为何美国教授面对中国学生哭了?

耶鲁教授 Stephen Stearns 致北大学生的一封信

背景:

Prof. Sterns 是耶鲁大学知名进化生物学家,本学期在北大开设Key Issues in Evolut

ion 和 Principles of Evolution 两门课程,总计40余名学生。 在12月初,有一位学生交的期

末论文中发现明显剽窃,为此教授公开宣布判此人零分并致函所有同学以示告诫。

而所有论文都递交之后,又发现两人有严重剽窃行为。教授因此非常伤心,致函如下:

To my students in Beijing, Fall 2007:

While grading papers today I encountered two more cases of plagiarism.

One was sophisticated but serious. The other was so blatant that it

was almost unbelievable. That makes a total of three students who

have failed my courses because of plagiarism.

今天批阅论文的时候,我又遇到了两例剽窃行为。一例手法老练但是情节严重,另一例则是厚颜无耻得令人难以置信。这样总计就有三名学生因为剽窃而在我的课程中不及格。

If I had not warned you and given you the opportunity honestly to

correct your essays, there would have been several more. I thank those of

you who were honest and showed me what you had copied.

假如我前些时候没有警告过你们,并给你们一次机会去诚实地改正你们的文章,这种事情还会多好几例。有些同学诚实地告诉了我他们都抄袭了哪些部分,我向他们表示感谢。

Plagiarism disturbs me greatly, both because it corrodes my relationship

with you as my students, and because it tells me things about China and

Beida that neither you nor I want to hear.

这些剽窃行为让我非常苦恼,不但因为它损害了你我之间的师生关系,也因为它告诉了我一些关于北大、关于中国的事情,而这些事情是你我都不愿意听到的。

It corrodes my relationship with you because I work hard to be a good

teacher, I take time to prepare good lectures, and I spend many hours

providing detailed feedback on essays. It is hard work. You cannot

imagine what it is like to correct the details of the 500th essay until

you have done it yourself. I do that to help you

learn to think more clearly, to express yourself convincingly, and to

develop your intellectual power, your ability to understand the world.

I also do it because I value you, I value your ideas, and I think the world

will be a better place when you can all think clearly and behave

intelligently. Later in life, some of you will be leaders with important

positions. I want you to be competent and honest,

for I have seen too often what terrible things can happen when

leaders are incompetent and dishonest. Leadership aside, I want all of you

to be able to create value in your lives, whatever you end up doing,

and you cannot do that if you deceive.

它伤害了我们之间的关系,因为我为了当一名好老师而付出了许多努力。我花了许多时间准备课堂讲授,又花了许多时间给你们的文章写下详尽的反馈。这些工作都很辛苦。你无法想象,当改到第500篇文章的细节的时候你是什么感觉,除非你亲身经历。我做这一切,是为了让你们学会更清晰地思考问题,学会有说服力地表达自己的观点,学会培养自己的理性,锻炼自己理解世界的能力。我做这一切,也因为我珍视你们,珍视你们的想法,而且我想,如果你们都能够清晰地思考、明智地行动的话,这个世界也会变得更加美好。在以后的人生道路里,你们当中有的人会成为身居要位的领导,我希望你们能够德才均备,因为无德无才的领导者所能带来的可怕灾难,我已经见过太多了。就算不当领导,我也希望你们所有人都能在你们的生命中创造一些有价值的东西,无论你们最后从事什么。而如果你欺骗的话,你是做不到这一点的。

When a student whom I am teaching steals words and ideas from an

author without acknowledgment, I feel cheated, dragged down into the mud.

I ask myself, why should I teach people who knowingly deceive me?

Life is too short for such things. There are better things to do.

当我所教的学生从别人那里偷窃话语和思想的时候,我感到受了欺骗,心情沉重如同跋涉泥沼。我会问自己,我为什么要给那些存心欺骗我的人上课呢?生命是如此的短暂,太不值得。有比这好得多的事情可以做。

Disturbingly, plagiarism fits into a larger pattern of behavior in China.

Cxiaoneinternational intellectual property rights. Beida sees

nothing wrong in copying my textbook, for example, in complete violation

of international copyright agreements, causing me to lose income,

stealing from me quite directly. No one in China seems to care.

I can buy DVDs in stores and on the street for about one US dollar.

They cost $20-30 outside China; the artists who produced them are

losing enormous amounts of stolen income, billions of dollars each year.

China has become notorious for producing defective products that have to

be recalled because the pose health threats to consumers. A recent cartoon in

an American newspaper shows the Central Committee reacting to an accusation that

they have violated human rights. The response? "Wait until they see what we put in

their toothpaste next!" Corruption is a serious problem in a booming economy. For

example, in the mining industry, about 5000 miners die each year and mine owners cut corners in violation of the law. The social fabric breaks when workers die because

owners are greedy. The Mandate of Heaven is lost.

让人不安的是,剽窃已经成为整个中国行为模式的一部分。中国忽视国际知识产权。比如说,复印我的书彻头彻尾违反了国际版权协议,使我损失了收入,对我而言近乎直接的偷窃,然而北大人却对此安之若素。再比如,我只花大约一美元就能在街头和店铺买到DVD光碟,这些碟片在别国要卖上二三十美元。创作它们的艺术家因此损失的大笔收入全是被偷走的,每年几十亿。因为生产劣质商品对消费者造成潜在的健康威胁而不得不召回,中国已经是臭名昭著了。最近美国报纸上刊载的一幅漫画描绘了中央委员会被指责侵犯人权。猜他们怎么回答?“往他们牙膏里搁点东西,看他们还敢吭声不?”经济繁荣的背后,腐败已经成为严重的问题。就拿矿业来说,每年大约有五千名矿工死去,就因为矿主为了省事为了利润而不惜违反法律 。(译注:cut corners 指贬义的抄近道,此为意译。)矿主的贪婪导致工人死去,象征着社会阶层之间纽带的断裂。天道已丧。

China appears to have lost her way. Confucius said, do not

do to others what you do not want them to do to you. He also said, a

gentleman is honest. Honesty and reciprocity are the basis of trust and

community. We cannot get along in a world filled with deceit and defection;

such a world becomes a Hobbesian war of all against all, nasty and brutal.

We cannot do science if we cannot trust what others publish. There is no

reason to try to replicate a result if it cannot be trusted. It would not be worth the effort.Without replication there can be no shared knowledge that is tested and trustworthy -that is, no science. Without science, there can be no technology. And without technology, there can be no steady increase in productivity, economic growth, and a better life for all.

中国似乎已经迷失了她的道路。孔子说过,己所不欲勿施于人。他还说过,人而无信不知其可。(直译是君子有信,不过一时想不起原话是怎么说的了。) 诚实互惠是信任与社群的基础。在一个充满欺诈和背叛的社会中,我们无法生存,这样的世界成了霍布森(是他吧?哲概的东西快忘干净了)式的“每个人与每个人为敌”的战争,险恶而野蛮。若是我们不能相信别人发表的东西,我们就没法做科研。谁都没有理由去企图重复一个不可信的结果,不值得费那功夫;而没有重复就不会有经过验证而可信靠、可共享的知识,也就没有科学。没有科学就不会有技术,没有技术就不会有生产力的稳步发展,经济水平的持续增长,也就不会给所有人都带来更美好的生活。

The penalties for plagiarism that you will encounter later in life are very

serious. If you do it as a graduate student, you can be expelled from

university, and you will not get your degree. If you do it as a faculty

member, you can lose your job. I know you may not believe that, for

the sociology professor at Beida who translated an entire book into Chinese

and published it with his name on it only lost his administrative positions

but kept his professorship and salary. But things are not like that elsewhere

When plagiarism is detected in the United States, it can end the

career of the person who did it. That is also true in Europe.

在你们今后的人生里,剽窃将会遇到极为严厉的惩罚。身为研究生如果剽窃,就会直接开除,没有学位。身为教员如果剽窃,就会丢掉饭碗。我知道你们可能不信,因为北大那位把整本书翻成中文就署上自己名字出版的社会学家 (这是谁啊...) 仅仅丢了行政职务,却仍然保有教授之位和薪水。然而事情在别处并非如此。在美国如果发现有人剽窃,此人的职业生涯可以就此毁于一旦。欧洲亦然。

The fact that I have encountered this much plagiarism at Beida tells me

something about the behavior of other professors and administrators here.

They must tolerate a lot of it, and when they detect it, they cover it up

without serious punishment, probably because they do not want to lose face.

If they did punish it, it would not be this frequent.

我在北大遇见了如此之多的剽窃,这一事实说明了其它教授和行政官员的所作所为。他们必然是对此颇为容忍,而当发现有人剽窃时,他们未加严厉惩罚就遮掩过去,很可能是因为他们不愿丢脸。假如他们真的施以惩罚,剽窃决不会这么猖獗。

I have greatly enjoyed teaching some of you. I have encountered young minds

here that are as good as any in the world. Many of you are brave, most

of you work very hard, most of you are honest, and some of you are brilliant.

But I am leaving with very mixed feelings. It is quite sad that so many

promising young Chinese think it is necessary to cheat to succeed. They

damage themselves even more than the people from whom they steal and the

people whom they deceive with stolen words.

给你们当中一些人上课的时候,我感受到了极大的喜悦。我在这里遇到的年轻的头脑,和世界上任何地方比起来都毫不逊色。你们当中许多人都很勇敢,大部分人都很努力,大部分人都很诚实,有些人相当聪明。然而当我离去时,心情是复杂的。这么多前途无量的中国年轻人认为要靠作弊才能成功,让我十分伤心。比起那些被他们窃走思想的人,和那些被他们用窃来的的话语所欺骗的人,他们伤害得还要多的,是他们自己。

Sincerely, Steve Stearns

Updated Friday 2:28 a.m. A Yale biology professor who taught at Peking University this fall as part of a joint program between the two schools has accused the Chinese school of turning a blind eye toward plagiarism, raising questions about the academic integrity of an institution that is a central partner in Yale’s internationalization efforts.

Ecology and Evolutionary Biology professor Stephen C. Stearns ’67 sent a passionate, 958-word statement to his students at Peking this month, bemoaning the rampant cheating he witnessed while teaching two courses at the university. In his message, Stearns said he was “leaving with very mixed feelings” because of the behavior he had observed.

“The fact that I have encountered this much plagiarism … tells me something about the behavior of other professors and administrators here,” Stearns wrote. “They must tolerate a lot of it, and when they detect it, they cover it up without serious punishment, probably because they do not want to lose face. If they did punish it, it would not be this frequent.”

Launched in 2006, the Peking University–Yale University Joint Undergraduate Program allows Yale students to spend a semester living and studying with Peking University students on the school’s Beijing campus. Through the program Yale students take classes in English with Peking University and Yale faculty and receive full course credit at Yale.

Stearns’ e-mail raises questions about whether Peking University’s courses are as rigorous as Yale’s.

Allegations of plagiarism at Yale nearly always result in a hearing before the Executive Committee, the College’s student disciplinary body. Students found guilty typically face probation, suspension or expulsion, assistant Yale College dean and ExComm Secretary Jill Cutler told the News in September.

In an e-mail message to the News on Sunday, Stearns said he has been inundated with over 100 e-mails from China and beyond regarding his message, which he said was originally intended as advice for his students at Peking, not for a wider audience.

His missive has since been posted in English and in Chinese on several Chinese Web sites and was the subject of a report on the Web site of the Chronicle of Higher Education last week. Stearns said he allowed his students to post the message online because they thought it would be helpful to students elsewhere.

In his e-mail, Stearns said three students in his courses this fall received failing grades for plagiarism. Rampant academic dishonesty “fits into a larger pattern of behavior in China” that includes widespread sale of pirated DVDs and a disregard for international intellectual property standards, he added.

Stearns said in the letter one Peking University sociology professor who copied an entire book into Chinese and published it in his own name did not lose his job when he was caught.

“China ignores international intellectual property rights,” Stearns said. “[Peking University] sees nothing wrong in copying my textbook, for example, in complete violation of international copyright agreements, causing me to lose income, stealing from me quite directly. No one in China seems to care.”

In a message circulated at Peking University, the dean of the College of Life Sciences at Peking, Yi Rao, vowed that any faculty member he has hired since assuming his position would be fired if found to have been academically dishonest.

“We do encounter many problems,” Rao said in his message, “but it is the hope for an increasingly better future that keep [sic] us working to improve the university, to make it great in one day when it contributes more to the world than it takes from the world.”

“We will regain our long held tradition of honesty and trust,” he said.

Stearns, meanwhile, said he met with senior administrators at Peking before returning to the United States last month and was assured the university would take his feedback to heart.

“They told me that they took plagiarism very seriously and are going to work actively to reduce it,” he said, adding, “Their stance is constructive and gives hope.”

But the professor is not the only one to raise questions about academic integrity at Peking University. In an e-mail message, a Yale senior, who studied abroad through the Peking program last spring said the university “definitely” had a more relaxed attitude toward plagiarism than Yale.

The student, who asked to remain anonymous, said he and another Yalie who participated in the program both witnessed overt acts of plagiarism while at Peking.

“All of [the Yale students at Peking] both witnessed and heard about … acts of plagiarism,” said the senior. “We had Chinese partners in many of our classes who would take excerpts from books without notating them or changing them in any way.”

Copying and pasting from Internet sources was also common, the student said. Students were never told they could not lift material word-for-word and present it as their own, the student said.

Academic corruption is widespread across China, according to experts on higher education in China. Fang Shi-min, a Chinese molecular biologist and de facto plagiarism watchdog, told the Chronicle last year that he has tracked nearly 500 cases of plagiarism and other forms of misconduct at the country’s leading universities, which he chronicles on a Web site devoted to the subject. And last year, more than 100 top academics across the country signed an open letter urging Chinese officials to crack down on academic corruption

“Even when a case is exposed,” Fang told the Chronicle, “the university will usually try to cover it up — particularly when the accused is a big shot — to protect the fame and gain of the university.”

Yale administrators who oversee the Peking University–Yale University Joint Undergraduate Program could not immediately be reached for comment.

Peking University, sometimes called “the Harvard of China,” has a student body of about 30,000, including 15,000 undergraduates. It is also a member of the International Alliance of Research Universities, the ten-school consortium of which Yale was a founding member.

注释:本文转自《耶鲁新闻报》(Yale News,作者:Thomas Kaplan).

昨天中国日报报道,2006年北大与耶鲁合作办学的计划将不久终止,场面上的原因是这个项目不再吸引学生和教师,实际是耶鲁的老师(即LZ转贴提到的那位)无法忍受国内大学的学术抄袭行为。在合作办学一年之后他写email给他的学生,讲述他所见到的抄袭且包容这种行为的北大,他不久就离开了这个项目。这是有道德底线、有社会责任感的老师。虽然他的email没有立即得到回应,终究这个项目在5年之后寿终正寝。.

悲哀.

可悲.

回复 1楼cicibb 的帖子

为耶鲁教授的坚持而鼓掌! 为那些剽窃他人学术成果的人而悲哀..

真丢人.

2007年秋天写的,已经过去5年了,情况愈发严重,没有改善~~~.

恐怕以后美国有名的高校在中国招生就更加严格了。.

我很难过,我真的为自己是中国人感到惭愧。.

国内对知识产权完全不当回事,这样下去后果很严重,没了信誉谁跟你合作,谁要你的学生呢。自掘呵!.

感叹!从精神文明说,中国人在退步啊!有多少学生学会了独立思考?愿意长时间埋头在书海中,去高质量地完成一篇论文呢?何况对于很多学生而言,去北大的目标是奔着那一纸文凭而不是真才实学哪?中国人必须好沉下来思考思考了。。。.

它伤害了我们之间的关系,因为我为了当一名好老师而付出了许多努力。我花了许多时间准备课堂讲授,又花了许多时间给你们的文章写下详尽的反馈。这些工作都很辛苦。你无法想象,当改到第500篇文章的细节的时候你是什么感觉,除非你亲身经历。我做这一切,是为了让你们学会更清晰地思考问题,学会有说服力地表达自己的观点,学会培养自己的理性,锻炼自己理解世界的能力。我做这一切,也因为我珍视你们,珍视你们的想法,而且我想,如果你们都能够清晰地思考、明智地行动的话,这个世界也会变得更加美好。在以后的人生道路里,你们当中有的人会成为身居要位的领导,我希望你们能够德才均备,因为无德无才的领导者所能带来的可怕灾难,我已经见过太多了。就算不当领导,我也希望你们所有人都能在你们的生命中创造一些有价值的东西,无论你们最后从事什么。而如果你欺骗的话,你是做不到这一点的。

看到这一段,感到很心酸。.

恶性循环.

一位优秀的老师。。。文字中见到他的直率、坦诚,见到他所做的最后努力。

为我们的学生悲哀。。。为什么是这样的?.

做好自己就可以了

引用:
原帖由 小德班妈妈 于 2012-8-16 17:54 发表
我很难过,我真的为自己是中国人感到惭愧。
不用为中国人惭愧。做好自己,让其他中国人为他们自己负责。有余力再管好自己的孩子和孙子.

伤心!.

记得当年写的论文国内基本没有人写过,结果老师就怀疑我不是自己写的,shit,我是受害者,我辛辛苦苦写出来的论文就为此被降一个等级

[ 本帖最后由 小荷露珠 于 2012-8-17 19:46 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 小林的妈妈 于 2012-8-17 10:03 发表
它伤害了我们之间的关系,因为我为了当一名好老师而付出了许多努力。我花了许多时间准备课堂讲授,又花了许多时间给你们的文章写下详尽的反馈。这些工作都很辛苦。你无法想象,当改到第500篇文章的细节的时候你是什么 ...
那是因为中国人从来不拿文字讲话,不知当初发明文字为哪般。合同上最有用的信息就是那几个和钱有关的数字。碰到无赖时,连那些数字都没用。.

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

回复 20楼qwer3200 的帖子

小哥你对国内情况很了解是吧,不过我没明白你说的“很common的思维”是指哪一点?.

回复 21楼猪笼草 的帖子

就是论文剪刀+浆糊,碰到耶鲁的顶真教授算自己倒霉.

回复 16楼丑小丫妈妈 的帖子

最近不是很多事吗,中国人负面新闻多。心里有些感慨。.

回复 24楼qwer3200 的帖子

对于抄袭大家都是极其厌恶、反对的,只是仅仅咬牙切齿地恨一下,或旁观者似地评价一下这是“很common的思维”对情况的改变不起什么作用。

我回想自己受教育的过程,好像到上大学时没有一个环节对孩子有进行读书笔记或文献综述之类文章写作的教授和训练,中考作文高考作文这样的写作训练远达不到美国教授所要求的文章写作要求。国内理工科大学好像到毕业论文或研究生阶段才有写文章的要求,专业老师或许认为本科学生的写作技能不是他们的教授内容,而学生又的确缺乏这样的练习和能力,学生开始剪刀浆糊、老师开始睁一只眼闭一只眼,于是这样的做派在一条歧途上越走越远。

国内媒体(中国日报)能够报道这样的丑事,说明希望反思,希望有关教育部门关注,但愿这是一个良好的开端。教育好下一代是学校、社会、家庭共同的责任。我作为家长看了这样的报道也提醒自己要关注孩子成长中的各种问题,诚实比成绩更重要,有的东西学校没教可以自己上网学习、练习。同时希望学校老师能严格把关,至于教育部门。。。。唉,算了.

现在看看小学中学教育知道将来这些孩子进大学会干些什么,如火如荼的作文培训班,都是流水线上的机器,指望到大学时就突然独立思考起来,怎么可能的!教育这个病真的不知道怎么治。太可怕了!.

说实话,看到这种事情觉得很悲哀,可能现在中国人留给世人的印象很多都是负面的,什么东西都是可以造假的,假包,假文凭,假药,假奶粉,假烟,假酒,假唱,假钞,假年龄(前几年参加悉尼奥运会的中国女子体操队员董芳霄年龄造假,没达到国际规定的16周岁),太多太多了。前些日子旺旺上有消息说美国杜克大学商学院的10多名中国留学生因论文互相作弊,被学校开除或停学。联想到本次奥运会上叶诗文得游泳冠军后,国外舆论的不信任,说实话起先我也很气愤,觉得这对叶诗文,对中国人很不公平,国内舆论也一致认为西方对中国一直傲慢又偏见,但冷静想一下,觉得外国人那样去想我觉得我能理解,谁让我们中国留给世人就是一个不讲信用,不诚实的印象呢。西方这幅偏见的不信任的有色眼镜多多少少也要拜我们中国人自己所赐吧。当然现在的中国也有很多感动社会的事,相信你我很多普通的民众也都是诚实守信的好公民,但“好事不出门,恶事行千里”。别拍我,我是实话实说。.

如果想明白一点,就释怀了。

天朝是另一个世界。.

达人秀, 中国好声音这些节目不也是直接剽窃国外的创意吗?.

据我看到的报道说这两个节目都交了钱,从原创的节目那里取得了授权的。如果只是因为眼熟就随意判读,对真的买了版权的节目也不公平。.

回复 22楼报喜妈 的帖子

有认真的老师才能培养出认真的学生,从小学到大学,国内哪有这样在学生身上花那么多精力的认真老师,自己扒分都来不及。认真不被人当戆大处理已经蛮好了。

[ 本帖最后由 丰禾妈 于 2012-8-25 19:16 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 雪球妈 于 2012-8-25 12:10 发表
现在看看小学中学教育知道将来这些孩子进大学会干些什么,如火如荼的作文培训班,都是流水线上的机器,指望到大学时就突然独立思考起来,怎么可能的!教育这个病真的不知道怎么治。太可怕了!
顶一顶!

需要好好思考的问题。.

教育这个病,治标不治本,后患无穷。.

引用:
原帖由 钊元妈妈 于 2012-8-25 15:35 发表
达人秀, 中国好声音这些节目不也是直接剽窃国外的创意吗?
这些是正式购买版权的.

引用:
原帖由 猪笼草 于 2012-8-18 14:31 发表
对于抄袭大家都是极其厌恶、反对的,只是仅仅咬牙切齿地恨一下,或旁观者似地评价一下这是“很common的思维”对情况的改变不起什么作用。

我回想自己受教育的过程,好像到上大学时没有一个环节对孩子有进行读书笔 ...
不会写,可以学。抄袭是另一回事儿。.

无语.

回复 16楼丑小丫妈妈 的帖子

还是觉得很沉重,因为我们都是其中的一份子.

北大的负面新闻太多了.....堕落起来是很快的......敬而远之..

回复 31楼windspring 的帖子

同意,从小到大没有作弊过,上大学后发现同学都在作弊,成绩比我认真准备的还高,还能拿奖学金,从此没有动力学习了。当然那时候还小,没有认真思考人生的大问题。.

举个最讽刺的例子吧:
我校的宣传册有一段话,说的是“教育的根本在于品格的塑造”,谈品格教育之类的。
居然就有一所同行学校把这段话一字不漏地抄了过去放在他们的宣传册上,版面颜色也差不多。从这里面体现出来的“品格教育”真是莫大的讽刺,他们教授给学生的商业道德信息又是怎样的呢?连“教育者门”都守不住基本的道德底线,这个社会道德体系的崩塌就真的不出意外了。.

中国加入WTO才多少年,以前根本不知道知识产权这回事,现在不但有知识产权局,在大学里还有这门学科,所以要给国人时间,通过宣传,教育会有改观的。美国教授的信给国人敲个警钟,从我做起并教育自己的孩子尊重别人的创作,不随意下载复制信息。政府的执法力度要加强。.

我们国内还有多少事情能让人觉得真实的?一切以利为出发点,道德沦丧。
在上海,中国的经济中心,世界级的大都市,小学的思想品德课也会被语数英三门功课占用,思想道德的教育,地位低到了哪个地步?.

谈谈自己的切身体会吧,因为做事认真,在单位很是吃不开,我的部门领导直接对我说,做 事不要太认真,要向她那样学会捣糨糊。但是自己学不来,也不屑于学,所以永远是在需要你干活的时侯用你了,但一干完一脚踢开,并且一点好处都得不到。但我就是个榆木脑袋不开窍,至今依然一丝不苟地做事,做人.

孩子读小学的时候就告诉过他,抄与被抄都是作弊。.

我们中国人的诚信从什么时候开始缺失的呢? 孔老夫子一直很强调诚信:人而无信,不知其可也。.

一个同事寻钟点工,说,不要苏北的,不要河南的,山东的不错,我和她说,只有人与人的区别,没有地域的区别,放到国家亦然。
抄袭与版权尊重,大家站开些看看自己,买盗版碟了吗?用盗版软件了么?看盗版书吗?网上到处寻大片看了吗?下载歌曲啊软件啊只要免费的么?用苹果得越狱吗?买那些高仿的手机么?买高仿衣啊物啊各种么?网上转东西注明出处了么?······
自己的孩子自己教育,别人谁管谁呢?.

也别联系到国家歧视。我们的问题在于经济、政治、军事上已经成为一个大国,却完全不具备大国的气质和心态。不是西方人看不起我们,大陆人跑到香港,也被华人同胞叫做蝗虫。你的文明程度太低,不遵守普世规则,又要以大国自居,人家自然是会反弹、排斥。站在全球的角度去看问题,一个新兴的全球排第二的经济体,却在文化、文明、礼教上处在蛮荒阶段,怎么让人家接受?.

52 12
发新话题