发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Start small business instead of working for others?

It is hard for me to seek for small business like you mentioned above to replace of my current company’s job, the reason is lack of safety , confidence and enthusiasm, and I am also worry about my age, family and experience. I think the root cause is I am a typical Shanghai gentleman..

引用:
原帖由 Emerald 于 2009-3-11 10:59 发表
Don't worry. You will never be late to start a new thing.  I am thinking of running my own business after retirement.
I gonna travel around world after retirement..

引用:
原帖由 Emerald 于 2009-3-11 11:14 发表
That's a perfect idea. Why don't you start travelling now? It won't be bothered if you have some weeks off annually.
I wish I can fling my files out of the window and pack up holiday stuff straight  ...
More work less money and holidays.

I am worn out, but I had to working hard to support my graceful life.

So pity I am..

引用:
原帖由 Emerald 于 2009-3-11 17:30 发表
It won't be that expensive to go some places like Thailand or Bali. More and more people can afford to go for a holiday trip.
I myself like spring time very much, as you see the peach trees broke ou ...
Sounds pretty good.

Me like fall, especially in Oct. & Nov., cozy but not cold. the suburb Mountains covered with various color, the air fill of sweet scent with flowers and vanillas, the sky is clear and clean, that is a charming season.

I always open my eyes on this amazing world, thanks for god, everything is so spectacular. I like to diving in the sea and try to touch the coral and chase the tiny fish, I like to climb the mountain and hear the sounds of falls, even hunting in forest seek for gorilla, that is enjoyable..

引用:
原帖由 冰城来客 于 2009-3-11 13:21 发表

Me too.
But i don't know will i still health enough to traval around world when i am already 65.
Don't worry about that, age 65 is sooooo young..

发新话题