发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Start small business instead of working for others?

Start small business instead of working for others?

Last night, my darling talked this topic with me, it's interesting, but what can we do?

Acutally, we did talked similar topics before, and i also think about it time by time, but still no idea till now.

Could you kindly share some gold idea with us? .

回复 4#june227 的帖子

May be we will have chance to cooperate in the near future!

Now recruiring freezed!.

引用:
原帖由 嘎嘎的妈妈 于 2009-3-11 10:32 发表
I think the key is that can you offer something special.
What kind of business you two talked about? What strength do you think you have now?
We both agree on offer something special, but we haven't figure out what is it.

What kind of business you two talked about?---not decide yet, small investiment, cos we don't have too much money!

What strength do you think you have now?---Looks no strenth: , i feel this is the key problem..

引用:
原帖由 PUPPET 于 2009-3-11 10:49 发表
It is hard for me to seek for small business like you mentioned above to replace of my current company’s job, the reason is lack of safety , confidence and enthusiasm, and I am also worry about my ag ...
Me too.

In 2002, we have a chance, operate an advertizing bookshop , my classmate operate one in Beijin sucessfully, he suggest us operate one in shanghai also, and he can share purchase source with us.

But at that time,i only tried in spare time, and i did earn a little money. Finally, it was still very hard for me to give up my job..

引用:
原帖由 Emerald 于 2009-3-11 11:02 发表
I am sorry. I realized you have more courage than my cousin.
Never mind, you are welcome!

But i really lack of courage to give up my job.

So, i am thinking maybe we can start:

a web shop selling special goods?

HR consultant company?

Accountant service company?.

回复 3#Emerald 的帖子

We were told the her special business would be prosperous and successful.

Could tell me what kind of business stealthily since she has given up?.

引用:
原帖由 PUPPET 于 2009-3-11 11:03 发表

I gonna travel around world after retirement.
Me too.
But i don't know will i still health enough to traval around world when i am already 65..

homebred food (Tu te chan?)

We further discussed this topic last night, he is interesting in homebred food, such as:  agaric, rice from Beida huang/ North East.

There was a shop named Beidahuang near by my home last year, we bought lots of stuff in it, but it closed at the end of last year, it's a pity..

回复 22#Emerald 的帖子

Yes, you are right!

I think the reason is:

Product is really good, but it's quite expensive as well.
The shop is too big, operating expenses are very high.
Most residents living around are not interesting, they prefer normal quality with much more reasonale prices.

Maybe: a small shop + network operation model will be more efficient?.

Last night, we further discussed this topic, now i think this kind of small business, we need target on unit customers instead of personal customers, such as: eatery of school/company etc..

回复 25#nice妈妈 的帖子

Excellent comments!.

发新话题