发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

How do you deal with Rumor Mill if there is one in your office?

How do you deal with Rumor Mill if there is one in your office?

The very complex interpersonal relationships might seem very, very far from you and your exprience, and you might ask yourself why should i care about them. If there is a rumor mill around, how can you possibly ignore it ? It might be  the flowering of office. Whatever it is now nobody knows who will be the next character on the gossip columns, and what would be to an extent the next week. I just can't bear it the rumor monger, could you guys stop being so....pathetic?

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-7-3 09:53 编辑 ].

I found the ones who enjoy passing on rumors are one-a-hole with a servere attitunal problem, absolutely..

stay away from the rumor mill, as far as possible....

The people's information change, sometime include rumor mill. int's society. if there is people, there is society, there is rumor mill, think it as air..

Nobody has right to tell you how to live your life..

It's just ok, dont take those things too seriously, relax..

What does Rumor Mill mean?.

just relax,take it easy..

One day, mother mouse took her children to eat out. They came into a big kitchen.
一天,母老鼠带着她的孩子们出去吃饭。 它们走进了一间大厨房。
There were a lot of foods on desk. “How delicious , they are! “ The little mouse said happily .
有很多食物在桌子上。 “多香的食物啊!” 小老鼠高兴的说道。
“Yes, my dear , we can enjoy ourselves . Come on , baby! Let’s begin.” The mother mouse and her
是的,宝贝,我们可以尽情的享用。加油吧,孩子们。让我们开始(享用)吧。
Children eat happily . Then , jump out a big cat . “You are disgusting mouse. I will swallow you, all of you. “
母老鼠和她的孩子高兴的吃着。这时,突然跳出一只大猫。“你们是讨厌的老鼠。我将吃掉你们全部。
The little mouse were too nervous to move. “汪,汪…”Suddenly, came to the dog’s
小老鼠们太紧张了,以致被吓呆了。 “汪,汪…”突然,传来狗的叫声。
sound . The cat was very surprised and looked around . At the same time, the mother mouse took the little mouse went home.
猫感到非常奇怪,于是向四周张望。 在这时(猫在张望的时候),母老鼠带着  小老鼠(们)回家。
In the mouse’s hole , the little mouse asked the mother mouse: “ Where did the dog’s sound  come from? I can’t see a dog. “
在老鼠洞里, 小老鼠问母老鼠:“狗的叫声是从哪儿来的?我连一只狗都没有看到。”
The mother mouse smiled and said :”Yes, no a dog, the sound came from me. Your mother, a mouse . Now, you can know how important to learn a foreign language! ”
母老鼠笑了笑,回答道:“是的,一只狗也没有,这声音是我发出的。你们的母亲,一只老鼠。现在你们该知道学习一门外语是多么的重要呀!.

give not enough care or attention to him or her or it.

引用:
原帖由 viviancao 于 2011-8-23 16:53 发表
What does Rumor Mill mean?
金山告诉我了意思,谣言制造厂.
You should figure out who was spreading these rumor,what was his(her)purpose ?.

发新话题