发新话题
打印【有1个人次参与评价】

What's a healthy and green environmental lifestyle?

What's a healthy and green environmental lifestyle?

Let us protect our earth together,keeping a healthy and green environmental lifestyle. What's a healthy and green environmental lifestyle?.

buy only when needed i/o wanted
buy more local products i/o imorted goods
buy less clothes, dye stuffs result in water pollution
walk i/o drive if possible
byob - bring your own bottle of water i/o buying the bottled drinks
byob - bring your own bag i/o paying for plastic bags
byot - bring your own towel while travelling.

Give up your cars. Live in countryside, raise your own milk cow, plant vegetables and rice by youself.  Hehe, then your get a healthy and green life.

[ 本帖最后由 MINGMINGBB 于 2009-3-4 12:28 编辑 ].

not in China.

Just for fun......

回复 3#MINGMINGBB 的帖子

that's not green life, that's farmer's life.

Do you know what's my net name? My net name is netfarmer. Farmer's life is green life.Hehe.....I like it!.

so that's why many 'farmers' would rather remove to the city to endure the suffering of life than enjoy a green life?.

引用:
原帖由 MINGMINGBB 于 2009-3-4 12:16 发表
Give up your cars. Live in countryside, raise your own milk cow, plant vegetables and rice by youself.  Hehe, then your get a healthy and green life.
With a lover..

引用:
原帖由 mayflower 于 2009-3-4 13:13 发表
so that's why many 'farmers' would rather remove to the city to endure the suffering of life than enjoy a green life?
desire makes people think less..

回复 8#mayflower 的帖子

I think the only reason is money. In China, it's more easy to make more money in big city like Shanghai  than in countryside. I'd like to go back to countryside enjoy life after made enough money. That's why I stay in SH now. This is what we call “return to nature"?. Hehe........

回复 11#MINGMINGBB 的帖子

to earn enough money for buying a farm? hope you could be quick enough, the farm is getting less and less....

回复 10#混凝土 的帖子

The fact is that a green life in farmers' eyes is of  no consciousness who could hardly support themselves,let alone desire for enjoyment.
I.

回复 12#混凝土 的帖子

You are right. I hope so. Thanks so much for your kinds suggestion.But I believe it's a long way to go before "return to nature".   hehe.......

回复 13#mayflower 的帖子

absolutely...to control our desires is the first step to start green lifes..

回复 14#MINGMINGBB 的帖子

at least we have dreams....free wills......

回复 13#mayflower 的帖子

This right. This means it's hardly to enjoy heathy and green life in case short of money..

回复 17#MINGMINGBB 的帖子

yeah,  when you become numb to money,that is the very beginning of enjoyment.

回复 16#混凝土 的帖子

Yeah, shake hands....Hope we are not have only free wills...555....

回复 3#MINGMINGBB 的帖子

hype or hope?.

ah, i am now enjoying myself exactly,surfing in WW.

回复 20#家有灵女 的帖子

Hope.why?.

回复 21#mayflower 的帖子

Hehe. Hope you can find another America..

回复 23#MINGMINGBB 的帖子

ah......I am not  Columbus No.2.

回复 24#mayflower 的帖子

You are right. I mean the original modern American took the Mayflower boat came to there. Is it the trues?.

yeah,   the name of the boat steered by the first  British immigrants to America.   
also a big event related to  the origin of Thanksgiving ....

Live in the rainforest like our ancients...back then, there weren't any pollution problems.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-3-5 08:27 编辑 ].

发新话题