54 12
发新话题
打印【有4个人次参与评价】

[其他] heart leads to action, heart leads to....

heart leads to action, heart leads to....

Heart leads to action, heart leads to return...................

Dear my friends,

On behalf of my beloved husband, first i would like to say thank you very much for your trust and great support. We have spent a happy time toghter with all of you and have learnt more from you as well since Augst 2007 onwards. But due to our personal reasons, we have to say goodbye to all of you for the time being. In my beloved husband's opion, we have partly completed our tasks by guiding most of you to survive and have a little bit more money in Chinese security and stock market.
Herewith I hope most of you can remember what my husband said and follow his advice from the beginning. If you dramaticly forgot it, please check all the topics we talked from August 2007.

It's really difficult for us to say goodbye, but I think it's a good timing. Could I do suggest again and agian all of us give our continurous support and help Wangwang Ta Ba, to the owner of the website? Here, my favour and only one website I stayed, is really a paradile, everybody,especial me and you,have the responsility to protect it, for it's a safe place for us to talk, to rest, to get valuable information we want.......
Once again, Wangwang Ta Ba, it's highly appreiated for me to receive a call some day from you. My best friends, Qian hua MaMa and Hong Mei have my contact info. If you have any further questions, please do not hesistate to let me know.

Last bu not least, I would like to share my original words to all of warm-hearted and to be warm-hearted people and wish all of you a gegrous achiment in all aspect of your life both we can see and we can not........

(since something is wrong with my new vista system, I can not write in English with some spelling mistake, for no spelling check)

[ 本帖最后由 喜宝宝妈妈 于 2007-10-17 06:44 编辑 ].

说再见?.

不会吧?

喜宝宝妈妈,你就这么打算消失了啊?
不和你说再见,什么时候再回旺旺啊?.

上帝啊

怎么和我写这篇感受是在同一时间,是不是造化弄人啊?.

喜宝妈妈,哪里能买到仓央嘉措的诗集.

一直很喜欢喜宝宝一家,特别是那个聪明的宝宝。
又一个高人引退江湖了?不对,是一家高人引退江湖了.

祝福你们全家.

喜欢喜宝妈妈的风格,感觉象我们东北人的性格,希望还能在这里见到你。.

"..../If you have any further questions, please do not hesistate to let me know......"

yes,  we do. Tell us what shall we do to make you stay........................ ,

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

Thank you and your family. Your uniqe personality characteristics is very impressive. I think you will be back soon, just like you said:'here, is really a paradise, a safe place for us to talk, to rest, to get valuable information we want.......' It's also true for me.
All the best to you and your family! Looking forward to hearing from you again!.

每当有高人隐退的时候,暗示着市场要有危险了.

回复 1#喜宝宝妈妈 的帖子

谢谢~~祝福你们全家幸福安康~~.

回复 1#喜宝宝妈妈 的帖子

哎,一个个都要走了!!!.

为什么?
发生什么事了?
真的好难接受啊.....
不得不接受......可是这心里怎么就这么难过呢......
如果say goodbye是一种解决途径,希望喜宝宝妈妈心里不要难过.抱抱......亲爱的东北人!.

blessing

Dear friend
   Really thanks for your great contribution for many people here,God bless you,and hope you have a bright and happiness future also..

谢谢喜宝宝一家.

AI

[ 本帖最后由 小南瓜妈妈 于 2007-10-17 09:03 编辑 ].

有点失落..
希望有一天你会回来....
深深祝福你们全家安康幸福.......

虽然不曾相识,但还是很伤感~非常喜欢喜宝妈.

非常感谢喜宝宝妈妈!您给了我们很多的建议和推荐。你的乐于助人深深的印在我们心中。
祝福喜宝宝妈妈和您的家人永远平安幸福!.

啊,真让人失落.无言...  ... .

谢谢喜宝宝妈妈一家,虽然对离别有点伤感,但能理解您。感谢您全家!.

昨天还在说起,今天就看到现实了????.

干吗干吗,你怎么能隐退?! 亲爱的,真的很喜欢你,因为你的性格和你的语言让我感到很亲切,每每看到你,就像回到家乡一样。在财经板块隐退,但别离开旺旺,到其他板块,咱聊点别的。.

很喜欢你,看到这个消息很失落,但还是送上我最真挚的祝福,祝你们全家永远幸福、快乐!.

虽然知道,天下没有不散的宴席,还是很伤心.

我基本都是潜水,但现在我要说一句:祝你们全家永远幸福、快乐!.

不想你走呀.

喜宝宝妈妈,还是希望你常回来看看....

宝妈好喜欢你,不知说什么好.....

喜欢你的风格,不知道为什么要走,但是祝福你....

喜妈,祝你们一家幸福安康,虽然心里不舍,但尊重你的决定,走好,有空来玩,我们大家都很期待喜妈的再次出现。.

祝福你们,有空来走走..

as I used to say

没人能逃脱旺网的魔抓的......嘿嘿嘿嘿......

好失落啊.
祝福你们全家幸福快乐!健康平安!.

常回家看看啊..

有空回来潜水!呵呵.

Thank you for all you have done for us..

引用:
原帖由 旺旺她爸 于 2007-10-17 10:15 发表
没人能逃脱旺网的魔抓的......嘿嘿嘿嘿.....
对!还是旺爸实在.

谁能翻译全了啊~~~~
亲爱的喜宝妈,工作忙就少上来,有空就来看看大家,别吓唬大家啊~~~~.

今天来了很多外国人嘛?  抄股还用英文啊,  发生什么事拉?.

亲爱的真舍不得你离开WW,但我还是要祝福你们全家..

大家干吗啊宝妈只是说目前暂时不能经常上来的,很怀念以前和大家一起度过的美好时光的意思,以后有空还是会来的啊]

[ 本帖最后由 千慧妈 于 2007-10-17 16:09 编辑 ].

Miss you much!.

缘起缘灭就是这么一回事,尊重你的选择,也谢谢喜宝宝妈妈长久以来的指导,帮助,虽然我来的时间也不长..

出什么事了?为什么要这么郑重地告别呢?我们都会想你的。.

搞得好煽情。.

回复 49#小猪爸爸 的帖子

是啊,尤其是PU老大,让我想起了一首曲子!.

回复 1#喜宝宝妈妈 的帖子

亲爱的,你轻轻地走一如你轻轻地来,祝福你平安快乐,期待你归来!.

54 12
发新话题