发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[其他] 关于防辐射最权威的说法ZT

关于防辐射最权威的说法ZT

最权威的美国媒体以及健康机构的回答(本人亲自翻译):

The following question was answered by an expert in the appropriate field:

Q
I'm pregnant and I have to use computers for a few hours a day and I know electric appliances also emit radiation. How harmful is all of this to me and my baby?My friend suggests that I buy radiation protection suits. According to their advertisements, the garments are made from a kind of fiber interwoven with antiradiation material. Do you think it works? Should I wear it?

问题:我现在怀孕了,每天需要用电脑几个小时,我知道电器也有辐射,这对我和胎儿有多大的伤害?我的朋友建议我买防辐射服。根据他们的广告说,防辐射服试用一种特殊的材料制成的。你认为这个会有用吗?我要不要穿呢?

A
The term radiation is a broad term that covers a large number of wave energies to which we may be exposed. The most concerning are the electromagnetic waves (EMF) of very short wavelength that we refer to as ionizing radiation, i.e., x rays, radioactive materials like radium, or radioactive iodine. Very high exposures to ionizing radiation can affect a developing embryo.

http://www.hps.org/publicinformation/ate/q6568.html

美国健康物理学协会(放射安全专家协会,这个名称我翻得不好,能力有限,但是重要的是内容)的Robert Brent(医学博士以及博士)在其官方网站上回答:辐射这个词被广泛的应用到很多种不同的射线。最有害的是一种短波的电磁波,我们通常称为电离辐射,也就是X光。大量的暴露到电离辐射会影响胎儿的发育。

Many other forms of electomagnetic radiation do not have this potential, i.e., power lines, computers, microwave ovens, or radio waves (both FM and AM bands). These are nonionizing EMF of much longer wavelength. We even have ultrasound (sonography) which are physical waveforms that are audible sound or ultrasound. Only the ionizing radiation has the potential to harm your developing embryo if the exposure is high enough. The other forms of radiation to which we are usually exposed do not have this potential.

其他的电磁辐射并没有这个问题,比如高压线,电脑,微波炉,和收音机,等等。这些是非电离辐射,波长要长得多。超声波(B超用的)也属于这一类。只有大量暴露在电离辐射中才会有可能伤害到你的胎儿发育。其他形式的辐射,我们通常在日常生活中会接触到的,都没有害处。

You do not need a special garment to use a computer. Save your money on important things for you and the baby. The only problem that you have to deal with are the background risks that all pregnant women face. Remember that every woman with a normal personal and genetic family reproductive history has the background reproductive risks which are 3 percent for birth defects and 15 percent for miscarriage. We cannot change those risks at this time.

你不需要穿什么防辐射服使用电脑。省下你的钱去做对自己和宝宝更重要的事情吧!唯一你必须要面对的(和其他所有孕妇一样)问题是个人和遗传因素导致的3%的胎儿缺陷和15%的流产的概率。但是我们目前没有办法控制这个风险。

Robert Brent MD, PhD
Robert Brent(医学博士以及博士)

"Regulations of the US Department of Health and Human Services require manufacturers to test computer monitor emissions for radiation and to label them attesting to the fact that they have been found to meet the standards of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations. You should be able to find this label on the rear of the computer monitor or the computer processor. Health studies of pregnant women who work with VDTs have not found harmful effects on the women or on their children. Heavy lead aprons or other shields are not considered necessary for units that meet the x-ray emission standards of 21 CFR. Such shields may actually be counterproductive from an ergonomic point of view."

美国健康及人类服务部/美国卫生部 发布条文 称: 经过测试电脑显示器释放的辐射量,怀孕女性使用液晶显示器对孕妇或者胎儿没有不良影响。铅制厚重的或者其他的防辐射服被认为是不必要的,除非是x光的辐射并且超过由联邦政府条文21条规定的量。这类的防辐射服实际上从人体工学的角度来说是没有用处的。

Also, from New York Times:

"''If you look at the study, and not the headlines about the study, it seems clear that the problem is the factory-like environment so many VDT operators work in, not the machine itself,'' said Jeanne Stellman, executive director of the Women's Occupational Health Resource Center, a Brooklyn organization. ''The most significant part of the study, one that didn't get reported, was the table showing that administrative and clerical workers who spent more than 20 hours a week on the VDT had a much higher miscarriage rate than managerial and professional women who spent the same amount of time at a computer.'' "

纽约时报:如果你去看一个研究课题本身,而不是新闻上面报道这个研究的标题,你就会清楚地发现问题并不在于计算机本身,而是在于制造计算机显示器的工厂的环境。女性职业健康中心的负责人说,这个研究最显著却并没有被报道的发现是:在这些计算机制造工厂工作每周超过20小时的工人,流产率明显高于普通使用同样多时间电脑的其他女性。 

And, finally, from Calgary Health:

"Some women are concerned about radiation from computer screens. There is no evidence to suggest this will harm your baby."

从Calgary 健康报的报道: 有些女性担心电脑屏幕的辐射,实际上没有任何证据表明这会对你的胎儿有害。

--------------------------------------------------------------

中国方面:

中国政府门户网站 www.gov.cn 来源:科技日报

随着社会的不断进步,人们对手机辐射的问题也越来越关注。

虽然手机产生的辐射对人体影响仍是个谜,但是在消费者看来,防辐射商品的出现无疑为人们提供了较为安全的保证。为了自身的健康着想,越来越多的人开始接受并依赖这些防辐射商品。他们或在手机上贴上数十至数百元的防辐射贴纸,或用其他商品减低或阻止手机辐射对自身的危害。

但是,据专家研究,所谓的防辐射商品不但不能为消费者防辐射,反而会带来更大的辐射,当辐射达到一定数量时,就会转化成热能,升高人体组织细胞的温度,导致人体组织细胞遭破坏从而引发疾病。

据调查,目前市场上的手机防辐射产品,多数是用金属屏蔽电磁波。这些商品的设计原理是在手机与人体之间建立起一道金属屏障,试图将电磁波反射回去,使其不能靠近人体。然而事与愿违,金属并不能吸收和转化电磁波,它的反射会造成电磁波的二次回流,增大电磁辐射波四周磁场的强度,从而提升了射入人体的辐射量。

一项研究证明,手机防辐射贴纸不但不能防止或降低手机辐射,反而使手机辐射能量上升3到5倍,有的甚至上升8到9倍。英国消费者协会近日对两种防辐射商品进行了测试,发现其发出的辐射量比手机还高出3倍,同时还指出,现在市面上的防辐射商品也起不到防辐射作用。.

看来所谓防辐射衣服带来的只是心理安慰啦.

前一段每人脖子上都带的那个环也是这么回事。.

我怀孕时就没穿过防辐射服,因为我同学告诉我,他们公司的老外怀孕都不穿的,所以,我也“崇洋”了一把,哈哈.

我也穿了,好像穿了心理上就没那么担心了。不管了,反正我女儿现在健康就好.

我一直不信的,没有穿,省钱了。.

回复 1#jocularjog 的帖子

我没穿过,儿子很健康!
不过穿了有一好处,告诉别人怀孕了,有觉悟的让坐吧.

引用:
原帖由 JERRY2003 于 2010-3-31 21:25 发表
我没穿过,儿子很健康!
不过穿了有一好处,告诉别人怀孕了,有觉悟的让坐吧

发新话题