发新话题
打印【有1个人次参与评价】

Have fun!

Marriage is a three ring circus: Engagement ring, wedding ring, and
suffering.

~~too bad...we always think it should be enjoying....

tough life for kids....

引用:
原帖由 多多侠妈妈 于 2009-6-22 20:55 发表

I sympathize more with the Dad.

Parents nowadays are facing a much tougher life. No matter how much they have done for their kids, I doubt whether kids appreciate that. A strong heart is all I ...
i don't think the kids enjoy such kind of "care" from parents, and they are suffering to grow as parents had planned for them..

引用:
原帖由 多多侠妈妈 于 2009-6-23 23:49 发表

It's not that I don't see your point there, but I believe I have shown full respect to my fourteen-year-old girl by giving her the freedom to develop her own interests. However, she is still not h ...
they need our ears only, they're trying to identify whom they are, similar to midlife crisis.

引用:
原帖由 多多侠妈妈 于 2009-6-24 12:28 发表

I am all ears! But she is stingy with words.

I keep telling myself to be patient, and more patient...
yes, be patient but don't give up communication, most of time they hate themselves not us..

引用:
原帖由 多多侠妈妈 于 2009-6-24 21:26 发表

Obviously you understand children better than I do.

I sometimes feel hurt when treated as an enemy. Very often I simply choose to shut up my mouth and walk away. There were occasions when I co ...
since i could still remember the pains when i was at the same age, that's the key to open their heart and understand more.

Parents always trying to 'help' the kids to avoid mistakes, but we forgot that mistakes help the kids to grow up..

引用:
原帖由 多多侠妈妈 于 2009-6-24 22:18 发表

I am still trying to find the right key...hopefully before it is too late. Time does not wait.
never too late! relax....

发新话题