿童的身心特点,难度要适宜,当孩子取得哪怕是一点点进步时,也要及时加以表扬和鼓励,这样孩子学习的兴趣会更高。否则,刚刚萌发的学习兴趣幼苗受到扼杀,将对学前儿童今后的学习产生巨大的负面作用,甚至终生影响其第二语言学习。
在线学习

英语在线学习可以使用常春藤英语在线、伯瑞英语、洛基英语等在线英语培训的新模式,采用外教一对一的教学,并且通过先进的学员自助管理系统,学员可以通过一台上网电脑或者智能手机,随时随地进行英语学习。对留学英语,职场口语等应用类英语口语课程进行有效的学习。
学习误区

误区一 学英语口语就一定要纠音?
很多教师和学生非常在意英语语音的问题,美式音还是英式音、元音是否饱满、辅音是否标准···在学习英语的过程中语音是一个不可忽略的环节,但语音问题并不是我们学习英语最大的目的。或者应该这样说,我们在学习英语中最终问题是能用英语沟通,而不是发音纯正与否,或是美音、英音问题。
许多人之所以口语差, 是因为他们不敢说, 羞于开口, 怕自己的发音不对, 别人听了会嘲笑。有些老师或者家长甚至在孩子说英语的过程中,纠正他们的发音。其实语音是一个比较复杂的问题, 它受到生理条件、地区方言等的影响。从生理条件分析, 英语发音与我们的口型、舌头和牙齿密切相关。有些语音受我们自身条件等限制,所以初中英语口语教学切忌以发音为主,初期交流有些语音问题别人听不懂时, 可以借助表情和手势等身体语言来达到交际目的。一旦走出语音误区, 我们会发现自己胆子大多了, 随时随地都敢大声说英语了,不知不觉自己就能自由自在的用英语表达思想了。
误区二 词汇越多表述越好
掌握标准纯正的语音是必须的,但却是远远不够的。一些中学生会有这样的问题,跟外国人无话可谈。这主要就是因为词汇掌握不够的问题。谈到词汇,这里就会出现一个在初中英语口语教学上的误区,那就是词汇量越大越好,词汇越难表述越清晰。
口语的词汇首先讲究的是适用性、准确性,如果谈到合适的话题也可以适当穿插,但并非必要。词汇一定用你熟悉的,一定是自己能驾驭的,即使简单点儿也无所谓。尤其是针对初中生,还没有掌握大量词汇运用的能力,建议学生在选择词汇时候,以正确表达为前提。
误区三 英语口语听力学习脱节
我们从小学习中文的时候,就是先听然后模仿。因为我们是根据实际的需要模仿,而且总是有人告诉我们什么是对的,什么是错的,所以只需很短的时间,我们就攻克了世界上最难学的语言——中文。但我们学英语的时候不是这样的,很多英语课程都把口语,听力,阅读和写作进行了分离,学生在学习的时候将所有的注意力集中到这一门科目上,在学口语的时候没有结合其他方面,其实这样做是不正确的,口语和其他的科目应该是相辅相成的。
误区四 别把老外当外教
我们很多家长都很认可西方的教育模式,所以选择外教。但是西方的成功的少儿教育理念并非是任何外国人都具有的。专业外教上课和一般的其他外国人就有很大的区别,专业外教的上课理念是充分在学习过程中要注意孩子全面的自主和认知能力的培养。是一种以能力培养来促进学习的教育模式。而那些非专业的外教,教学其实就是按照所在机构中教的安排来上课,其实是只得其形不具其意。那还不如一个发音很好,受过专业学习和训练的中教。
学习原则

英语学习六原则 英语学习应遵循以下六大原则。这些原则都是"常识"性的。正如美国总统林肯所说:一个人必须依据语言、逻辑和简单的常识来决定问题和建立自己的行动计划。在学习英语的过程中,你按照常理去做,你就可能成功。你违背了常理,就不可能成功。当然,成功与否还取决于你的努力。
这一次,你若按照常理去做,并且下工夫,那你就要成功了!
简单原则
学习英语:从简单的开始
运用英语:简单——好、更简单-—更好、最简单-—最好
只有从简单的开始,才容易入门,才容易产生"兴趣",才容易把事情进行下去。英语阅读应遵守"简单原则",听、说、写都应从最简单的开始,因为简单原则有巨大的优点:
1、造就成就感,培养自信。
2、增加兴趣。
3、语言朗朗上口。
4、易于学以致用。.

十句美文欣赏

1. You never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have。

1. 不到没有退路之时,你永远不会知道自己有多强大。

2. You cannot change what you refuse to confront。

2. 你不去面对又怎么能去改变呢。

3. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying。

3. 无论你犯了多少错,或者你进步得有多慢,你都走在了那些不曾尝试的人的前面。

4. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain。

4. 生活不是等待暴风雨过去,而是要学会在雨中跳舞。

5. Letting go doesn't mean that you're a quitter. It doesn't mean that you lost. It just means that you realize in that moment that's it's time to let go and move on。

5. 放手不代表放弃,不代表你输了。那只代表你知道在那一刻你该放手了,然后继续生活。

6. If you are passionate about something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That's how dreams are achieved。

6. 如果你想要什么,那就勇敢地去追求,不要管别人是怎么想的,因为这就是实现梦想的方式。

7. Give up worrying about what others think of you. What they think isn't important. What is important is how you feel about yourself。

7. 不要为别人怎么看你而烦恼。别人的看法并不重要,重要的是你怎么看待你自己。

8. You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren't busy denying them。

8. 当你不再急于否认错误时,你就学到了重要的一课。

9. Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart。

9. 不要让成功冲昏了头脑,也不要把失败记在心里。

10. Life is short and you deserve to be happy。

10. 生命苦短,你应该过得开心些。.

三种激情,绝对经典。

Three passions
  by Bertrand Russell

Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life:thelonging for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pityforthe suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds,haveblown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a deepoceanof anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.

I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy –ecstasysogreat that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life forafew hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because itrelievesloneliness--that terrible loneliness in which oneshiveringconsciousness looks over the rim of the world into thecoldunfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it, finally, becauseinthe union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature,theprefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poetshaveimagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem toogoodfor human life, this is what- at last- I have found.

With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wishedtounderstand the hearts of men. I have tried to apprehendthePythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flu.Alittle of this, but not much, I have achieved.

Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, ledupwardtoward the heavens. But always pity brought me back toearth.Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Childreninfamine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people ahatedburden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness,poverty,and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. Ilong toalleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.

This has been my life. I have found it worth living, andwouldgladly live it again if the chance were offered me.

三种激情
  罗素

三种激情虽然简单,却异常强烈,它们统治着我的生命,那便是:对爱的渴望,对知识的追求,以及对人类苦难的难以承受的同情。这三种激情像变化莫测的狂风任意地把我刮来刮去,把我刮入痛苦的深海,到了绝望的边缘。

我曾经寻找爱,首先是因为它能使我欣喜若狂——这种喜悦之情如此强烈,使我常常宁愿为这几个小时的愉悦而牺牲生命中的其他一切。我寻求爱,其次是因为爱能解除孤独——在这种可怕的孤独中,一颗颤抖的良心在世界的边缘,注视着下面冰凉、毫无生气、望不见底的深渊。我寻求爱还因为在爱的融合中,我能以某种神秘的图像看到曾被圣人和诗人想象过的天堂里未来的景象。这就是我所追求的东西,虽然这似乎对于人类的生命来说过于完美,但这确实是我最终发现的东西。

我怀着同样的激情去寻找知识,我曾渴望着理解人心,我曾渴望知道为何星星会闪烁,我还企图弄懂毕达哥拉斯所谓的用数字控制变化的力量,但在这方面,我只知道一点点。

爱的力量和知识的力量引我接近天堂,但同情之心往往又把我拉回大地。痛苦的哭泣回响、震荡在我的心中。饥饿的儿童,被压迫、受折磨的人们,成为儿孙们讨厌的包袱的、无助的老人们,充斥着整个世界的孤独的气氛,贫穷和苦难,所有这一切都是对人类生活原本该具有的样子所作的讽刺。我渴望消除一切邪恶,但我办不到,因为我自己也处于苦难之中。

这就是我的生活,我认为值得一过。而且,如果有第二次机会,我将乐意地再过一次。.

新班开始啦!!!

美樱外语开新班啦,招募对象是3~4岁幼儿零基础,授课时间是 每周日11:10~12:10外教  周五 4:20~5:20中教 。赶快来报名吧!!! 报名电话18019499751.

经典励志英语!

Just do it!

勇往直前

Trust no Future, however pleasant
Let the dead past bury its dead!
Act, act in the living present!
Heart within, and God overhead!
If you fail, let it be!
Just try again until you made it!

别信靠未来,无论未来的憧憬多么可爱!
让死亡的过去永远埋葬!
行动,就在此时此刻行动起来!
坚定的心灵,上帝的指引!
如果失败了,让它去吧?
站起来再努力一次,直至成功!

成功要素

You must take a blow or give one,
You must risk and you must lose.
Be a man and face the battle
That's the only way to win.

It takes a little courage,
And a little self-control,
And some grim determination,
If you want to reach the goal!

你必须接受打击,或施加打击,
你必须冒险,也必须付出。
做个男子汉去迎接战斗——
那就是取得胜利的唯一途径!

需要一点勇气,
也需要一点自我克制,
还需要几分严峻的决心,
倘若你要达到物标!

梦 想

Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die,
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams,
For when dreams go,
Life is a barren field,
Frozen with snow.

紧紧地抓住梦砑
因为一旦梦想破灭
人生将是断翅的鸟
再也不能飞翔
紧紧地抓住梦想
因为一旦梦想消失
人生犹如一片荒原
终年雪地冰天

帮助别人

I expect to pass through this life but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

我的生命只有一次。因此,如果我能做点什么事,或者能向人们表示我的善意,让我现在就做吧!别让我拖延,别让我疏忽,因为我不会从这里经过!因为逝去的时光永不复还!让我此时此刻就帮助别人吧!

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-6-3 14:52 编辑 ].

Youth 青春

Youth

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.

Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.

Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing appetite for what’s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart, there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, courage and power from man and from the infinite, so long as you are young.

When your aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you’ve grown old, even at 20; but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there’s hope you may die young at 80.

译文:
青春
青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想象,炙热的恋情;青春是生命的深泉在涌流。
青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,进取压倒苟安。如此锐气,二十后生而有之,六旬男子则更多见。年岁有加,并非垂老,理想丢弃,方堕暮年。
岁月悠悠,衰微只及肌肤;热忱抛却,颓废必致灵魂。忧烦,惶恐,丧失自信,定使心灵扭曲,意气如灰。
无论年届花甲,拟或二八芳龄,心中皆有生命之欢乐,奇迹之诱惑,孩童般天真久盛不衰。人人心中皆有一台天线,只要你从天上人间接受美好、希望、欢乐、勇气和力量的信号,你就青春永驻,风华常存。 、
一旦天线下降,锐气便被冰雪覆盖,玩世不恭、自暴自弃油然而生,即使年方二十,实已垂垂老矣;然则只要树起天线,捕捉乐观信号,你就有望在八十高龄告别尘寰时仍觉年轻。

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-6-4 17:09 编辑 ].

英语美文欣赏

Promise yourself to dream more and hesitate less.
努力让自己多一点如心所愿,少一些己所不愿。

To believe in yourself more and judge yourself less by the accomplishments of others.
多一点相信自己,少一点将他人成就作为自我评价的标准尺度。

To appreciate your family and friends for all the wonderful ways they make your life better.
珍视家庭和朋友,他们为你的生命增添光彩。

Promise yourself to accept life as it comes and truly make each day special.
努力让自己接受生活的本来面目,让生命的每一天变得意义非凡。

To become more independent and more willing to change.
独立自强,乐于应对生活的变化。

To fill your life with special times, and make your dreams come true.
让生命中充满特别的时刻,努力让梦想成真。

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-6-5 13:54 编辑 ].

Home on the Way 旅人的家

旅人的家
People need homes: children assume their parents' place as home; boarders call school "home" on weekdays; married couples work together to build new homes; and travelers … have no place to call "home", at least for a few nights.
人人都需要家:小孩子把父母的住所当做自己的家;寄宿生在平日把学校称为“家”;结了婚的夫妻要共同营造自己的新家;至于旅者呢……至少有几晚他们要住在不能称为“家”的地方!
So how about people who have to travel for extended periods of time? Don’t they have the right to a home? Of course they do.
那么那些不得不长期出门在外的人怎么办?难道他们无权拥有一个家吗?他们当然有!
Some regular travelers take their own belongings: like bed sheets, pillowcases and family photos to make them feel like home no matter where they are; some stay for long periods in the same hotel and as a result become very familiar with service and attendants; others may simply put some flowers by the hotel window to make things more homely. Furthermore, driving a camping car during one’s travels and sleeping in the vehicle at night is just like home -- only mobile!
有些经常出门的旅者会随身携带些属于自己的日用品,像床单、枕套或全家福相片等,无论走到哪里,这些东西都能带给他们家的感觉;有些人在长驻时会待在同一家旅馆里,使他们对店里的服务和人员都非常熟稔;再有的就可能只是在旅馆的窗边摆些花,使房间更像个家。此外,一路开着露营车旅行,晚上就住在车里,这就更像是真正的家了――只不过能移动而已!
And how about maintaining relationships while in transit? Some keep contact with their friends via internet; some send letters and postcards, or even photos; others may just call and say hi, just to let their friends know that they're still alive and well. People find ways to keep in touch. Making friends on the way helps travelers feel more or less at home. Backpackers in youth hostels may become very good friends, even closer than siblings.
那人们在旅程穿梭时,又是如何维系关系的呢?有些人通过互联网跟朋友联络;有些人寄信、明信片,甚至照片;还有些人可能只是打个电话问声好,目的仅是让朋友们知道他们还活着,而且活得不错。人们发现了各种各样的联络方式。在旅途中交朋友能帮旅者或多或少地找到一点家的感觉。青年旅店里的背包客也许会成为非常要好的朋友,甚至比手足还要亲!
Nowadays, fewer people are working in their local towns, so how do they develop a sense of belonging? Whenever we step out of our local boundaries, there is always another "home" waiting to be found. Wherever we are, with just a little bit of effort and imagination, we can make the place we stay "home".
如今,大多数人都是离乡在外工作,那么人们又如何能有归属感呢?一旦我们走出家门,就总有另一个“家”在等着我们去寻找。不论身处何处,只要稍加努力和想像,我们就能把栖身之地营造成一个“家”!.

英语作文万能句子

1.as an old saying goes,....正如一句古老的谚语所说
2....be nothing but...  ....不过就是...
3.from where i stand.... 从我的立场来说
4.give oneself a chance to.....给某人一个机会去...
5.i feel sure that...我坚信...
6....is the best way to make sure that....确保...的最好办法是...
7.we must do our absolute best to....我们必须竭尽全力做...
8.there is no denying the fect that...无可否认....
9.nothing is more+adj.+than to+v.没有比...更重要的了
10.主语+cannot emphasize the importance of....too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过
11....pose a great threat to...   ...对..造成了一大威胁(eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.)
12.stole the spotlight from...从...获得大众的瞩目
13....touch sb. on the raw      ....触到某人的痛处
14.it is not uncommon that...   这是常有的事儿。。
15it is almost impossible to do..   。。。是很困难的
16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明。。
17...has/have no alternative but to...除...外别无选择
18....between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷,左右为难
19.content in the thought that...满足于...的想法
20(重磅出击,一般老师都会感动,这个句子可以千变万化,可以替换其中的一些词)The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大,再加上一直以来的财政问题,使得该公祠一蹶不振。     注:(...)都是可替换的

51. 对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue
52. 支持前 / 后种观点的人 people / those in favor of the former / latter opinion
53. 有 / 提供如下理由/ 证据 have / provide the following reasons / evidence
54. 在一定程度上 to some extent / degree / in some way
55. 理论和实践相结合 integrate theory with practice
56. …必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…
57. 日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition
58. 眼前利益 immediate interest / short-term interest
59. 长远利益. interest in the long run
60. …有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits / advantages and disadvantages
61. 扬长避短 Exploit to the full one’s favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones
62. 取其精髓,取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs。
63. 对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to / be detrimental to
64. 交流思想 / 情感 / 信息 exchange ideas / emotions / information
65. 跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …
66. 采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth。
67. …的健康发展 the healthy development of …
68. 有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides.  No garden without weeds。
69. 对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person。
70. 重视 attach great importance to…
71. 社会地位 social status
72. 把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…
73. 扩大知识面 expand one’s scope of knowledge
74. 身心两方面 both physically and mentally
75. 有直接 /间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…
76. 提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal
77. 可以取代 “think”的词 believe, claim, maintain, argue, insist, hold the opinion / belief that
78. 缓解压力 / 减轻负担 relieve stress / burden
79. 优先考虑 / 发展… give (top) priority to sth
80. 与…比较 compared with… / in comparison with
81. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary。
82. 代替 replace / substitute / take the place of
83. 经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water
84. 提供就业机会 offer job opportunities
85. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress
86. 毫无疑问 Undoubtedly, / There is no doubt that…
87. 增进相互了解 enhance / promote mutual understanding
88. 充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of
89. 承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure
90. 保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society
91. 更多地强调 put more emphasis on…
92. 适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society
93. 实现梦想 realize one’s dream / make one’s dream come true
94. 主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:
95. 首先 First, Firstly, In the first place, To begin with
96. 其次 Second, Secondly, In the second place
97. 再次 Besides,In addition, Additionally, Moreover, Furthermore
98. 最后 Finally, Last but not the least, Above all, Lastly,
99. 总而言之 All in all, To sum up, In summary, In a word,
100. 我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go。

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-6-8 09:16 编辑 ].

100字英语美文摘抄

Life is full of confusing and disordering Particular time, a particular location, Do the arranged thing of ten million time in the brain, Step by step , the life is hard to avoid delicacy and stiffness No enthusiasm forever,  No unexpected happening of surprising and pleasing So, only silently ask myself in mind   Next  happiness, when will come?
人生的纷纷扰扰,杂杂乱乱, 在一个特定的时间,特定的地点, 做脑海中安排了千万遍的事, 一步一骤,人生难免精致,却也死板, 永远没有激情,没有意料之外的惊喜。 于是,也只有在心里默默地问: 下一班幸福,几点开?
Dark light, just light each other. The responsibility that you and my shoulders take together, the such as one dust covers up. Afraid only afraid the light is suddenly put out in theendless dark night and Countless loneliness
暗黄的灯光,仅仅也只能照射过彼此。 你、我肩上共同担当的责任,犹如一片灰尘遮掩。 怕只怕灯丝的突然熄灭在这无尽的黑夜.数不尽的孤单!
Then the wandering soul wild crane stands still the memory river Listen to whistle play tightly ring slowly, Water rises a ship to go medium long things of the past. Wait for a ship’s person Wait for one and other, But hesitate always should ascend which ship Missed Had to consign the hope to next time, Finally what to wait for until has no boats and ships to come and go, Sunset west .
再孤魂野鹤的伫立记忆河头, 听着哨子的紧奏慢响, 水涨船行中的悠悠往事。 等船的人儿, 等了一班又一班, 却始终犹豫着该登哪一只。 错过的, 只好把希望寄托到了下一回, 终究等到的是没有船只的过往, 日落西头 。.

英语名言警句大全

Great minds think alike.  英雄所见略同。   
A bad beginning makes a bad ending.  恶其始者必恶其终。  
A bad bush is better than the open field.  有胜於无。
A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.  吃亏的和解也比胜诉强。  
A bad conscience is a snake in one's heart.  做贼心虚。   
A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.  坏习惯像鲜馅饼,分食要比保存好。
A bad padlock invites a picklock.  开门揖盗。   
A bad thing never dies.  坏事传千年。   
A bad workman quarrels with his tools.  拙匠常怨工具差。  
A bargain is a bargain.  达成的协议不可撕毁。
A beggar's purse is bottomless.  乞丐的钱袋是无底洞。   
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.  双鸟在林不如一鸟在手。   
A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.  闻其歌知其鸟,听其言知其人。.

上海小学排行榜

一.徐汇区(14所)      
1.上海小学(特色:语文)对口中学:教院附中  2.高安路第一小学(特色:艺术类 )对口中学:南模初中 五十四中学 徐汇中学 市四中学 淮海中学   3.上海师范大学第一附属小学(特色:名校附属)对口中学:师大三附中 樱花中学 紫竹园中学  4.汇师小学(特色:综合类)对口中学:淮海中学 徐汇中学 市四中学  5.求知小学(特色:艺术类)对口中学:上师大三附中 上师大附中附属龙华中学 6.建襄小学(特色:双语,科技类)对口中学:位育初级中学 市二初级中学 中国中学  7.向阳小学(特色:体育,科技类 )对口中学:位育初级中学 市二初级中学 中国中学  8.东安路第二小学(特色:外语类)对口中学:宛平中学 零陵中学  9.上海市教科院实验小学(特色:科技类 )对口中学:南洋初级中学 零陵中学 10.上海市实验学校(特色:科技类)对口中学:九年一贯制学校   11.徐汇第一中心小学 对口中学:位育中学、五十四中、中国中学   12.上海世界外国语小学(民办)   13.逸夫小学(民办)   14.爱菊小学(民办)

二.黄浦区(8所)      
1.上海市实验小学、(特色:语文类,专业学科类)对口中学:敬业初级中学 2.蓬莱路二小、对口中学:市十中学   3.复兴路三小、对口中学:黄浦学校   4.徽宁路三小,对口中学:市南中学   5.黄浦区第一中心小学,(特色:体育类,科技类,艺术类)对口中学:储能中学   6.北京东路小学,(特色:小班教学,科技类)对口中学:浦光中学   7.曹光彪小学,(特色:体育类,艺术类,专业学科类)对口中学:格致初中   8.黄浦学校(特色:体育类)对口中学:九年一贯制 三.静安区(3所)     1.上海市一师附小(特色:语文类,专业学科类)对口中学:七一中学 市西初级中学  2.上海市静安区第一中心小学,对口中学:育才初级中学 培明中学   3.静安教育学院附小 对口中学:九年制义务教育   
四.卢湾区(5所)   
1.卢湾区第一中心小学(特色:语文类,科技类,艺术类,专业学科类)对口中学:兴业中学  2.上海师范大学附属卢湾实验小学(前身为卢湾区丽园路第一小学,2007年9月正式更名为上海师范大学附属卢湾实验小学。)   3.卢湾区第二中心小学 对口中学:启秀实验中学   4.卢湾区第三中心小学(特色:双语,小班教学,科技类,艺术类)对口中学:比乐中学   5.上海师范专科学校附属小学(特色:名校附属,语文类)对口中学:李惠利中学      
五.长宁区(5所)   
1.江苏路第五小学(特色:科技类,艺术类)对口中学:市三附校、市三女初、延安初中  2.愚园路第一小学 对口中学:省吾中学、市三附校、市三女初、延安初中 3.长宁实验小学 对口中学:天山二中、天山初中、仙霞高级中学、娄山中学、西延安中学  4.建青小学 (特色:从幼儿园一直到高中,全是重点学校 ) 5.新世纪小学(民办)      
六.虹口区(5所)     
  1.第四中心小学(特色:外语类)对口中学:运光学校   2.第三中心小学(特色:体育类,科技类,艺术类)对口中学:鲁迅初级中学   3.崇明路小学(特色:艺术类)对口中学:市五中学   4.上海外国语大学附属外国语小学(民办)(特色:外语,前身是贝贝英语小学)对口学校:上外附中   5.曲阳第四小学(特色:,科技类,艺术类)对口中学:运光学校      
七.普陀区(6所)      
1.江宁路小学(特色:九年一贯制)   2.武宁路小学 对口中学:武宁中学   3.中山北路第一小学 对口中学:北海中学   4.朝春中心小学(特色:艺术类,专业学科类)对口中学:兴陇中学   5.华东师范大学附属小学(特色:名校附属)对口中学:长风中学   6.真如文英中心小学(特色:科技类) 对口中学:曹杨五中   
八.杨浦区(10所)                 
1.打虎山路第一小学特色:艺术类  对口中学:昆明学校、杨浦初级中学   2. 水丰路小学  特色:科技类对口中学:九年一贯制学校   3.复旦大学附属小学  特色:名校附属,外语类,科技类   4.杨浦小学 对口中学:上海市教科院附中分校   5.控江二村小学 对口中学:控江初级中学   6.六一小学 特色:小班教育,双语教育 对口中学:淮海中学 徐汇中学 市四中学
7.五角场小学 特色:体育类 对口中学:同济初级中学   8.凤城新村小学 特色:双语类 对口中学:位育初级中学 市二初级中学 中国中学   9.齐齐哈尔路第一小学 特色:科技类,名校附属 对口中学:惠明中学、杨浦教育学院附属中学   10.复旦科技园小学 对口中学:师大三附中 樱花中学 紫竹园中学  

九.闸北区(4所)     
1.闸北区实验小学(特色:艺术类)对口中学:风华中学  2.闸北区第一中心小学(特色:科技类,艺术类)对口中学:向东中学 3.闸北区第三中心小学 对口中学:青云中学  4.第二中心小学(特色:奥数、剑桥英语及长号)对口中学:新中中学      
十.浦东新区(14所)     
1.浦东新区新世界实验小学:区重点 办学特色:双语 艺术类 寄宿制 2.福山外国语小学福山校区:区重点 办学特色:双语 科技类 3.上海第六师范附属小学(特色:双语.奥数.科技.艺术) 4.福山外国语校园证大小区:区重点 办学特色:外语类 5.浦东新区第二中心小学:区重点 办学特色:艺术类 6.浦明师范附属小学:区重点 办学特色:寄宿制  7.明珠小学:区重点 办学特色:小班教学 专业学科类  8.外高桥保税区实验小学:区重点 办学特色:科技 艺术 专业科学类 寄宿制 9.北蔡镇中心小学:区重点 办学特色:艺术 体育 双语 科技 专业学科类 10.浦东新区东方小学(特色:专业学科类)  11.上海市实验学校东校(特色:寄宿制,艺术类)对口中学:九年一贯制学校 12.上海市元培学校(特色:寄宿制,艺术类)对口中学:九年一贯制学校 13.昌邑小学(特色:双语,体育类,科技类)  14.东方阶梯双语学校(民办)(特色:双语)对口中学:九年一贯制     
十一.闵行区(9所)     
  1.闵行实验小学莘松校区(区重点:双语类 语文类 科技类) 2.闵行实验小学春城校区:区重点 办学特色:双语 科技类 3.闵行区中心小学:区重点 办学特色 语文类 4.七宝实验小学: 区重点 办学特色:艺术类 5.平南小学:区重点 办学特色:艺术类 6.蔷薇小学:区重点 办学特色:艺术类 7.田园第一小学:区重点 办学特色:双语 8.航华一小:公立 办学特色:艺术   9.七宝明强小学特色:六能教育能网上学习、能英语会话、能动手制作、能舞书画、能种植护绿、能打乒乓球)

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-6-14 09:25 编辑 ].

美樱外语{2014年暑期特色班招生啦}

各位家长好:
暑期马上就要到了,为了丰富孩子们的暑期生活,除了我们的常规课以外,我们特意设置了幼儿以歌曲游戏故事为主题,少儿以故事阅读和自然拼读为主题的暑期班课程,在丰富学员的暑期生活同时,提高学员的英语学习能力,培养学员的英语学习兴趣和自信。为了让学员体验不同老师的授课风格,暑期班老师我们会尽量安排和平时上课不一样的老师。具体要看届时的学员的排班和老师的排课情况。

招募对象:(3岁~小学3年级学员)
以下是暑期间将要开设的班级,时间及老师安排。
暑期课程时间:2014/7/7~8/15(共6周)
                       800元/6次/12小时(中外教)
教材:Phonics kids系列(自然拼读)/Raz kids系列(原版阅读)
如有兴趣欢迎来电咨询:021--33316058  18019499751

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-6-19 16:02 编辑 ].

英语美文欣赏:谈一场恋爱 如同读一本新书

Starting a new book is a risk, just like falling in love. You have to commit to it. You open the pages knowing a little bit about it maybe, from the back or from a blurb on the front. But who knows, right? Those bits and pieces aren’t always right.
读一本新书恰似坠入爱河,是场冒险。你得全身心投入进去。翻开书页之时,从序言简介直至封底你或许都知之甚少。但谁又不是呢?字里行间的只言片语亦不总是正确。

Sometimes people advertise themselves as one thing and then when you get deep into it you realize that they’re something completely different. Either there was some good marketing attached to a terrible book, or the story was only explained in a superficial way and once you reach the middle of the book, you realize there’s so much more to this book than anyone could have ever told you.
有时候你会发现,人们自我推销时是一种形象,等你再深入了解后,他们又完全是另一种模样了。有时拙作却配有出色的市场推销,故事的叙述却流于表面,阅读过半后,你方才发觉:这本书真是出乎意料地妙不可言,这种感受只要靠自己去感悟!

谈一场恋爱 如同读一本新书

You start off slow. The story is beginning to unfold. You’re unsure. It’s a big commitment lugging this tome around. Maybe this book won’t be that great but you’ll feel guilty about putting it down. Maybe it’ll be so awful you’ll keep hate-reading or just set it down immediately and never pick it up again. Or maybe you’ll come back to it some night, drunk or lonely — needing something to fill the time, but it won’t be any better than it was when you first started reading it.
你慢慢翻页,故事开始缓慢展开,而你却依旧心存犹疑。阅读这样的巨著需要百分之百的投入。或许它并不是你想象中的伟大的作品,奈何半途弃读会使你觉得不安。又或许,故事真的很烂,你要么咬牙苦读下去,要么立刻放弃束之高阁。抑或某个酒醉或孤寂的夜晚,你又重新捡起这本书来——但只为打发时光。不管怎样,它并没有比你初次阅读时好多少。

Maybe you’re worn out. You’ve read tons of books before. Some were just light weights on a Kindle or Nook, no big deal really. Others were Infinite Jest-style burdens, heavy on your back or in your purse. Weighing you down all the time. Maybe you’ve taken some time off from reading because the last few books you read just weren’t worth it. Do they even write new, great works of literature anymore? Maybe that time you fell in love with a book before will just never happen for you again. Maybe it’s a once in a lifetime feeling and you’re never gonna find it again.
或许你已疲惫至极。你曾阅览无数,有些无足轻重无甚重要,而有些却像荒诞讽刺的包袱,沉重地压在你背上或藏在你行囊里,随时都可能压垮你。或许因为上次读的书索然无味,你已暂时避开阅读时光。还会有优秀的新文学作品么?只怕等你再次恋上一本书前,那优秀的新作品永远也不会出现罢。或许这真的就是千年等一回、除却巫山不是云了。

Or something exciting could happen. Maybe this will become your new favorite book. That’s always a possibility right? That’s the beauty of risk. The reward could actually be worth it. You invest your time and your brain power in the words and what you get back is empathy and a new understanding and pure wonder.
当然,生活总会有新鲜事发生,你也会有新的爱书。一切总有可能,不是吗?这正是冒险的魅力。得到的也大抵物有所值吧。你在字里行间播撒时间和心思,自然便可收获新的感悟、理解与遐思。

How could someone possibly know you like this? Some stranger, some author, some character. It’s like they’re seeing inside your soul. This book existed inside some book store, on a shelf, maybe handled by other people and really it was just waiting for you pick it up and crack the spine. It was waiting to speak to you. To say, “You are not alone.”
怎会有人知道你喜欢它呢?某个陌生人、作者,抑或书中的某个角色。他们似乎能看透你的心思。这本书,它陈列在某隅书店的书架上、它经人辗转,真的就像是在等你捧起翻阅,等着向你低语:“我会伴你左右。”

You just want more of the story. You want to keep reading, maybe everything this author’s ever written. You wish it would never end. The closer it gets to the smaller side of the pages, the slower you read, wanting to savor it all. This book is now one of your favorites forever. You will always wish you could go back to never having read it and pick it up fresh again, but also you know you’re better for having this close, inside you, covering your heart and mind.
你渴望更多故事,你继续阅读,甚至搜集这位作者以往所有作品。你希望故事永远延续。书页越翻越薄,你也越读越慢,心里想着要细细含英咀华。此刻,它确定无疑就是你永恒的至爱了。你总想一读再读,每次捧起它都感觉新奇如初,而你也明白:因为内心深处的每一缕思绪都与它这般亲密,你已变得更加美好。

Once you get in deep enough, you know you could never put this book down.
情动至深那刻,你便知道自己再也将它割舍不下了。

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-6-19 16:08 编辑 ].

美文欣赏

没有落日般的瑰丽,没有流云般的飘逸,但可以有水晶般的清纯与透明。  
没有大山般的巍峨,没有湖水般的轻柔,但可以有岩石般的坚毅与稳重。  
没有大海般的浩瀚,没有瀑布般的飞泻,但可以有泥土般的朴素与随和。
风从水上走过,留下粼粼波纹;骆驼人沙漠上走过,留下深深的脚印;哨鸽从天空飞过,留下串串欢韵;岁月从树林穿过,留下圈圈年轮。啊,朋友,我们从时代的舞台走过,将给社会留下些什么?  
花从春走过,留下缕缕花香;叶从夏走过,留下片片荫凉;风从秋走过,留下阵阵金浪;雪从冬走过,留下种种希望。啊,朋友,我们从人生的四季走过,将给人生留下些什么。 风不懂云的漂泊  
天不懂雨的落魄  
眼不懂泪的懦弱  
你可以不懂我的选择,也可以不懂我的难过  成功就是简单的事情重复做、重复做!
全国著名的推销大师,即将告别他的推销生涯,应行业协会和社会各界的邀请,他将在该城中最大的体育馆,做告别职业生涯的演说。  
那天,会场座无虚席,人们在热切地、焦急地等待着,那位当代最伟大的推销员,作精彩的演讲。当大幕徐徐拉开,舞台的正中央吊着一个巨大的铁球。为了这个铁球,台上搭起了高大的铁架。  
一位老者在人们热烈的掌声中,走了出来,站在铁架的一边。他穿着一件红色的运动服,脚下是一双白色胶鞋。  
人们惊奇地望着他,不知道他要做出什么举动。  
这时两位工作人员,抬着一个大铁锤,放在老者的面前。主持人这时对观众讲:请两位身体强壮的人,到台上来。好多年轻人站起来,转眼间已有两名动作快的跑到台上。  
老人这时开口和他们讲规则,请他们用这个大铁锤,去敲打那个吊着的铁球,直到把它荡起来。  
一个年轻人抢着拿起铁锤,拉开架势,抡起大锤,全力向那吊着的铁球砸去,一声震耳的响声,那吊球动也没动。他就用大铁锤接二连三地砸向吊球,很快他就气喘吁吁。  
另一个人也不示弱,接过大铁锤把吊球打得叮当响,可是铁球仍旧一动不动。  
台下逐渐没了呐喊声,观众好象认定那是没用的,就等着老人做出什么解释。  
会场恢复了平静,老人从上衣口袋里掏出一个小锤,然后认真地,面对着那个巨大的铁球。他用小锤对着铁球“咚”敲了一下,然后停顿一下,再一次用小锤“咚”敲了一下。人们奇怪地看着,老人就那样“咚”敲一下,然后停顿一下,就这样持续地做。  

十分钟过去了,二十分钟过去了,会场早已开始骚动,有的人干脆叫骂起来,人们用各种声音和动作发泄着他们的不满。老人仍然一小锤一停地工作着,他好象根本没有听见人们在喊叫什么。人们开始忿然离去,会场上出现了大块大块的空缺。留下来的人们好象也喊累了,会场渐渐地安静下来。  
大概在老人进行到四十分钟的时候,坐在前面的一个妇女突然尖叫一声:“球动了!”刹时间会场立即鸦雀无声,人们聚精会神地看着那个铁球。那球以很小的摆度动了起来,不仔细看很难察觉。老人仍旧一小锤一小锤地敲着,人们好象都听到了那小锤敲打吊球的声响。吊球在老人一锤一锤的敲打中越荡越高,它拉动着那个铁架子“哐、哐“作响,它的巨大威力强烈地震撼着在场的每一个人。终于场上爆发出一阵阵热烈的掌声,在掌声中,老人转过身来,慢慢地把那把小锤揣进兜里。  
老人开口讲话了,他只说了一句话:在成功的道路上,你没有耐心去等待成功的到来,那么,你只好用一生的耐心去面对失败。  

温馨提示:很多的人以为成功很难,成功要付出太多、成功会很痛苦,就不去想和追求。 实际上,只要我们注意观察,就会吃惊地发现,那些生活在贫困线上的人才是真的有耐心,有吃苦耐劳的品质,他们正是以这种惊人的耐心忍受着不成功的现实和生活。你可以不思成功,但你的生活并不会因此而轻松。你追逐成功,你会因此而生活得更好。 在成功的道路上,你没有耐心去等待成功的到来,那么,你只好用一生的耐心去面对失败太爱了大概是种罪吧!因为怕你会离开而困住你。
           那为我展现的你的样子,我想独自占有。
           就连甜蜜也要独自占有。我对伱如此深的迷恋。
           使伱那脆弱的爱破碎了,把伱从我身边带走了。
           现在我会送伱离开,会放伱走,如果没有我伱会更幸福的话。“因为怕失去,所以连快乐都透着忧伤”,大概每个人的痛都是别人无法体会的An invitation to dinner was soon afterwards dispatched; and already had Mrs. Bennet planned the courses that were to do credit to her housekeeping, when an answer arrived which deferred it all. Mr. Bingley was obliged to be in town the following day, and consequently unable to accept the honour of their invitation, &c. Mrs. Bennet was quite disconcerted. She could not imagine what business he could have in town so soon after his arrival in Hertfordshire; and she began to fear that he might be always flying about from one place to another, and never settled at Netherfield as he ought to be. Lady Lucas quieted her fears a little by starting the idea of his being gone to London only to get a large party for the ball; and a report soon followed that Mr. Bingley was to bring twelve ladies and seven gentlemen with him to the assembly. The girls grieved over such a large number of ladies; but were comforted the day before the ball by hearing that, instead of twelve, he had brought only six with him from London, his five sisters and a cousin. And when the party entered the assembly room, it consisted of only five altogether; Mr. Bingley, his two sisters, the husband of the oldest, and another young man. Mr. Bingley was good looking and gentlemanlike; he had a pleasant countenance, and easy, unaffected manners. His brother-in-law, Mr. Hurst, merely looked the gentleman; but his friend Mr. Darcy soon drew the attention of the room by his fine, tall person, handsome features, noble mien; and the report which was in general circulation within five minutes after his entrance, of his having ten thousand a year. The gentlemen pronounced him to be a fine figure of a man, the ladies declared he was much handsomer than Mr. Bingley, and he was looked at with great admiration for about half the evening, till his manners gave a disgust which turned the tide of his popularity; for he was discovered to be proud, to be above his company, and above being pleased; and not all his large estate in Derbyshire could then save him from having a most forbidding, disagreeable countenance, and being unworthy to be compared with his friend. from PRIDE AND PREJUDICE   

不是每个人都一定会快乐,不是每种痛都一定要诉说。

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-6-26 14:35 编辑 ].

暑假班还有最后几个名额,赶快来报名啦!

教学地址是:黄浦区西藏南路(丽园路口)1108弄5号楼(黄浦新苑商务楼) 地铁8,9号线7号出口直走拐进西民立路直走右手可见黄埔新苑商务楼   步行5分钟

联系电话:24小时热线:18019499751     021-3331-6058座机咨询时间为每周二至五下午1:00~7:00,周六周日早上8:30~5:30.

美文欣赏《旅途》

One day you finally knew
what you had to do, and began,
though the voices around you
kept shouting
their bad advice--
有一天,你终于知道,
什么是你必须得做,并开始去做,
虽然你周围的声音,
一直喊出,
其各种糟糕的建议——

though the whole house
began to tremble
and you felt the old tug
at your ankles.
“Mend my life!”
each voice cried.
But you didn’t stop.
You knew what you had to do,
虽然整个房子,
开始颤抖,
你亦感到那条旧绳索,
绊住了你的脚踝。
“修补我的人生!”
每个声音都在哭喊。
但你并没停止。
你知道什么是你必须得做的,

though the wind pried
with its stiff fingers
at the very foundation
though their melancholy
was terrible.
It was already late
enough, and a wild night,
and the road full of fallen
branches and stones.
虽然风用它僵硬的手指,
直往根基,
撬捣,
虽然它们的忧郁,
着实可怕。
天色,
已经很晚,这是个疯狂的夜晚,
路上满是倒下的,
断枝和石头。

But little by little,
as you left their voices behind,
the stars began to burn
through the sheets of cloud
and there was a new voice
which you slowly
recognized as your own,
that kept you company
as you strode deeper and deeper
into the world,
determined to do
the only thing you could do--
determined to save
the only life you could save.
但渐渐地,
当你将它们的声音抛在身后,
星星开始穿透云层,
散发光辉,
一个新的声音出现了,
你慢慢,
意识到,那是你自己的声音,
它伴随着你,
伴你步步,
深入世途,
决心去做,
你唯一能做的事——
决定去拯救,
你唯一能拯救的生命。.

美樱外语招募暑期小学员!!!

暑假来了,为了丰富孩子们的暑期生活,除了我们的常规课以外,我们特意设置了幼儿以歌曲游戏故事为主题,少儿以故事阅读和自然拼读为主题的暑期班课程,在丰富学员的暑期生活同时,提高学员的英语学习能力,培养学员的英语学习兴趣和自信。为了让学员体验不同老师的授课风格,暑期班老师我们会尽量安排和平时上课不一样的老师。具体要看届时的学员的排班和老师的排课情况。
招募对象:美樱所有有兴趣的幼儿学员,更加积极推荐一下学员。1 暑假期间长期逗留在上海,并且又有很多空余时间的学员。2 目前只上一套教材的学员。(自从去年4月份起目前40%美樱的学员在上两套课程Let's go系列和原版阅读Treasures系列)3 九月份上小学的学员。
  暑期课程时间:2014/7/7~2014/8/15 (共六周)
  课程费用:       800元/6次/12小时
  班级人数:       8~12人
   详情请拨打咨询电话:021-33316058 咨询时间:周二至周日 9:30~6:00.

美樱外语

美樱外语会在八月17号到八月23号放假一周。.

MY English 招募小学员啦

招募对象 小中班的孩子,详情请拨打咨询电话:021-33316058 咨询时间:周二至周日 9:30~6:00.

Have a good summer!

新班招募啦

美樱外语开新班啦,招募对象是3~4岁幼儿零基础,授课时间是 每周日11:10~12:10外教  周五 4:30~5:30中教 。赶快来报名吧!!! 报名电话18019499751.

暑期美樱带您学美语

去美式餐厅常见点食物应该是牛排,到餐厅点牛排几分熟怎么讲?
How do you like your steak? Rare, rare-medium, medium or well-done?
你的牛排要几分熟?三分、五分、七分或全熟?
吃完饭结账的时候如何问用信用卡买单?
Do you accept credit cards?
你们这里可以用信用卡吗?
这个暑期即将过去一半,相信孩子们暑期玩的一定很开心,欢迎大家到美樱寻找不一样到乐趣哦!

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-7-25 13:48 编辑 ].

MY English 招募小学员啦

美樱外语现在招募秋季小学员,3~4岁零基础的学生,开班时间在九月的份。有意向的赶快来电咨询吧。咨询电话18019499751,021-33310658.咨询时间每周2至周4早上9:00~18:00.

MY English 阅读班九月份开新班

美樱外语最受大家欢迎的阅读班即将在九月份开新班啦,加州语文带您领略异国文化,享受原版阅读的精彩,快快来报名哦~~咨询电话: 021-33310658. 咨询时间每周2至周4早上9:00~18:00, 咨询热线18019499751 (冷老师).

How to Study English Well?

We all know that English is very useful. Many people in the world speak English. So more and more people in China study it.

How to study English well? I think we must have a good way to study English. If you want to learn English well, listening, speaking, reading and writing are important. You should listen to tapes every day. You should often speak English with your teachers and friends. You should read English every morning. And, you had better keep a diary every day. In this way, you can study English well..

美樱外语暑期班

美樱外语暑期班圆满结束!!!YEAH

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2014-8-16 10:24 编辑 ].

附件

5C2CD07C24FE89DD9BCC3D3C9AA1E371.png (196.27 KB)

2014-8-16 10:24

5C2CD07C24FE89DD9BCC3D3C9AA1E371.png

3A6FC9CF23EB9BBD842D96FCF7DAEAE9.png (187.95 KB)

3A6FC9CF23EB9BBD842D96FCF7DAEAE9.png

5A5EC0794F2960DE0DEF754A57A8EB9C.png (179.52 KB)

5A5EC0794F2960DE0DEF754A57A8EB9C.png

A17F119C4CF3125AE5B0F0B29B619350.png (151.12 KB)

A17F119C4CF3125AE5B0F0B29B619350.png

幼儿零基础新班开始招生啦!!!!

本周五下午3:00~4:00有幼儿零基础地公开课,欢迎广大家长带小朋友来试听。.

励志小故事Follow Your Dream

I have a friend named Monty Roberts who owns a horse ranch in San Ysidro. He has let me use his house to put on fund-raising events to raise money for youth at risk programs.

The last time I was there he introduced me by saying, "I want to tell you why I let Jack use my house. It all goes back to a story about a young man who was the son of an itinerant horse trainer who would go from stable to stable, race track to race track, farm to farm and ranch to ranch, training horses. As a result, the boy"s high school career was continually interrupted. When he was a senior, he was asked to write a paper about what he wanted to be and do when he grew up.

"That night he wrote a seven-page paper describing his goal of someday owning a horse ranch. He wrote about his dream in great detail and he even drew a diagram of a 200-acre ranch, showing the location of all the buildings, the stables and the track. Then he drew a detailed floor plan for a 4,000-square-foot house that would sit on a 200-acre dream ranch.

"He put a great deal of his heart into the project and the next day he handed it in to his teacher. Two days later he received his paper back. On the front page was a large red F with a note that read, `See me after class."

"The boy with the dream went to see the teacher after class and asked, `Why did I receive an F?"

"The teacher said, `This is an unrealistic dream for a young boy like you. You have no money. You come from an itinerant family. You have no resources. Owning a horse ranch requires a lot of money. You have to buy the land. You have to pay for the original breeding stock and later you"ll have to pay large stud fees. There"s no way you could ever do it.’ Then the teacher added, `If you will rewrite this paper with a more realistic goal, I will reconsider your grade.’

"The boy went home and thought about it long and hard. He asked his father what he should do. His father said, `Look, son, you have to make up your own mind on this. However, I think it is a very important decision for you.’

"Finally, after sitting with it for a week, the boy turned in the same paper, making no changes at all. He stated, `You can keep the F and I"ll keep my dream.""

Monty then turned to the assembled group and said, "I tell you this story because you are sitting in my 4,000-square-foot house in the middle of my 200-acre horse ranch. I still have that school paper framed over the fireplace." He added, "The best part of the story is that two summers ago that same schoolteacher brought 30 kids to camp out on my ranch for a week." When the teacher was leaving, he said, `Look, Monty, I can tell you this now. When I was your teacher, I was something of a dream stealer. During those years I stole a lot of kids’ dreams. Fortunately you had enough gumption not to give up on yours.’"

Don"t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what.
我的一个朋友在圣地亚哥(San Diego)南部的圣伊西德罗(San Ysidro)社区拥有一个马场,他的名字叫曼迪罗伯茨(Monty Roberts)。他答应我可以用他的房子来举办一些活动,来为一些年轻人的风险投资计划方案募集资金。

记得上次我在他那里的时候,他是这样介绍我的:“我想让你们知道,为什么我会把房子借给Jack用。这让我想起以前曾经发生的跟一个小男孩有关的小故事。这个小男孩是一个游走驯马师的儿子。而父亲总是会到处奔走于各个马厩、跑道与农牧场之间为别人训练马匹。小男孩在高中的正常学习生活也因此不断受到打扰。临毕业的一年,老师给他布置了一篇短文作业,描述一下自己将来想成为什么样的人和会做一些什么样的事情”

“当晚,他写了7页纸的作业文章,构想是他将来想拥有一个马场。详述并绘制一幅图,图中,这个马场有200英亩大,以及各个相关建筑、马厩和跑道的具体地点。还有一个详细的建屋计划---一个坐落在200英亩马场里的4000平方英尺的大房子。”

“小男孩很用心完成了这篇作业,第二天交给了老师。两天后,作业发下来了。一个大大的红色的F出现在作业的头页,还有几个字:课后来见我”

“课后,这个内心充满梦想的小男孩来到了老师面前问:为什么我的作业只得了F呢?”

“老师说:像你这样的学生有这样的梦想非常的不切实际。你没有钱,又来自一个游走驯马师的家庭,你根本没有实现梦想所需要的资源。拥有一个马场需要很多的资金,你必须买地,买种马,将来你还要支付一大笔的配种费用。你根本就无法做到这些。老师接着说:如果你重新写一篇作业,说一些比较实际的理想。我会考虑重新给你打分。”

“小男孩回到家,仔细的想了好久好久。他问爸爸他究竟该怎么办。爸爸说:这样吧,儿子,这个决定由你自己做吧。但我想,这个决定对你来说也非常的重要”

“思考了整整一周的时间后,小男孩最后还是没有把作业做任何的改动,交了上去。跟老师说:你可以继续给我F的评分,而我却要继续保留我的梦想”

曼迪回过头对大家说:“跟你们说这些是因为你们现在就正坐在我的200英亩大的马场里的一个4000平方英尺的房子里面。那篇高中作业文章我一直留到现在,做了个框架,现在就挂在壁炉的上方。这个故事中,最精彩的部分是两个夏天之前,给我作业评分F的老师带着30个学生来到了我的马场,宿营了一周。当老师即将离开的时候,他说:曼迪,我可以这样跟你说,当我还是你的老师的时候,我简直就是一个盗取别人梦想的人。那些年,我偷了太多孩子的梦想了。让我感到欣慰和幸运的是,你却有足够的魄力和勇气没有放弃你自己的梦想。”

不要让任何人盗取你们的梦想。无论发生什么,跟随你的心,勇敢的前进吧!.

美樱外语招募小学员啦

我们的新班已经开班了,欢迎广大小朋友前来试听。.

Can save itself 自己救自己

A person in the shelter under the eaves, Kuan Yin is to see through umbrella. The man said: "The Goddess of Mercy, Purdue creatures like you, take me for some how?" Yin said: "I am the rain, you no rain, you do not need my degree." The man immediately jumped out , standing in the rain: "Now I am also the rain, and the degree of me?" Yin said: "You in the rain, I am also the rain, I will not be poured, because there are umbrella; you are the rain, because No umbrella. why is not my own degrees, but my umbrella degrees. you want, the do not have to look for me, please umbrella brought to! "he will go. The next day, this person has encountered difficult for it to Kuan Yin temple. Entering the temple, it was found before as the Kuan Yin is also a person in worship, that the same individual look and Guanyin, no less. The man asked: "You are Guanyin it?" The man replied: "I is Guanyin." The man asked: "Why do you worship their own?" Guanyin laughed: "I have encountered a difficult, but I know "

某人在屋檐下躲雨,看见观音正撑伞走过。这人说:“观音菩萨,普度一下众生吧,带我一段如何?”观音说:“我在雨里,你在檐下,而檐下无雨,你不需要我度。”这人立刻跳出檐下,站在雨中:“现在我也在雨中了,该度我了吧?”观音说:“你在雨中,我也在雨中,我不被淋,因为有伞;你被雨淋,因为无伞。所以不是我度自己,而是伞度我。你要想度,不必找我,请自找伞去!”说完便走了。第二天,这人遇到了难事,便去寺庙里求观音。走进庙里,才发现观音的像前也有一个人在拜,那个人长得和观音一模一样,丝毫不差。这人问:“你是观音吗?”那人答道:“我正是观音。”这人又问:“那你为何还拜自己?”观音笑道:“我也遇到了难事,但我知道,求人不如求己。”

Tip: can save itself.
秘诀:自己救自己。.

美文欣赏

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.  Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.
         青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志、宏伟的想象、炽热的感情;青春是生命的深泉在涌流。     青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,进去压倒苟安,如此锐气,二十后生有之,六旬男子则更多见。年年有加,并非垂老;理想丢弃,方堕暮年

万圣节的由来

Halloween,  is an international holiday celebrated on October 31. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, ghost tours, bonfires, costume parties, visiting haunted attractions, carving Jack-o'-lanterns, reading scary stories and watching horror movies. Irish immigrants carried versions of the tradition to North America in the nineteenth century. Other western countries embraced the holiday in the late twentieth century. Halloween is celebrated in several countries of the Western world, most commonly in the United States, Canada, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom and occasionally in parts of Australia. In Sweden the All Saints' official holiday takes place on the first Saturday of November.

欢迎加入以下新开班级:)

Treasures G1 周六 11:10~12:40 (还有2个名额) (原版阅读)
Treasures G1 周三 5:30~7:00  (还有1个名额)    (原版阅读)
Let's go 4 周五 4:10~6:20 周六 10:00~12:10          (小升初)

美文欣赏

here is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every  heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve my performance next time. Never again will I contribute to my downfall by refusing to face the truth and learn from my past mistakes. Because I know: gems cannot shine without polish, and I can not perfect myself without hardship.    Always will I seek the seed of triumph in every adversity.   I am better prepared , now ,to deal with any adversity . No matter what fate has in store for me to know that I will relish it or I will suffer it for only a brief,brief time.So very few understand this obvious truth while the rest allow their hopes and goals to vanish as soon as tragedy strikes. These unfortunately people carry with them, until they die their own bed of thorms and look to others. every day, for sympathy and  attention.Adversity will never destroy the person with courage and faith   Always will I seek the seed of triumph in every adversity.   Now I know that there are no times in life when opportunity, the chance to be and do gathers so richly about my soul when it has to suffer cruel adversity. Then everything depends on whether I raise my head or lower it in seeking help. Whenever I am struck down, in the future, by any terrible defeat, I will inquire of myself, after the first pain has passed, how I can turn that adversity into good. What a great opportunity that moment may present……to take the bitter root I am holding and transform it into fragrant garden of flowers.    Always will I seek the seed of triumph in every adversity.

Merry Christmas

美樱外语提前祝大家圣诞节快乐!!!

元旦 /春节放假通知

元旦 /春节放假通知

元旦:2015/1/1号放假,  2号(周五)上4号(周日)的课,4号(周日)上2号(周五)的课,3号(周六)正常上课。

春节:2015/2/14~2015/2/27放假,2015/2/28开始正常上课 。
                美樱外语祝大家有个愉快的假期!

美樱外语

Happy New Year

美樱外语提前祝大家新年快乐!!!

MY English 美樱英语~~ ,幼儿零基础新班开始招生啦!!!

我们的新班已经开班了,欢迎广大小朋友前来试听。
上课时间为周二4:40~5:40 外教   周六2:10~3:10 中教

美樱外语寒假班

这个暑假去哪呢?美樱外语给您带来寒假的一些安排。 利用寒假短暂的时间给孩子们排练一些表演,所学所用锻炼一下孩子上台的勇气。具体请来电咨询。18019499751

[ 本帖最后由 我的英语 于 2015-1-31 10:43 编辑 ]

美樱外语寒假班

美樱外语的寒假班从2/3号开始哦

美樱外语春节放假通知

各位家长好,美樱外语春节放假时间为2/13~2/26  27号正常上课,祝大家有个愉快的假期!!

美樱外语
         2015/2/8

MY English 美樱英语~~

MY English 美樱英语~~ 从今天开始就恢复正常上课咯!

MY English 美樱英语~~ 美文欣赏

life doesn't always give us the joys we want.
生活并非总是如你所愿。
We don't always get our hopes and dreams, and we don't always get our own way.
希望有时会落空,梦想有时会破灭,我们不能一切随心所愿。
But don't give up hope, because you can make a difference one situation and one person at a time.
但别放弃希望,因为事物并非一成不变;不同时间,不同场合,你会呈现不同的面貌。
Look for the beauty around you--in nature, in others, in yourself--and believe in the love of friends, family, and humankind.
处处留心你身边的美吧--自然中的,别人中的,你自己的--请相信,美来自朋友、家庭乃至全人类的融融爱意。
You can find love in a smile or a helping hand, in a thoughtful gesture or a kind word. It is all around, if you just look for it.
一个微笑,援助之手,关心的举止,友善的世界,无不传达着爱。爱无所不在,如果你有寻找的话。
Give love, for in giving it you will find the power in life along with the joy, happiness, patience, and understanding.
奉献爱心吧,从中你会发现生活的力量,感受生活带来的幸福快乐,学会忍耐和理解。
Believe in the goodness of others and remember that anger and depression can be countered by love and hope.
相信人性本善。记住,爱心和希望能化解一切愤怒和沮丧。
Even when you feel as though there isn't a lot you can do to change unhappiness or problems, you can always do a little--and a little at a time eventually makes a big difference.
哪怕生活中挥之不去的不快和困难将你重重包围,让你力不从心,但你仍可以尽力而为。累积点滴努力,最终你将扭转乾坤。

爱是什么?

What is Love? The eternal question we all carry around deep within our heart. Love is the eternal search. Love is eternal when we find it. But do we really ever find it ? When we define it do we negate it? When we set limits on what we believe to be love do we begin to destroy it by hoping to understand or own it for ourselves? We offer it through all of our relationship we vary our giving, often by what we hope to receive in return. But is this really love?

爱是什么?这是所有人心底一个永恒的问题。爱,是永恒的寻觅。爱一旦被找到,它也将变为永恒。但是我们真的找到过爱吗?当我们定义爱的同时,是否也在否定爱呢?在给我们所认为的爱加种种限制的同时,我们试图按自己的方式理解它,或想将其据为己有时,我们是否也在破坏它呢?我们将爱施与周围的所有人,而如何给予是由期望的回报来决定的。但这是真正的爱

I recently overheard someone say in a conversation that there is no such thing as “ unconditional love .” I would have to agree, although for different reasons. Love within itself is unconditional. Anything else is only an attempt to love, a learning to get us nearer to the one true knowing of love. It may be honorable, well-intentioned, passionate and desiring, courageous and pure. It may be felt as temporary, but if lost easily it may not have been love at all. Love cannot be thwarted and often fall short of what we hope love will be. This is where we learn we are human.

劳动节放假通知

五一放假通知
劳动节放假时间为2015/4/30~2015/5/4, 2015/5/5号正常上课。 请各位家长相互告知,谢谢。
                                                                           美樱外语
                                                                              2015/4/21

MY English 美樱英语~~ 美文欣赏

That must be the story of innumerable couples, and the pattern of life of life it offers has a homely grace。 It reminds you of a placid rivulet, meandering smoothly through green pastures and shaded by pleasant trees, till at last it falls into the vasty sea; but the sea is so calm, so silent, so indifferent, that you are troubled suddenly by a vague uneasiness。 Perhaps it is only by a kink in my nature, strong in me even in those days, that i felt in such an existence, the share of the great majority, something amiss。 I recognized its social value。 I saw its ordered happiness, but a fever in my blood asked for a wilder course。 There seemed to me something alarming in such easy delights。 In my heart was desire to live more dangerously。 I was not unprepared for jagged rocks and treacherous, shoals it I could only have change-change and the excitement of unforeseen。

这一定是世间无数对夫妻的生活写照,这种生活模式给人一种天伦之美。它使人想起一条平静的溪流,蜿蜒畅游过绿茵的草场,浓荫遮蔽,最后注入烟波浩渺的汪洋大海;但是大海太过平静,太过沉默,太过不动声色,你会突然感到莫名的不安。也许这只是我自己的一种怪诞想法,在那样的时代,这想法对我影响很深:我觉得这像大多数人一样的生活,似乎欠缺了一点儿什么。我承认这种生活有社会价值,我也看到了它那井然有序的幸福,但我血液里的冲动却渴望一种更桀骜不驯的旅程.这样的安逸中好像有一种叫我惊惧不安的东西.我的心渴望一种更加惊险的生活。只要生活中还能有变迁———以及不可知的刺激,我愿意踏上怪石嶙峋的山崖,奔赴暗礁满布的海滩。

MY English 美樱英语~

美樱外语暑假班正在火热招生中哦!

298 123456
发新话题