[外语] 思博教育---美国加州课程Wonders/Treasures!试听课

思博教育---美国加州课程Wonders/Treasures!试听课

小脚丫学习乐园更名为: 思博教育

不是每个会说英语的人都可以教授这个课程的,我们觉得老师要够专业。。。

2016--3月21号更新:

要试听的妈妈抓紧时间报名啦!

美国加州课程Treasures+新概念课程!有应试和能力相结合!周六早上:
9:00--12:00: 新概念1(第十课)+wonders(G1U4)
12:00--15:00: 新概念1(第100课左右)+Treasures(G2U1)
13:30--16:30: 新概念1(第90课左右)+Treasures(G2U2)
15:00--18:00: 新概念1(第130课左右)+Treasures(G2U3)

以上课程都可以试听!试听一次费用340元!

以上时间段如果不是很适合您的话,可以自行组班哦!

如果有要订书的妈妈,要提前预定的哦。前期做过测试的妈妈们,我们会尽快联系你们的。也可以联系我们的。

课       时:48次
班       制:10人左右小班
师       资:国际学校专门教Treasure课程的老师
上课地点:南洋泾路349号(靠近张杨路)
联系电话:13817702790 杨老师

Treasures Grade One Class Explanation(课程说明)

Objective:(目标)
The Treasures curriculum is a Language Arts curriculum adopted by California's State Department of Education. It is an integrated reading and writing program where students will learn the skills of studying English as well as content. The program emphasizes interactivity, understanding of the content, writing, and oral English practice. It has been adopted by bilingual schools in Shanghai and is very popular with students who do not speak English as a first language.
Treasures课程是一门由加利福利亚州教育部门采纳的语言艺术课程。它由阅读和写作课程组成,通过这课程学生将会掌握到英语的学习技巧以及 阅读和写作能力的提高。课程的重点在课堂互动,内容的理解,写作以及口语练习。该课程已被上海的双语学校所使用,在非英语母语的学生中广受欢迎。
In this grade one class, students will learn basic phonics (long and short vowels, consonant, blending sounds), writing in different styles (penmanship, personal narrative, descriptive writing, persuasive writing, journal, summary), vocabularies (how to make association between new and old words, how to improve words retention, how to understand new words in context), grammar (understanding a sentence, verb to be, nouns, synonyms and antonyms, proofreading), reading (reading and identifying different types of stories, story elements, analyzing a story with different comprehension skills), and oral English (communicating in English, public speaking, giving short presentations)
在一年级,学生们将会学习基本的语音(长元音,短元音,辅音,),几种不同的写作方法(书写技巧,个人叙事体,描述性写作,说服性写作,日志,总结),单词(如何将生词与旧词联系起来,如何改善单词记忆力,如何理解课文中的生词),语法(理解句子,Be动词,名词,同义词,反意思,改错),阅读(阅读和认识故事的差异性,故事素材,运用综合技巧分析故事),以及口语(用英语交谈,演讲,做简短陈述)
Materials 教材)
The class uses the Treasures Grade one textbook and workbooks (spelling, grammar, practice). These books are published by Macmillan/ McGraw-Hill. Supplementary readings and exercise materials will be provided.
这个班将会使用Treasure课程一年级课本和练习册(拼写,语法,练习),均由麦克米兰/麦格劳-希尔出版社出版。我们也会提供辅助阅读和练习材料。
Reading: Units and Themes (单元和主题)
The class is divided into six units:
Unit 1. All About Us关于我们的一切
Unit 2. Outside My Door (室外活动)
Unit 3. Let's Connect(保持联系)
Unit 4. Our Earth(我们的地球)
Unit 5. I Can Do It!(我能做到)
Unit 6. Let's Discover(探究发现)
Each unit is further divided into five themes. For example, unit 1 covers topics that are immediately familiar to young students:
每个单元又进一步分为五个主题,比方说,第一单元包括以下几个学生很熟悉的主题
Theme 1. We Are Special
Theme 2. Ready, Set, Move!
Theme 3. Growing Up
Theme 4. Pets
Theme 5. Teamwork
Each theme includes three short stories that are simple to understand, colorful, and with topics students who are not from America can easily understand. Each story is written in a different style or genre so students will very quickly learn to identify different ways to write. There is always an end of the unit writing activity where students can practice using all the new vocabularies and ideas to write something meaningful to them. For example:
每个主题包含三个小故事,这些故事对于不是来自美国的那些学生来说丰富多彩又很容易理解。每个故事的写作方法和风格都不同,因此学生们能迅速辨别不同的写作方法。单元课程通常是以写作活动结束的,通过写作活动学生们能够练习如何运用所学的生词和写作思维来写点什么对他们来说有意义的事。例如:
Unit one, theme one:
Talk about it (talk about what students like to do)
Can Pat Jump? (reading and learning new vocabularies)
Pam and Sam (reading a fantasy)
Our Best Days (reading about social studies)
Personal Narrative (write short sentences about what the student likes to do)
Students will read stories from a wide variety of topics and writing styles. Once they have finished the grade one curriculum, they will understand the difference between a real and make belief story as well as topics on history, geography, social studies, fables, etc.
第一单元,主题一:
谈论(谈论学生们喜欢做什么)
宠物能跳吗?(阅读,学习生词)
PamSam(幻想作品阅读)
我们最好的日子(有关社会研究的阅读)
个人叙事(写一些关于学生们喜欢做什么的简短句子)
学生们所阅读的故事无论从题材和风格上都大相径庭。一旦他们结束了一年级的课程,他们能够体会到真实的故事和虚假的故事之间的差别,同样也能理解关于历史,地理,社会研究,寓言的话题也是千差万别的。
Vocabulary:
Many parents complain that the grade one curriculum is too simple when it comes to vocabulary study. This class emphasizes learning and using the vocabulary in context. Many of the words students will learn (especially in the beginning) are simple "Dolch Sign Vocabulary Words" students should know before they even come to class. Students will either learn the words for the first time, or review them through writing and reading exercises. Students will learn or review their meaning as well as their component parts (phonemic make up, synonym- antonym association). Students really learn the words when they can spell them, pronounce them phonically, read and understand them in different context, and use them in writing without making mistakes contextually or grammatically. For example:
词汇
许多家长都抱怨说一年级课程里面生词学习太简单。这个班着重在学习和使用在课文中的生词。学生们将要学习的许多生词(尤其是在初学时)是很简单的,有些甚至在他们进这个班之前就应该知道了。学生们可能是第一次学习这些生词,也有可能是通过写作和阅读的练习来复习这些生词。他们会学习,或者复习这些单词的意义和要素部分(音素构成,正反义词联系记忆)。当他们能够拼写,发音,在不同的课文中阅读并理解这些生词,并且在用它们写作时不会犯语法错误的时候,他们才算真的学会了这些单词。例如:
Run
Meaning: move fast
Phonic: Consonant "r" sound, short "U" sound, blending
Synonym: move fast, quick, fast, jog, dash
Antonym: move slow, slow like a turtle,
walk, crawl

Reading comprehension: do you like to run fast? Why? Do you think the turtle in the story can run fast? What animal in the story can run fast? Why do you think the turtle cannot run fast?
Writing: where do you like to run? Draw a picture and write a few sentence about running.

意思:迅速移动
语音:辅音”r”发音,”U”短音,连接
同义词:迅速移动,快,快速,慢跑,飞奔
反意思:缓慢移动,慢得像只龟,走,爬
阅读理解:你喜欢跑得很快吗?你觉得故事里的龟能跑得快吗?
故事中什么动物能跑得快?画一幅关于跑步的图画,造几个关于跑步的句子。
Writing:
Both students and parents are anxious about writing. Many parents ask, "My child's writing is full of mistakes. My child does not use very hard word. What can I do?" In this class, we follow the North American practice of encouraging students to write as much as possible about topics they are interested in. Instead of forcing students to worry about using "very hard words" or using the correct grammar, we will express their feelings and ideas based on words and ideas they learn from each unit and theme. They will learn about the writing process and to write, check, re-write, and proofread their writing.
Writing is also tied in with the students' life experience and cognitive development. You cannot force
students to write about "an unforgettable trip to the beach" if they have never been there. The class will gauge students' experience and levels and assign appropriate topics.

写作
学生和家长都很担心写作。许多家长会问“我的小孩的作文错误百出。我的小孩不会用难的单词,我该怎么办?”。在这个班,我们将运用北美洲的练习,这练习鼓励学生尽可能多写自己感兴趣的话题。我们不会让孩子担心自己不会使用“难的单词”或者担心语法错误,相反,我们会让他们根据每一个单元和主题学到的单词和想法表达自己的感受和思想。他们会学习到写作的程序,写,检查,重写,然后校对作文。
Writing: (In order of ability)
Write a sentence about running- "I run/ I like to run".
Write a sentence about the place you like to run- "I like to run in the park".
Write a story about running- "I like to run in the park. I run fast. My mom runs with me. I am happy".
Write a crazy (fiction) story about you and running-"I run in Century Park. I see a dinosaur. The dinosaur is big and scary. I am scare so I run to my mom".
Handwriting at this stage is a very important component. While it looks deceptively simple, the class will place a very heavy emphasis on students' ability to write legibly. Young students are still developing their motor skill as well as skill in writing the English letters correctly (i.e.: b and d, n and h, p and q).
写作:(按能力顺序)
写一个关于跑步的句子-“我跑步/我喜欢跑步”
写一个关于你喜欢在什么地方跑步的句子-“我喜欢在公园跑步”
写一个关于跑步的故事-“我喜欢在公园跑步。我跑得很快。我妈妈和我一起跑步。我很高兴。”
写一个关于你和跑步的疯狂的故事(虚构)-“我在世纪公园跑步。我看见了一只恐龙。这只恐龙又大又可怕。我很害怕所以朝妈妈跑去。”
书写在这个阶段是很重要的部分。它并不像看上去那么简单,此时我们班会着重培养学生们能够写得清晰的能力。年轻的学生还在培养他们自己正确书写英文字母的能力。(如b d, n h, p q
Speaking:
Students need to be able to understand and communicate in English to get the most of the class. The teacher will ONLY use English to communicate with students, and they are strongly encouraged to do the same to the teacher and other students. Students will read out loud to practice their pronunciations; they will also create short oral presentations (ie: show and tell about my family).
学生们要有能力用英文理解和沟通,这样才能听懂课堂上的大部分内容。在课堂上老师只会用英文与学生交流,他们也会积极鼓励学生们与老师和其他学生用英文交流。学生们要大声朗读来练习发音。他们还会要做一些简短的口语陈述。(例如秀一秀,谈一谈我的家庭)
Study Skills:
Students at this age can learn new information incredibly quickly. The key is to help them remember these information by making ties or association between the new and the old. The class will teach students a variety of fun methods to enhance word retentions. For example:
学习技巧
学生在这个阶段掌握知识很快的,最主要的是通过新旧知识的融合来帮助他们记住这些知识。这个课程会教会孩子们用各种不同的方法来提高孩子的单词记忆力。
skip: means to jump up and down (意思是跳上跳下)
Draw a picture of you skipping rope(画一张跳绳的图片)
Synonym/ antonym: jump- skip- sit (draw pictures too)(同义词、反义词)
Additional associations: skip rope, skip on one leg, run and skip, skip rope with friend(组词)
Study methods such as this "picture-word association" allows students to write down, repeat, and review a lot of information without feeling bored or "stupid". (图片-文字的联系方式让孩子能够记下,反复,复习很多知识,在没有感到厌烦的情况下。
Students will also learn self-disciplined and taking responsibility of their work in learning writing skills such as checking and proofreading. (学生在学习写作技巧像检查和预习时,要学会自律和对于他们的功课要认真。)

By consistently taking and doing the work in this class, students will learn many new words, new ideas, and new skills. All these skills are integrated with the curriculum so students are learning a lot by simple doing the work and practicing. (通过不断的学习,孩子们会掌握很多新单词,新想法和新的技巧。所有的技巧都在这个书里,所以孩子们通过简单的练习和重复学到很多东西的。)

[ 本帖最后由 小脚丫学习乐园 于 2014-2-21 11:00 编辑 ].

[ 本帖最后由 小脚丫学习乐园 于 2016-3-21 16:12 编辑 ]

杨老师,书帮我们买好了吗?买好了就通知我来拿.

回复 2#熙熙她妈 的帖子

好的,我会打你电话的.

引用:
原帖由 熙熙她妈 于 2009-5-12 20:25 发表
杨老师,书帮我们买好了吗?买好了就通知我来拿
你的书来了,你明天晚上来拿,好吗?.

好的,谢谢!.

关注,关注!.

这个有兴趣的,具体排课时间呢?.

长宁区有教学点么?.

虹口有教学点吗,怎么收费.

杨老师,我们对这个课程也很感兴趣哦,没有听你说过。.

关注.

引用:
原帖由 Sasha_shm 于 2012-2-23 09:40 发表
这个有兴趣的,具体排课时间呢?
每周2次,因为是新开班,时间段可以选择。谢谢您的关注哦!.

大家好:这个课程是我们新引进的课程,目前只开在浦东,我们有各个不同年级的课程,感兴趣的妈妈们可以预约试听哦。。。.

请问如何预约,有联系方式吗.

有兴趣,请问上课具体时间和费用?.

有兴趣,请问上课具体时间和费用?.

引用:
原帖由 liangzaimama 于 2012-2-26 09:59 发表
请问如何预约,有联系方式吗
可以电话预约,也可以短信给我们。最好告知我们孩子学习英语的情况,我们是通过测试分班的,不是按年级的。联系方式,首楼都有的。谢谢您的关注!.

引用:
原帖由 kissbonbon 于 2012-2-27 10:10 发表
有兴趣,请问上课具体时间和费用?
Bonbon妈妈:上课的具体时间我们还在跟老师协调安排中,马上就出来啦,期待关注!.

是否有适合一年级的小朋友的时间段.

引用:
原帖由 SeasonMaMa 于 2012-2-28 10:25 发表
是否有适合一年级的小朋友的时间段
您好:能短我们您的时间段吗?告知孩子的英文学习情况和联系方式。我们也好做安排的。.

杨老师,我们也要试听的,留2个名额给我们,三年级的,你知道的。.

引用:
原帖由 cai97 于 2012-2-28 11:21 发表
杨老师,我们也要试听的,留2个名额给我们,三年级的,你知道的。
好的,人数差不多了,我们会尽快安排试听课的。.

我们预初了,对该套教材有兴趣,有相应的课程可以读吗.

二年级的,有适合的班级可以跟吗?.

引用:
原帖由 欣然飞扬 于 2012-3-4 22:36 发表
我们预初了,对该套教材有兴趣,有相应的课程可以读吗
有的,我们在凑人数,人数够了,我们就开班的。.

引用:
原帖由 PP的妈妈 于 2012-3-5 18:20 发表
二年级的,有适合的班级可以跟吗?
我们目前在凑人数,马上就够了。我们近期就会开班的。.

回复 28楼roseyong 的帖子

如果合适的时间段,我们有兴趣的。教学计划出来后请通知我。谢谢.

回复 29楼roseyong 的帖子

另外预初的教材程度怎样的,在哪里可以看到。我不是很了解这个教材,不知道孩子的程度是否可以跟上.

二年级的treasures开班吗?.

杨老师,蓝村路这边会开这个课程吗?有兴趣呢!!.

杨老师,这个会不会开暑假班?一天三小时,每天来上课,预计四周时间够了。能行吗?到时开班的话,请短我。.

引用:
原帖由 有天使保护你 于 2012-3-7 22:56 发表
杨老师,蓝村路这边会开这个课程吗?有兴趣呢!!
那边我们暂时不打算开的。谢谢您的关注!.

引用:
原帖由 qian_huang126 于 2012-3-8 09:23 发表
杨老师,这个会不会开暑假班?一天三小时,每天来上课,预计四周时间够了。能行吗?到时开班的话,请短我。
您好:如果大家有这个需求的话,我们会考虑开班的。谢谢您的关注哦!.

Treasure课程我们下周开始测试!

Treasure课程我们下周开始测试了。报名的人数越来越多,而且都是不同年级段的,所以我们通过测试分班,然后开课。测试分口试和笔试的。对我们这个课程感兴趣的妈妈和爸爸们,把孩子的信息短给我们,比如:姓名,就读学校,还有孩子目前的英语学习状况,联系方式等等。我们会联系您来做测试的。.

引用:
原帖由 lulukitten 于 2012-3-7 22:45 发表
二年级的treasures开班吗?
我们1--6年级全都有的,下周开始测试,可以预约测试的。.

引用:
原帖由 欣然飞扬 于 2012-3-7 20:18 发表
另外预初的教材程度怎样的,在哪里可以看到。我不是很了解这个教材,不知道孩子的程度是否可以跟上
教材我们都是复印的,这个原版教材有点小贵的。相关的练习册都是要复印的。国际学校的孩子也只买书的,或2手书。如果要原版书的话,要预定的。至于上哪个年级要测试的。

[ 本帖最后由 roseyong 于 2012-3-8 13:09 编辑 ].

报名参加测试。.

回复 37楼roseyong 的帖子

预初的孩子,报名参加测试。.

引用:
原帖由 lulukitten 于 2012-3-8 15:32 发表
报名参加测试。
能短我孩子的年级,姓名及联系方式吗?谢谢.

引用:
原帖由 欣然飞扬 于 2012-3-8 17:31 发表
预初的孩子,报名参加测试。
能短我您孩子的姓名及联系方式吗?我们会尽快联系你们的。谢谢.

大家注意了:请短孩子姓名,就读学校,还有孩子目前的英语学习状况,联系方式!

已给您私信,请查收。.

老师这个礼拜生病了,测试下个礼拜安排,请大家耐心等待哦.

回复 46楼roseyong 的帖子

有兴趣,请问上课具体时间,地点和费用?

我们今年9月上小学1年级,从中班开始在乐宁学习了2年的纯外教课程,具备2星口的程度。

请问怎么预约测试,谢谢!.

我们大班,有英语基础,请短我费用、地点、时间,谢谢.

引用:
原帖由 wuyishan 于 2012-3-15 14:03 发表
有兴趣,请问上课具体时间,地点和费用?

我们今年9月上小学1年级,从中班开始在乐宁学习了2年的纯外教课程,具备2星口的程度。

请问怎么预约测试,谢谢!
您好:短我们您的联系方式,我们人数够了的话,会统一安排由外教老师测试的。.

引用:
原帖由 fran妈妈 于 2012-3-16 14:07 发表
我们大班,有英语基础,请短我费用、地点、时间,谢谢
您好:我们上课的信息首楼都有的,至于费用我会短您的。还有短我们您的联系方式,我们会尽快联系您的。谢谢。.

201 12345
发新话题