发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

Frog and Alien

Frog and Alien

(我给二年级的女儿布置的看图作文作业,只要求她写三句句子,出乎意料她写了个故事,比我写童话轻松多了。说明一下,女儿在国外长大,英文比中文好许多。)

Once there was a frog who wanted to go to Space to get the diamond for everyone's life back. So he traveled to Space to get the diamond. Then he saw a spaceship and in the ship there was the diamond. So he forwarded the ship to a planet called Mars. The frog came off his own ship and saw more than 600,000 aliens! The king of aliens came and asked: “What are you going to do next?” The frog said “I want that diamond!” “NO!” said the King “NEVER!”

“Now let's do a spelling test. Here are your words”, said the frog. The frog took the words away. Now the frog said: “If I get all the words right then I will take the diamond. Now for word #1, 'tomorrow', ok, now for word #2, 'because', now for word # 3, 'think', ok, let's see...” Good thing that the King of Aliens does not know how to spell any words, not even two lettered words!

Now at the spelling test the frog won. (Good News!) The frog won and got the diamond and traveled back home.

The end.

[ 本帖最后由 lemonade 于 2008-9-25 08:33 编辑 ].

附件

frog.gif (6.37 KB)

2008-9-25 08:27

frog.gif

好羡慕楼主有这样的女儿。.

很厉害!
再把中文也学学好!.

回复 2#anne88 的帖子

谢谢你。英文是她的“强项”,你没看到她做中文和算术。。能急死你。。.

回复 3#annazq 的帖子

是的是的,提起中文我就冒汗,真的是“斗大的字不识一箩筐”。对此我负全责,没有好好教导。。.

回复 1#lemonade 的帖子

回复 6#小妞的老妈 的帖子

哎,我好不容易才打开你的回帖,就看到你在这儿滴汗!你倒是说句话呀!是要夸我家闺女的意思吗?那谢谢你.

回复 7#lemonade 的帖子

图标里没有竖大拇指的,我汗是因为我不会英文,没读懂哟!可惜了你家宝贝的作品对牛弹琴啦!.

写得真不错!中文只要有环境,学学也会很快的。.

很有想象力啊, 怪不得老爸那么自豪.

回复 9#gopher 的帖子

谢谢夸奖!

中文还是个问题。。现在只希望她能认,好在小朋友好像认得拼音了,有拼音的她能蒙着读出来。看她写中文,又好气又好笑啊。。好气又好笑的事还有,“鱼”她不认得,我启发她,中国字是象形的,你看那个字像个什么?她看了半天,说“snow board” ---- 她冬天玩的滑雪板----我看看的确是有点像。。原来中国的象形字也是对认得中国字的人才象形,对她那样的白丁,没有用的。。.

回复 10#努努妈妈 的帖子

嗯,我是妈妈。。谢谢你!.

回复 10#努努妈妈 的帖子

嗯,我是妈妈。。谢谢你!.

回复 13#lemonade 的帖子

哦,搞错了,不好意思..

回复 13#lemonade 的帖子

麻烦告诉我,怎么把作品加入文集里呀!.

帖子标题那里不是有个“加入文集”吗,你是问的这个吗?.

回复 16#lemonade 的帖子

我是加入文集了,可是我打不开我的文集!.

发新话题