发新话题
打印【有52个人次参与评价】

[育儿] 杨洁篪回母校,学生议论什么?

杨洁篪部长进课堂的精彩讲话
2009-11-12 11:48:03    整理者 俞亮  阅读369次
    This was my school and this is still my school. I have just visited the Philippines and I am back in Shanghai. I thought it would be a good idea for me to come back to my school. I am really thrilled to be in this school, to see the school in great shape. You are much better, much stronger and smarter than we were back in 1963. I think the structure of the school has undergone some great changes. It is more oriented to what is needed. And in this day and age, China is opening up. I hope that you will study English hard, but English is not enough. I am sure that you will pick up some other foreign languages, study maybe French or Spanish, Russian and so on. You will have to be bilingual or trilingual in order to get around. And I hope you will be as fit as I was. When I was in school, I played lots of basketball and volleyball. I hope you will do the same. Actually, the ambience of learning English is much better today than thirty years or forty years ago. You have all the tapes and CDs and you can watch English films. And you can pick up a lot of idioms by talking to foreigners. And basically, you need to build a very strong foundation. I wish you, all of you, good luck. I wish you great success. And I hope that some of you, later on, will join me in the Foreign Service. Thank you.

这儿曾经是我的学校,现仍是我的学校。我刚从菲律宾回到上海,觉得再回学校看看应是个不错的想法。重回校园,看到学校完善的运行,我十分惊叹。比起在 1963年学校创办初期的我们,你们是更聪明的、更强的和更优秀的。我认为学校总体的结构已经历了巨大的转变,更适应于对所需人才的培养和改革开放社会的需要。我希望你们努力学习英语,然而仅英语是不够的。我肯定你们是会再学一些其他的外语,如法语、西班牙,俄语或其他。要获得成功,你们需要成为双语或三语的人才。我还希望你们会和我当初一样健康,我在校时常打篮球和排球,希望你们也经常做运动。事实上,现在学习英语的氛围要比三、四十年前要好的多。你们可以利用磁带、CD,观看英语电影,也可以通过和老外的交谈掌握很多习语。总之,你们需要有一个很坚实的基础。祝愿你们所有的学生都好运,都获得成功。希望你们中有人将来能和我一样,献身于对外事业。谢谢!.

引用:
原帖由 嘉嘉妈妈M 于 2010-3-11 20:53 发表

没觉得他说的话有多精彩。外语学校的不就会点儿外语嘛,现在的孩子都是全能型的呢,哪个不比他当初强。
比他当初强,跟他当初比有什么意义?比他现在强倒是主要的。.

引用:
原帖由 target 于 2010-3-11 21:50 发表
您的意思现在的孩子都够得上外交部长的资格?
杨洁篪应该快点让贤?
外语学校就会点外语,可是,去年前年每年八十几位高中毕业直接出国留学的,好像多半是理工科的。不知道那些孩子为什么凭外语就能拿到奖学金。
外语好的不一定能当上部长,当上部长不光就外语好。.

楼上确实是不懂政治,才会这样说话。.

发新话题