发新话题
打印【有2个人次参与评价】

[基督徒] 为你的孩子祷告:31个合乎圣经的美德

为你的孩子祷告:31个合乎圣经的美德

1.        Salvation. “Lord, let salvation spring up within my children, that they may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory” (Is. 45:8, 2 Tim. 2:10).
救恩。“主啊,让救恩在我的孩子们中间萌生,让他们得到永恒荣耀的耶稣基督的救恩。” (以赛亚45:8,提后2:10)
2.        Growth in grace. “I pray that my children may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Pet. 3:18).
在恩典中成长。“我祈求我的孩子们能在我们的救主耶稣基督的恩典和话语中成长”(彼后3:18)
3.        Love. “Grant, Lord, that my children may learn to live a life of love, through the Spirit who dwells in them” (Gal. 5:25, Eph. 5:2).
爱。“主啊,通过住在他们里面的圣灵,让我的孩子们能够学会过一个充满爱的生活。” (加5:25,弗5:2)
4.        Honesty and integrity. “May integrity and honesty be their virtue and their protection” (Ps. 25:21).
诚实和正直。“让诚实和和正直成为他们的美德并作他们的保护。”(诗25:21)
5.        Self-control. “Father, help my children not to be like many others around them, but let them be alert and self-controlled in all they do” (1 Thess. 5:6).
自我控制。“天父,帮助我的孩子们不要仿效周围的人,让我的孩子们在所行的一切事上警醒、自控。”(帖前5:6)

6.        Love for God’s Word. “May my children grow to find Your Word more precious than much pure gold and sweeter than honey from the comb” (Pd. 19:10).
爱慕  神的话语。“让我的孩子们逐渐认识到你的话语贵于黄金、甜过蜂蜜。”(诗19:10)
7.        Justice. “God, help my children to love justice as You do and act justly in all they do” (Ps. 11:7, Mic. 6:8).
公义。“神啊,让我的孩子们如你一样崇爱正义、行事端正。”(诗11:7, 弥6:8)
8.        Mercy. “May my children always be merciful, just as their Father is merciful” (Lk. 6:36).
怜悯。“愿我的孩子们凡事心存怜悯,就象他们的天父心存怜悯一样。”(路6:36)
9.        Respect (for others, authority). “Father, grant that my children may show proper respect to everyone, as your Word commands” (1 Pet. 2:17).
尊重(他人、权威)。“主啊,让我的孩子们给予每个人适当的尊重,就象你的话语所命令的那样。”(路2:17)
10.        Biblical self-esteem. “Help my children develop a strong self-esteem that is rooted in the realization that they are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus” (Eph. 2:10).
合乎圣经的自尊。“帮助我的孩子们生出一种强烈的自尊,并深深地认识到他们原是  神的工作并造就于基督里。”(弗2:10)

11.        Faithfulness. “Let love and faithfulness never leave my children, but bind these twin virtues around their necks and write them on the tablet of their hearts” (Prov. 3:3).
忠心。“让爱和忠心永不离开我的孩子们,将这两种美德系于他们的脖颈并刻在他们的心板上。”(箴3:3)
12.        Courage. “May my children always be strong and courageous in their character and in their actions” (Dt. 31:6).
勇气。“愿我的孩子们在品格和行动上永远刚强壮胆。”(申31:6)
13.        Purity. “Create in them a pure heart, O God, and let that purity of heart be shown in their actions” (Ps. 51:10).
纯洁。“噢!  神啊,求你为他们造纯洁的心,并让这纯洁显明在他们的行动上。”(诗51:10)
14.        Kindness. “Lord, may my children always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else” (1 Thess. 5:15).
良善。“主啊,愿我的孩子们善待彼此并善待他人。”(帖前5:15)
15.        Generosity. “Grant that my children may be generous and willing to share, and so lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age” (1 Tim. 6:18-19).
慷慨大方。“让我的孩子们慷慨大方并愿意分享,进而为即将到来的时代,给他们自己奠定坚实的基础。”(提前6:18-19)

16.        Peace-loving. “Father, let my children make every effort to do what leads to peace” (Rom. 14:19).
笃爱和平。“天父,让我的孩子们为了和平而竭尽努力。”(罗14:19)
17.        Joy. “May my children be filled with the joy given by the Holy Spirit” (1 Thess. 1:6).
喜乐。“愿我的孩子们充满圣灵所赐的喜乐。”(帖前1:6)

18.        Perseverance. “Lord, teach my children perseverance in all they do, and help them especially to run with perseverance the race marked out for them” (Heb. 12:1).
忍耐。“主啊,教导我的孩子们凡事忍耐,并特别要帮助他们心存忍耐,奔向前程。”(来12:1)
19.        Humility. “God, please cultivate in my children the ability to show true humility toward all” (Titus 3:2).
谦让。“神啊,请教化我的孩子们能够真正地谦让众人。”(多3:2)
20.        Compassion. “Lord, please clothe my children with the virtue of compassion” (Col. 3:12).
怜悯。“主啊,请赋予我的孩子们怜悯的美德。”(西3:12)

21.        Responsibility. “Grant that my children may learn responsibility, for each one should carry his own load” (Gal. 6:5).
责任。“让我的孩子们记住责任,因为各人必担当自己的担子。”(加6:5)
22.        Contentment. “Father, teach my children the secret of being content in any and every situation, through Him who gives them strength” (Phil. 4;12-13).
满足。“天父,教导我的孩子们因祂赐给力量能随遇而安的秘诀。”(腓4:12-13)
23.        Faith. “I pray that faith will find root and grow in my children’s hearts, that by faith they may gain what has been promised to them” (Lk. 17:5-6, Heb. 11:1-40).
信心。“我祈求信心将在我孩子的心底植根并成长,他们能凭着信心得到他们已经被允诺的一切。”(路17:5-6,  来11:1-40)
24.        A servant’s heart. “God, please help my children develop servants’ hearts, that they may serve wholeheartedly, as if they were serving the Lord, not men” (Eph. 6:7).
仆人之心。“神啊,请帮助我的孩子们存仆人的心,如侍奉主而非侍奉人那样全心侍奉。”(弗6:7)
25.        Hope. “May the God of hope grant that my children may overflow with hope and hopefulness by the power of the Holy Spirit” (Ro. 15:13).
希望。“愿使人有盼望的 神让我的孩子们藉着圣灵的能力而满怀希望。”(罗15:13)

26.        Willingness and ability to work. “Teach my children, Lord, to value work and to work at it with all their heart, as working for the Lord, not for men” (Col. 3:23).
愿意并有能力工作。“教导我的孩子们看重工作并全心全意地工作,像是为主作的,而不是为人作的。”(西3:23)

27.        Passion for God. “Lord, please instill in my children a soul that ‘followeth hard after thee’(Ps. 63:8, KJV), one that clings passionately to you”
热心向主。“主啊,请把一颗热切跟随你、热烈信靠你的心注入我的孩子们的灵魂。”(诗63:8)

28.        Self-discipline. “Father, I pray that my children may acquire a disciplined and prudent life, doing what is right and just and fair” (Prov. 1:3).
自律。“天父,我祈求我的孩子们能过自律谨慎的生活,做事正直、公正、公平。”(箴1:3)

29.        Prayerfulness. “Grant, Lord, that my children’s lives may be marked by prayerfulness, that they may learn to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests” (Eph. 6:18).
常常祷告。“主啊,让我的孩子们生活中常常祷告,学会在任何情况下靠著圣灵,随时多方祷告祈求。”(弗6:18)

30.        Gratitude. “Help my children to live lives that are always overflowing with thankfulness and always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” (Eph. 5:20, Col. 2:7).
感恩。“帮助我的孩子们生活中总是满怀感恩,凡事要奉我们主耶稣基督的名,常常感谢父 神。”(弗5:20,  西2:7)

31.        A heart for missions. “Lord, please help my children to develop a desire to see your glory declared among the nations, your marvelous deeds among all peoples” (Ps. 96:3).
存心传道。“主啊,请帮助我的孩子们愿意看到你的荣耀在列邦中传扬,你的奇事在万民中宣讲。”(诗96:3).

谢谢分享,以前常常感到为孩子向神祈祷时,语言很贫乏,现在有了很好的方向,也是自己用属灵的方法教导小孩的方向。.

回复 1#安mama 的帖子

打印了。.

收藏了.

感谢lz! .

回复 1#安mama 的帖子

缺少内涵。.

发新话题