发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Black Friday

People have no choice but accept it. I'm becoming apathetic when watching people keep on coming in and going out frequently. I don't think they need our compassion unless we are very close friends. People left with dignity. Who knows what's awaiting ahead? Maybe tomorrow would be better than ever. Wish them all the best.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-3-14 11:15 编辑 ].

回复 7#嘎嘎的妈妈 的帖子

You ought to be proud that you are the valuable assets of your company, for the useful and strong people wouldn't be affected by the economic crisis..

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The black Friday has gone now. Let's have a brand new week. The sun came out and everything is so brilliant. I am thilled to have heard a good news this morning. It was big boss will be off holiday for a week. So after he comes back, I will be certainly approved to take mine. Yipee!How i wish time flies!

I couldn't concertrate on my work now my mind has gone to another plant. I delight in discussing the holiday plan with my family. My line is always busy till the Receptionist came to declare that she couldn't put through anyone to me. All right, all right. No worries. The jobs will be finished off before holiday, for I don't want handful to ruin it.

Excuse my crap spelling. Typing very quickly. Hope that i spread the excitement to all of you on the first day of this week.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-3-25 18:21 编辑 ].

回复 16#混凝土 的帖子

I guess it's because you didn't water it often.

I also have some plants at home. I don't have time to buy a watering can so i simply use a scissor to make some holes on the lid of water bottle. However, I haven't told Ayi about it. Ayi kept on throwing the holed water bottles away as she doesn't know what's this for. Then I have to make another one the next day. Ayi might think what a crazy lady to destory a water bottle every day..

回复 19#混凝土 的帖子

me either. Indeed it is hard. Technically..

发新话题