发新话题
打印【有1个人次参与评价】

When the rain can over?---Poor English, could anyone kindly correct me?

引用:
原帖由 nice妈妈 于 2009-3-2 16:34 发表
Well, People will appraciate you if you would like to help others sincercely, not to picking others sarcastically.
the way of improve English communication is to relax and have fun in it.
Language i ...
Agree!.

引用:
原帖由 薰衣草 于 2009-3-4 03:15 发表
I get the gist of what you are trying to say, but you probably want to be able to communicate smoothly and fluently. It does feel better to express your thoughts without others having to stop and wond ...
Make sense.

Please kindly point out errors in my side, and help me to correct it.

English is so hard to learn for our non-native speakers, I think the root cause is diffrent thinking way between Chinese and Westerns. but English is more important in my career, so I think continual improvement for my English ability is necessary..

引用:
原帖由 我是西瓜 于 2009-3-4 14:04 发表

I think its not about hard for non native english speaker .
Its about many poeople think their english is good enough....and not willing to spend time to improve it.especially for adult.thats the p ...
I quite agree with you.

So one phenomenon is quite interesting, when we speak English with Chinese, it is quite easy to understand. Because I think we have same way of thinking, or we have been learned from same text books. I know that is called Chinglish, not English. But if we are communicate with native speaker sometime, it is hard to understand completely, and find proper words to express my real idea.I found my English is so poor.

Do you think which way is effective to improving English for Chinese?.

引用:
原帖由 我是西瓜 于 2009-3-4 14:37 发表

What i am doing is going to Native english people's fourm, even be laughed by them. Just try to thanks them pointed you how wrong you are.
Or chat with native english speakers online.when not talki ...
Good suggestion, thank you..

发新话题