发新话题
打印【有10个人次参与评价】

[外语] William(汪阿牛)英语寒假短期班,秋季班长期班开班信息(自招,新二,新三,)

语法班针对多大孩子?我们6年级。付款可拉卡?可短我。我们以前在学而思你对过教室上课。见过老师的。.

回复 701楼大马带小马 的帖子

语法词汇班针对 5-7年级。
报名联系我手机。付费可以现金或者转账的,谢谢。.

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-11-21 15:07 发表

有的,本周上到第6课了
因为前面一直没等到老师回复,已报好昂立了,很遗憾,以后有机会再跟着老师学吧,谢谢!.

l老师:
基础口译对于七年级,从来没有上过的人,可以上吗?.

引用:
原帖由 柠檬茶 于 2013-11-27 08:15 发表
l老师:
基础口译对于七年级,从来没有上过的人,可以上吗?
5-7年级只要基础比较扎实,学习效率和时间有保证,应该都可以的。.

dictation for lesson5-6

Lesson5-6
1 garage
2 covered the distance
3 up to now
4 requests for spare parts
5 urgent message
6 instant noodles
7 in this way
8 beggar
9 call on sb, call at sp.

请问老师,基础口译报名啥时候开始

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2011-9-2 19:11 发表
2014年寒假班安排

上课日期(10次,年前6次,年后4次)
1月17日(周五)
1月20日(周一),1月21日,1月22日,1月23日,1月24日(周五,农历24)
2月6日(初七,周四) 2月7日 2月8日,2月9日(周日)

上课 ...
如题.

引用:
原帖由 豆花妈妈 于 2013-12-3 13:42 发表

如题
考试报名还没开始,估计还要再一周的样子。.

引用:
原帖由 豆花妈妈 于 2013-12-3 13:42 发表

如题
可以于12月10日起关注WWW.shwyky.net.

宝山区二模卷首字母填空

Sleep is not the same every night. We experience some deep sleep and some active sleep(积极睡眠), which is when dreams happen. You might think sleepwalking(梦游) would happen in active sleep, but a person isn't physically active d 86       active sleep. Sleepwalking usually happens in the first few hours of sleep in the stage called slow-wave(慢波)or deep sleep. Not all sleepwalkers a 87      walk. Some simply sit up or stand in bed or act like they're awake when, in fact, they're asleep! Most, however, do get up and move around for a few seconds or for as long as half an hour.
    Sleepwalkers' e 88       are open, but they don't see the same way they do when they're awake and often think they're in different rooms of the house or different places altogether. Sleepwalkers tend(往往会) to go back to bed on their own and they won't r 89       it in the morning. Doctors say sleepwalking sometimes occurs when a person is sick, has a fever, is not getting e 90      sleep, or is stressed. If sleepwalking occurs frequently, every night or so, it's a good idea for your mom or dad to take you to see your doctor. But occasional(偶然的) sleepwalking generally isn't something to worry about, a 91       " it may look funny or even scary (惊恐的) for the people who see a sleepwalker in action.
It's important, of course, that the person is kept safe. Precautions(预防措施) should be t 92      so the person is less likely to fall down, run into something, or walk out the front door while sleepwalking..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-12-3 15:54 发表

考试报名还没开始,估计还要再一周的样子。
好的,谢谢老师。.

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-12-5 10:48 发表
Sleep is not the same every night. We experience some deep sleep and some active sleep(积极睡眠), which is when dreams happen. You might think sleepwalking(梦游) would happen in active sleep, but a pe ...
86. during
87. actually
88. eyes
89. remember
90. enough
91. although
92. taken

请教:寒假的基础口译和词汇班,5年级适合上吗?.

引用:
原帖由 安宝妈妈 于 2013-12-9 15:24 发表
请教:寒假的基础口译和词汇班,5年级适合上吗?
基础口译班需要一定的基础和学习能力。毕竟时间比较短和密集,我们建议孩子在已经扎实学完半册新概念二的基础上来学习基础口译是最好的。
词汇语法班是合适的。.

长宁区初三英语第二学期学习能力诊断试卷(首字母)

Everyone needs sleep. In fact, all living things need sleep. Having a sound and good rest m_____86_____ us healthy. It is believed that our brain develops best during sleep. It helps all our systems work well w_____87_____ we are awake. Sleep allows our brain to reorganize all events during the day and will improve our memory development.
        For a student, eight to ten hours of sleep is required to give him or her e_____88_____ for the following day. A good sleep allows them to grow physically and mentally (心理上).
        With e_____89_____ sleep at night, students would be able to wake up early and be ready for school activities. They will be able to listen carefully in class and would have the ability to memorize the things that they learn and r_____90_____ them in the future.
        Eight hours of sleep makes students active t_____91_____ the whole day at school. They would be able to perform well in class, take down notes and finish their homework. When they have slept well, they can e_____92_____ understand their lessons. Good sleep prepares them well for the challenges (挑战) at school, from paperwork to sports. They will be ready to solve difficult tasks that require mental ability and skills..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-12-10 18:42 发表
Everyone needs sleep. In fact, all living things need sleep. Having a sound and good rest m_____86_____ us healthy. It is believed that our brain develops best during sleep. It helps all our systems w ...
86. makes  87. while/when  88. energy  89. enough  90. remember  91. through  92. easily.

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

奉贤区初三英语第二学期学习能力诊断试卷

Anger (生气) is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when your friend b __86__ your favourite thing and then breaks it, you may get really angry.
   Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe much f__87__, your face turns red and you may want to break something or hit someone, but sometimes, you hide your anger. For example, you may hide it in your h__88___ . The problem is that if you do this, you may get a headache or your stomach may hurt.
   In fact, it's not good to hide your anger, and it's normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right way, without hurting o_  89  _or yourself. Let me give you some advice.
   When you get angry, you can talk about it with other people. It's helpful to talk about your anger with other people, such as p___90____, teachers, good friends etc. When you talk about anger, those b___91___feelings can start to go away. On the other hand, when you start to feel angry, you can do some other things: count from 1 to 100; go for a bike ride; think about good things, etc.
Don't let your anger c  92    you. Remember that how you act when you are anger can make everything better or worse..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-12-12 12:23 发表
Anger (生气) is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when your friend b __86__ your favourite thing ...
86. borrows  87. faster  88. heart  89. others  90. parents  91. bad  92. control.

引用:
原帖由 豆花妈妈 于 2013-12-6 11:42 发表

好的,谢谢老师。
报名窗口已经打开 www.shwyky.net 时间 12月19日至12月30日.

2012虹口区初三英语第二学期首字母

In the middle of the 1800s, France was considered the most important place in the world for art. One reason for that was the Academy, a government organization with some strict r__86_ ___ about art. It decided what could and could not be art. In order to be accepted by the Academy, an artist had to be very talented. Artists also had to paint exactly the way the Academy wanted them to. A brave group of painters challenged(挑战)these ideas and changed art f_87___
     Each year, the Academy had an exhibition of the art they had decided was the best. In 1864, a group of artists became a ___88____ because they didn’t get into the show. They felt that their paintings were not bad; the paintings were just different. After complaining to the government, these artists were given their own show.
     The Academy thought all art should look realistic(逼真).But these artists were more interested in trying to show movement and the bright colors of daylight. In their opinion, it was more real to show these than it was to paint a scene(场景)which was as s_89___as a photo. It was also more interesting to show all of the different  colours when light hits an object like water.
By 1874, many different artists were  painting in this new style, including Claude Monet. One of his paintings had the title, Impression: sunrise. A critic(评论家)h__90__these new artists. He used Monet’s title to make fun of these painters by calling them“Impressionists(印象派)”,meaning that they didn’t make real paintings. The critics who liked these artists thought the word was just right. They began to use it happily. They thought it was more important to paint h_91__they saw things instead of just what they saw. Other artists around the world felt that they could have this freedom as well. Because of the impressionists, the art w_92___was never the same..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-12-17 11:51 发表
In the middle of the 1800s, France was considered the most important place in the world for art. One reason for that was the Academy, a government organization with some strict r__86_ ___ about art. I ...
86. rules  87. forever  88. angry  89. still  90. hated  91. how  92. world.

黄浦区二模完形填空

Once my mother told me a story. In Africa, when an antelope (羚羊) wakes up every morning, the first thing it thinks about is, “ I must be able to run faster than the fastest lion, or I will be k_________. ” At the same time, a lion wakes from his dream. The first thing the lion thinks about is, “I must be able to catch the s__________ antelope, or I will die of hunger.” So, almost at the same time, the antelope and the lion get up and start running toward the rising sun.
  This is life: full of chances and challenge (挑战). Whether you are an antelope or a lion, you must go a_________ when the sun rises. For students, it is just the same. If we do not study hard, sooner or later, we will fall b_________ the other students. At first, I did not know what the word “exam” meant. Later I knew an exam was a kind of competition. In competitions, there are always w_________ and losers. As I grew up, I got to know competition well. In one’s life, there must be competitions, so people can improve.
  Each time I saw children playing games and heard their laughter, I wished I were that age again. However, I remembered my parents’ words: “You must work very hard in order to have a good f__________.” So I picked up my pen and began to study hard again.
  I was still not sure what competition really meant. One day, I was taking part in an English-speaking competition. When I went to the stage, I saw other students looking at me kindly. I s__________ knew what competition was. It is not as cruel as my teacher and parents told me. In fact, competition is the opposite: it is kind and necessary.
  I learned a lot from realizing this fact. Now I understand more about the world. Competition is important for us all..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-12-25 14:24 发表
Once my mother told me a story. In Africa, when an antelope (羚羊) wakes up every morning, the first thing it thinks about is, “ I must be able to run faster than the fastest lion, or I will be k____ ...
86. killed  87. slowest/smallest  88. ahead*  89. behind  90. winners  91. future  92. suddenly.

金山区二模首字母填空

I recently heard a story about a famous scientist. Because of his great achievement, he was thought to be more creative than the average person. When he was ask w  86  he was able to do this ,he gave the answer . It all came from an e  87  with his mother when he was about two years old. "I was trying to get a bottle of milk from the fridge when I lost the bottle and it fell, spilling the milk all over the floor a sea of milk! I was f  88 and I didn't know what to do ! " he said.
His mother heard the noise and got into the kitchen. “I was c  89  how to explain all this to you ,mom." he said . Instead of punishing(惩罚)him, she said "Robert ,what a great mess you have made! I have never seen such a huge sea of milk before! Well, since the milk has a  90  been spilled, would you like to play in the milk for a while ? We can it up after that.  "
Indeed, he did so. After a few minutes, his mother said, “You know, Robert, whenever you make a mess like this, finally you have to clean it up." He used a sponge(海绵)and together they cleaned up the spilled milk .
His mother then said ,"you know ,we failed in how to successfully carry a big milk bottle with two tiny hands just now .Let`s go out in the yard and fill the bottle with water to see if you can f  91   a new way to carry it . "Then the little boy learned that if he grasped the bottle at the top near the lip with both hands, he could carry it  w  92  dropping it.
What a wonderful lesson!.

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-12-27 14:49 发表
I recently heard a story about a famous scientist. Because of his great achievement, he was thought to be more creative than the average person. When he was ask w  86  he was able to do this ,he gave  ...
86. why  87. experience  88. frightened  8g. explain  90. already  91. discover  92. without.

静安区初二模首字母填空

In the Renaissance Period (文艺复兴时期) (1500-1650), people became interested in higher education. They wanted to learn the a___________ languages such as Greek and Latin- languages that were used in the old times, and study mathematics, science, and so on. Many universities were set up  during the  16th century.
University education was a privilege (特权) of the rich. Girls were not allowed to attend and poor people could not a____________ to go. A member of a wealthy family could attend university at the age of ten. He might study in different universities and since the teaching was all d__________ in Latin, it didn’t matter which country he studied in. It was not unusual for a young boy study one year in Italy and another in France without speaking either French or Italian.
It was p_________ in the 16th century to complete university without learning how to read or write. Since books were handwritten, there was not enough to give o___________ to each student. Often, only the teacher had a book. He would read to the students who would memorize what he said. Tests were oral, not written, In fact, many students finished school without ever writing a word.
For the not so wealthy, grammar schools were built in towns. They learned basic grammar and mathematics, and took part in Bible study, At home, girls learned washing, cooking, dancing, and the basics of taking care of a household. Poor children r___________ attended school.
The Renaissance was a time when learners did not simply accept what they were old. They did  scientific experiments themselves to search for a__________ to the mysteries (神秘) of the space. Copernicus calculated that the Earth turned around the sun but was afraid to publish his works for  fear that the Church would punish (惩罚) him. Galileo later supported this. The watch, the telescope and some others were some inventions of this period..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2013-12-30 22:48 发表
In the Renaissance Period (文艺复兴时期) (1500-1650), people became interested in higher education. They wanted to learn the a___________ languages such as Greek and Latin- languages that were used in ...
86. ancient  87. afford 88. done  89. possible  90. one  91. rarely  92. answers.

闵行区二模首字母填空

In the movie 2012, the volcano (火山) in Yellowstone National Park erupts (爆发) , smoke flies thousands of meters into the air, and car-sized pieces of stone and ash fly out.
     Now, some scientists say, it's very possible that the Yellowstone volcano will soon erupt in r 86     life for the fourth time in history, after about 640,000 years. According to the Daily Mail, the volcano in the Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, US, has been rising at a record rate since 2004. Its magma (岩浆) surface has gone u 87    3 inches (7.6 centimeters) per year over the last three years alone. This rise is one of the main s  88  that a volcano is about to erupt. However, scientists are not certain when the eruption will happen or what it will cause.
     Unlike what happens in the movie 2012, a volcano eruption would not destroy the whole world, b  89    it could cause huge damage to people living nearby. For example, the 2010 eruption of the Iceland Volcano caused more than 800 people to 1  90  their homes and many airports in European countries to shut down for a few days.
     There are more than 1,500 active volcanoes in the world. A volcano is c  91  active if it has erupted at least once during the last 10, 000 years. In ancient times, more than 80 percent of the earth's surface was volcanic. Volcanic eruptions formed the sea floor and some mountains over many years. Gas from volcanoes formed the earth's atmosphere (大气) .
     Volcanoes come from very hot liquid rock, that is magma, inside the earth. When magma comes upward and breaks through the earth's surface, it forms volcanoes.
     The rising magma heats water, which leads to explosions of steam. This pushes rocks and ash high into the sky. T  92   different things erupt from a volcano; hot liquid rock, volcanic ash and gases..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2014-1-5 11:48 发表
In the movie 2012, the volcano (火山) in Yellowstone National Park erupts (爆发) , smoke flies thousands of meters into the air, and car-sized pieces of stone and ash fly out.
     Now, some scientis ...
86. real  87. up  88. signs  89. but  90. lose  91. considered/called  92. Three.

浦东新区二模首字母

According to experts, the word Hutong originated from Mongolian language meaning "Well" (井). In ancient times, people tended to gather and live around wells. So the original meaning of Hutong should be "a place where people gather and live." But Hutong first a___86___ in Beijing during the Yuan Dynasty. The old city was completely destroyed during the war. First, they had to find a center, and then built a r___87___ square city. At that time, there was a clear definition for “Avenue, Street and Hutong”. A 37-metre-wide road was called an avenue, an 18-metre-wide one was called a street, and a 9-metre-wide lane was called a Hutong. Most of today's Hutong were formed during the Ming and Qing Dynasties that followed. Nobody knows e___88__ how many Hutongs there are in nowadays Beijing. But if we connected all the Hutongs together, their total l___89___ would even be longer than the famous Great wall, which is about 4000 miles.
    Today you can find v___90___ Hutongs with different shapes, lengths or directions. The shortest one is only 40 centimeters wide. And some Hutongs have more than 20 turns.
    As we walk t___91___ the Hutongs, you may find most of them look almost the same with gray-colored walls and bricks. Actually inside those walls are the courtyard houses, where people live. In Chinese we call them "Siheyuan". "Si" literally means four, "he" means to surround, and "yuan" refers to the courtyard. So a rectangular wall enclosing four houses, one built on each side facing into the center, is called a Siheyuan. When they were first built, usually one Siheyuan was o___92___ by only one family, but nowadays, with the growth of the population, most Siheyuans are shared by 4 to 10 families..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2014-1-7 11:31 发表
According to experts, the word Hutong originated from Mongolian language meaning "Well" (井). In ancient times, people tended to gather and live around wells. So the original meaning of Hutong should  ...
86. appeared  87. regular  88. exactly  89. length  90. various  91. through/toward( s) /to  92. owned.

普陀区二模首字母

Wendy Martin is an ordinary university student who used to love surfing the Internet and chatting (聊天) with friends online. She often spent much of her free time talking with her family and making new friends online. Then something a  86    happened. It completely changed Wendy's feelings about the Internet.
   One of Wendy's favourite things to do online was to visit the chat rooms on music websites. Everyone there loved chatting about recent concerts and what the famous s   87    were going to do next. It was here that Wendy first met Anne. The two women liked each other immediately. Soon they exchanged e-mail addresses and were communicating online every day.
   Wendy e   88   talking to her new friend. They both liked the same music, the same clothes and the same films, but they also had the same worries about studying and the future. Anne had e-mailed her a picture of herself—— she even looked s  89    to Wendy. So, when Anne asked Wendy for her address and phone number, Wendy thought her new friend was a person she could trust.
   It was only when Wendy got a letter from the bank that she realized something was wrong. Anne was not who she said she was. She was not a university student, she was not young and she was not even a woman. 'Anne' was really a 45-year-old man called Tim Histanon. He p  90    to like the same things as Wendy. He had used Wendy's personal information to spend all the money in her bank account.
   This situation is actually quite common, and affects (影响) thousands of people every year. Fortunately for Wendy, Tim Histanon was finally caught by the police, so Wendy got most of her money back. Many people, h  91   , have not been so lucky.
   Everyone can learn from the mistakes that Wendy made. N   92    give out personal information while chatting online, and always make sure your user name is different from your real name. Nobody wants to make the same mistake as Wendy..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2014-2-10 12:00 发表
Wendy Martin is an ordinary university student who used to love surfing the Internet and chatting (聊天) with friends online. She often spent much of her free time talking with her family and making n ...
86. awful  87. singers  88. enjoyed 89. similar  90. pretended  91. however  92. Never.

青浦区二模首字母

India is a country rich in culture and tradition. And although India is changing, one thing remains the      s    (86)  : the cow is sacred (神圣的). And men and women cover their heads and faces with cow urine (牛粪)
     According to their tradition, the cow is not just a farm animal. These cows are like motherhood, and their milk feeds them. But it's not the milk these men and women are waiting for——it's the urine. As a precious     g       (87) from the cow, the urine is often placed in the house to protect their homeland. People think the urine can beautify their house and keep away b     (88) luck. Men even put cow urine into their hair.
     And this special form of worshipping (崇拜) has been around for centuries.
     Surprisingly, cow urine is even used by people as a kind of m    (89). Locals believe it can make sick people feel better. Believe it.
     Some believers show their worshipping by making an offering of hair.
     About 12,000 heads are shaved (剃头) every day. That means the city is always f    (90) of hairless believers. Often waiting for 10 hours or more, believers f      (91) enter the shaving area. On average the temple's 1,600 barbers shave over 15 heads an hour. The temple then sells piles of hair to local wigmakers (假发店). The money is used to help the area's poor and make sure the a     (92) hair temple of India keeps going. Believe it..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2014-2-17 12:18 发表
India is a country rich in culture and tradition. And although India is changing, one thing remains the      s    (86)  : the cow is sacred (神圣的). And men and women cover their heads and faces with ...
86. same  87. gift  88. bad  89. medicine  90. full  91. finally  92. amazing.

松江区二模首字母

Have you ever noticed an advertisement which says "Learn a foreign language in six weeks, or your money back! From the first day your pronunciation will be excellent. Just send ..." and so on? Of course, it n   86     happens quite like that. The only language that is easy to learn is the mother tongue. And think how much practice that gets! Before the Second World War people usually learned a foreign language in order to read the literature of the country. Now speaking the foreign language is w   87    most people want.
Every year millions of people start learning one. How do they do it? Some people try at home, with books and tapes; some u   88    radio or television programs; others go to evening classes. If they use the language only two or three times a week, learning it will t   89  a long time, like language learning at school. A few people try to learn a language f   90   by studying for six or more hours a day. It is clearly easier to learn the language in the country where it is s   9l   . However, most people cannot afford this, and for many it is not necessary. They need the language in order to do their work b   92   . For example, scientists and doctors mainly need to be able to read books and reports in the foreign language. Whether the language is learned quickly or slowly, it is hard work. Machines and good books will help, but they cannot do the students' work..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2014-2-21 15:15 发表
Have you ever noticed an advertisement which says "Learn a foreign language in six weeks, or your money back! From the first day your pronunciation will be excellent. Just send ..." and so on? Of cour ...
86. never  87. what  88. use  89. take  90. fast  91. spoken  92. better.

汪老师,周日新概念二1-24的下午1-3点的怎么有2个进度,一个16课,一个22课,我是昨天6点多电话您的JOHN妈妈.

引用:
原帖由 yiwei200319 于 2014-2-25 13:55 发表
汪老师,周日新概念二1-24的下午1-3点的怎么有2个进度,一个16课,一个22课,我是昨天6点多电话您的JOHN妈妈
我上的那个时段是16课的。.

回复 740楼汪凌敏 的帖子

奥,明白了.

杨浦区(崇明县)二模首字母

杨浦区(崇明县)初三英语第二学期学习能力诊断试卷

Today some people call Amsterdam “The City of Bicycles” because it is a city which is flat and convenient for bicycles.
In the 1960s, a group of cycling fans had an idea. They believed that it would be better for everybody if only bicycles were a  86   in the city center. They hoped that this would help to save energy, reduce pollution and provide free transport. The group painted hundreds of bicycles white and placed them in public places around Amsterdam for people to use. Anyone was able to use them for s  87   journeys, whether he was a local or a foreigner. Wherever someone finished a journey, they would l  88   the bicycle there for someone else to use. The problem was that it didn’t work–thieves took all the bicycles within weeks!
However, more than forty years later, the “white bicycle” is b  89   in town–this time with a computer chip (芯片) to r  90   its every move! To take a bicycle, you have to put a special card inside. The new “white bicycle” is not white any more but is an unusual design with bright   colours. The bicycles are parked at special parking places and people who want to use them have to take them to a  91   place that has enough room.
There is already l  92   traffic in central Amsterdam, because both locals and tourists have been using the “white bicycles”. Thanks to the good ideas of lots of people, like the cycling fans in the 1960s, many people around the world have been enjoying city center streets without cars for many years..

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2014-3-5 17:35 发表
杨浦区(崇明县)初三英语第二学期学习能力诊断试卷

Today some people call Amsterdam “The City of Bicycles” because it is a city which is flat and convenient for bicycles.
In the 1960s, a group of  ...
86. allowed  87. short  88. leave  89. back  90. record  91. another/any  92. less/light.

2012年中考词形转换

59. The students took the PISA test in _________ subjects - reading, maths and science. (third)
60. Board games are more and more popular among          . (teenager)
61. I liked to walk in fields on         days and to see my footprints left behind. (snow)
62.         people often begin their conversations by talking about the weather. (Britain)
63. The news about education has attracted the public attention   .     . (recent)
64. The World Chocolate Park showed a          of many kinds of chocolates. (collect)
65. To improve your writing skills, you'd better         a habit of reading. (development)
66. Don't tell lies. Nobody likes those         people. (honest)

[ 本帖最后由 汪凌敏 于 2014-3-13 15:42 编辑 ].

冠词强化训练

Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案)
1. These days        homeless are taken good care of in the old people’s home
A. a          B. an     C. the      D. /
2. Shanghai is in        east of China
A. /      B. a        C. an            D. the
3. I think it is important for kids to learn how to manage        money
4. The students play        volleyball after school every day.
5. Alice likes playing        piano instead of playing football
6.        Yellow River is        second longest river in our country
A. The…/        B. /…/          C. /…the        D. The…the
7. Many students of our school are keen on playing        tennis at weekends
A. /           B. a        C. an       D. the
8. My father usually reads morning papers before going to        work
9. Both Kate’s classroom and the teachers’ office are on        eighth floor
A. a        B. the        C. an       D. /
10. In the United States, Father’s Day falls on        third Sunday in June
11. Excuse me, how can I get to        nearest supermarket
A. a        B. an          C. /           D. the
12. I plan to send my mum a present and help her with the housework on        Mother’s Day this year
13. I promise my mother I can deal with my own things and I’ll be back for        advice when I can’t
14. In UK, most students go on to        college after they finish secondary school
A. a        B. /         C. an       D. the
15. What do you think of        result of your project?
16. People can’t live without        air
17. When Linda was a child, her mother always let her have breakfast in        bed
18. Look!        Boy in white is one of my cousins. He is so lovely.
A. the       B. an        C. a       D. /
19. –Is        e-dictionary on        desk yours? May I use it?
  --Yes. Here you are
A. a…a        B. an…the        C. the…the        D. the…a
20. I’m going to Chicago by        plane next week.

[ 本帖最后由 汪凌敏 于 2014-3-13 15:39 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2014-3-9 09:16 发表
59. The students took the PISA test in _________ subjects - reading, maths and science. (third)
60. Board games are more and more popular among          . (teenager)
61. I liked to walk in fields on ...
59--three; 60--teenagers;  61---snowy;   62---British;   63---recently;  64---collection;  65---develop;   66---dishonesty.

引用:
原帖由 汪凌敏 于 2014-3-10 23:35 发表
Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案)
1. These days        homeless are taken good care of in the old people’s home
2. Shanghai is in        east of Chi ...
1 A  2  D  3 D  4 D  5 C  6 D  7 A  8 D  9 B  10 C  11 D  12 D  13 D  14 B   15 C  16 B 17 D  18 A  19 C  20 B.

中级口译翻译题精选

1. Ladies and gentlemen, since the international club meets only once every semester, for this special event, the first thing on our agenda is to elect a person to chair our meeting.女士们,先生们,我们的国际俱乐部每学期只聚会一次,所以为了本次聚会,第一项议程就是选举出本次会议的主席。.

中级口译翻译题精选

Television can be harmful if it is watched constantly. However when it is watched in a moderate way, it is valuable as it provides relaxation, entertainment and education.如果我们不停地看电视,这对我们是有害的。但如果是适度观看,那么电视就是有价值的,它可以起到放松、娱乐和教育的作用。.

中级口译翻译题精选

By far, the most serious economic problem in Britain is that of inflation, now being accelerated by overheated investment in capital and property and threatened further by a possible wage explosion
英国目前最严重的经济问题是通货膨胀。资本和资产投资过热已经在推波助澜,而如果工资猛增,则令这个问题雪上加霜。.

发新话题