发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

how do you get along with your kids?

how often do you usually talk to your kids?
I talk to my boy on everyday basis.

at what time you prefer?
when we are at home, most likely, dinner time.   I also like the time before bed.

what's the topic? and who decide the topic usually?
Topics about shool.  I will throw some open questions, like what did you do at school? did you learn new songs?   What are they? did you help your buddies? How?

can you always understand your kids?
No, not always.  Sometimes, he seems to live in his own world. He would talk to himself, indulging himself in his own fantasies.

will you share your history with them? even some embarrasing parts?
Nope, those are Mommy's history. I may tell him whem time matures. Well, some secrets are not meant to be told, neither shared.

do you have body contact with your kids everyday? do they enjoy it?
I hug him and kiss him everyday.   I will make sure that he understands that mommy loves him..

引用:
原帖由 三顺 于 2009-3-3 10:30 发表
Sense and sensibility?

Actually i don't understand why "sense" means "理智" and "sensibility" means "情感".  In English, "sense" and "sensibility" seem to have similar derivation. But in Chine ...
I checked them on Wiki, here is what I got:
senses are the physiological methods of perception. The senses and their operation, classification, and theory are overlapping topics studied by a variety of fields, most notably neuroscience, cognitive psychology (or cognitive science), and philosophy of perception. The nervous system has a specific sensory system, or organ, dedicated to each sense.

Sensibility refers to an acute perception of or responsiveness toward something, such as the emotions of another. This concept emerged in eighteenth-century Britain, and was closely associated with studies of sense perception as the means through which knowledge is gathered. It also became associated with sentimental moral philosophy.

my personal understanding is that:
Senses are the methods(sight/hearing/smell/taste/touch),  while sensibility refers to our responsiveness toward something via our five senses. So our senses are very objective (methods), but what we feel about something via our five senses shall be very different. Literally, sensibility is what we feel, it's 情感; while senses are how we feel, it's more rational to say it as 理智。.

引用:
原帖由 三顺 于 2009-3-3 11:08 发表
Your understanding is more easy (XXXXXXXXXX) to be understood than the complex theory.

Thanks for your sharing!

And "more easy" is right? Shouldn't be "easier"?

easy

easier

easier or more easier, I got it,  who cares... .

发新话题