发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

US ECONOMY

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

"...is to spend it on prostitutes and beer"

Don't forget the condom is made in China..

funny ,
not only funny.

I just find the english corner

I again and again.

i feel sorry for chinese, we saved a lot but dare not to spend....

引用:
原帖由 aileen 于 2009-3-5 18:20 发表
I just find the english corner

I again and again
Hope you could help me correct my poor English again and again! .

I again.

回复 11#冰城来客 的帖子

I   again.

All of you are funny!! interesting topic and interesting opinion..

This is not the truth.
Learnt from Professor LangXianpin, we waste our resource, destroy our environment, exploit of our labor, we just earn one dollar in manufacturing area . But as long as we create the value of one dollar, we simultaneously create the value of nine dollar for the United States in the whole supply chain,  this is called as international competitiveness of the industrial chain of competition... Whatever the US guys spend money in WM, buy cars, buy computers, etc. their growth of consumption is really helpful to US economy.

[ 本帖最后由 Polarishsu 于 2009-3-26 16:28 编辑 ].

I think every coin has its two sides, the financial meltdown is bad of course, but if China can take the chance as kind of external force to readjust its economic model, rely not only on the export manufacturing.then it might be an oppotunity as well.
I agree Abama's word"always hold the audacity of hope",think about the possive aspect of the bad thing that will make our life easier..

回复 17#cocoyangyang 的帖子

See it's just for fun....

回复 18#nice妈妈 的帖子

Agree with your point of view, think about the possive aspect of bad thing  will never lost the hope in bad circumstance..

Don't forget they buy from other countries with very low price and the profit in their pocket. We comsuming our raw material while they store theirs! The crazy western!.

if US really produce all those by themselves, they will definately find out that most of them can not afford the goods, the labor charge of them is sky high compare the the ours, this is one of the reasons why they import so many goods from other countries, let alone others.

发新话题