发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Start small business instead of working for others?

You are just like my cousin who has been talking this with her husband for years but never did anything. Whenever she got an idea of her own business, she would share it with her husband and close relatives as well, pushing all of us to give her suggestion. We were told the her special business would be prosperous and successful. But we found out everything still remain same to her after the temporary enthusiasm no matter how strong support we have promised to give her. She never did the first step...after that, she will be coming up another idea....

回复 5#PUPPET 的帖子

Don't worry. You will never be late to start a new thing.  I am thinking of running my own business after retirement..

回复 8#冰城来客 的帖子

I am sorry. I realized you have more courage than my cousin..

回复 10#PUPPET 的帖子

That's a perfect idea. Why don't you start travelling now? It won't be bothered if you have some weeks off annually.
I wish I can fling my files out of the window and pack up holiday stuff straight away. .

回复 15#PUPPET 的帖子

It won't be that expensive to go some places like Thailand or Bali. More and more people can afford to go for a holiday trip.
I myself like spring time very much, as you see the peach trees broke out into delicate blossoms of pink and pearl. The fresh air is scented with green grass. I often hold up my nose and sniff of the gorgeous smell. What a shame that i have to work.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-3-11 17:41 编辑 ].

回复 21#冰城来客 的帖子

I think then you should find out why it is closed. What can you learn from it?.

发新话题