发新话题
打印【有1个人次参与评价】

[外语] 上海童话Cinderella

上海童话Cinderella

5月30号是端午节小长假的最后一天,但还是一些家长愿意放弃休假前来参加我们的座谈会。我们以中国版灰姑娘为素材,让家长们体会外教的教课方式。
以下是各位家长共同创作的上海Cinderella的故事。

第一篇:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who lived in a small village near Shanghai. Her name is Lily. She lived in  traditional family with her parents.

One day, her mother was very ill and went to stay in the hospital. Her family is poor and has no money to pay the fees. So her father married a rich woman. They paid little attention to Lily. Her stepmother used her as a maid to clean the house. She became lonely and sad.

She has a good friend, a little dog, named A Hua. But her stepmother hates the dog very much. She killed the dog. Lily cried and cried. She saw an old man who told her,” don't cry, little girl. Your friend will be with you forever.” that night, she dreamt about the dog. The dog said," if you want something, you can call my name 3 times and your wishes will come true.”Lily said,” my dear,A Hua, please take me to my mother's side.”Pssh.....she disappeared... the dog finally became a very handsome boy, and they lived H.E.A.
(happily ever after)

第二篇:
Once upon a time, Sun lived in Hua Li. She is a pretty girl who came from a small village in southwest China. When she is 18, she had to leave school because her father died. She was living with her stepmother and stepbrother. On her 18th birthday, she made a wish. She hoped that she could win the lottery to get enough money to back to school. She had a music box that her father gave her when she was little.(未完待续)(各位妈妈可以跟贴把这个故事写完)

星吧阁创意英语
StarBugs Academy
http://www.starbugs.cn/
电话:(021) 33926599
手机:135 8568 2060     
地址:上海市浦东新区迎春路736弄1号楼101室
旗舰地址:上海市杨高中路2797号联洋市民中心8楼(近芳甸路)
邮编:200135
电邮:info@51starbugs.com
MSN群:group192074@msnzone.cn

[ 本帖最后由 StarBugs 于 2009-10-21 16:35 编辑 ].

She used the notes from the music box “1231 1231 345” as the lottery number and won the lottery. Pooh! Millions of bucks have burst and fallen around her. She took the money and went to university. After graduating from university, she went to rural area and built several HOPE SCHOOLS there. One day, she opened the music box. Surprisingly the music replaced with WEDDING MARCH. With the melody, an image of a handsome man was rising above the box. The man took out a handkerchief. SUN couldn’t see his face clearly, but a clear character “kanji” in the handkerchief..

回复 2#妈妈咪 的帖子

很棒。

如果我们的家长讲座让大家体会中西文化的交融。 您们的作品更体现了现代版的灰姑娘。

弱弱的问一句 “kanji” 是什么意思。 和日本有关吗?.

回复 3#StarBugs 的帖子

嗯,刚看完日剧看到你的帖子。那个男主角叫kanji。大家一起继续写接龙啊。建议星妈有空看看帮着大家批改一下。偶没好好学过语法,星妈如肯指点一二,偶会很感激。

[ 本帖最后由 妈妈咪 于 2009-6-4 10:42 编辑 ].

Nowadays, few people use handkerchief. SUN thought it over and over. Later in night, she couldn’t fell into sleep. Lying on the bed, she looked at the mellow full Moon above in the sky. Tears came down to her eyes, “where can I meet the MR. RIGHT?” she murmured. For a moment the twilight moonlight fell with romantic affection upon her music box. POMP! The music box opened and cast a strong light over her body. SUN closed her eyes…… When she opened her eyes, she found a different world. All women were in delicate Qipao. Men were in fine morning suits or long gown. It was Shanghai 1930’s! ( Now the Shanghai Cinderella story begins….).

发新话题