81 12
发新话题
打印【有1个人次参与评价】

When the rain can over?---Poor English, could anyone kindly correct me?

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

I don't have sentence partner, sad,,,,,,,,the bad thing is I am too lazy, not willing to spend my time on learning things..

引用:
原帖由 我是西瓜 于 2009-3-4 14:18 发表
use this:
www.search.com
Type "In here",you cannot find any sentence begin like this. So,i think its not right start sentene with In here.
I found a english song which name is in here, so I thought I can use it here, it seems that I was wrong.

回复 54#我是西瓜 的帖子

回复 47#我是西瓜 的帖子

I do often asked my daughter in the evening, "would you like a PI GU (ass)? )". She replied," I want only an apple, not a PI GU".  .

引用:
原帖由 我是西瓜 于 2009-3-4 14:04 发表

I think its not about hard for non native english speaker .
Its about many poeople think their english is good enough....and not willing to spend time to improve it.especially for adult.thats the p ...
I quite agree with you.

So one phenomenon is quite interesting, when we speak English with Chinese, it is quite easy to understand. Because I think we have same way of thinking, or we have been learned from same text books. I know that is called Chinglish, not English. But if we are communicate with native speaker sometime, it is hard to understand completely, and find proper words to express my real idea.I found my English is so poor.

Do you think which way is effective to improving English for Chinese?.

watch english movie is a better way to improve english, but I always see the chinese subtitles.

yes, right.

引用:
原帖由 我是西瓜 于 2009-3-4 14:37 发表

What i am doing is going to Native english people's fourm, even be laughed by them. Just try to thanks them pointed you how wrong you are.
Or chat with native english speakers online.when not talki ...
Good suggestion, thank you..

引用:
原帖由 我是西瓜 于 2009-3-4 14:37 发表

What i am doing is going to Native english people's fourm, even be laughed by them. Just try to thanks them pointed you how wrong you are.
Or chat with native english speakers online.when not talking wwith foringers here in china.
They are more easy let you know how wrong you are. and without considering point out how many mistaes you are making.
Thank you very much!

Could you please kindly recommend some Native english people's fourm to us?.

引用:
原帖由 薰衣草 于 2009-3-4 03:15 发表
I get the gist of what you are trying to say, but you probably want to be able to communicate smoothly and fluently. It does feel better to express your thoughts without others having to stop and wond ...
I learnt a lot from this post.
Thanks..

回复 68#我是西瓜 的帖子

引用:
原帖由 我是西瓜 于 2009-3-4 16:07 发表
Parenting Fourms2:

http://www.parentingforums.com/
Bonza..

回复 25#nice妈妈 的帖子

100% agree..

I agree with you totally..

If someone say "My oral english is not good,but my written and reading is very good",That's rediclous(i spell wrong i think).

Agree. This is what people always say. But it's absolutely no way for one who can write well but not speak properly.

[ 本帖最后由 Emerald 于 2009-3-5 07:52 编辑 ].

引用:
原帖由 爱阅佳 于 2009-3-4 14:08 发表
"In here", no need to use "In", right?
Last night, i happned to heard my son reading a chapter book ".... 'i'm in here',mom answered in her office,....." i had the same question as you ,but then i know, we can use "in here" actually.you see, American use it themselves.So sometimes ,we should leave the grammars which our teachers taught us before away..

Dont' be afraid of making mistakes. Even native speakers make mistake a lot.
Think about this, when we speak Chinese, are we always say right sentence?  In addition, many Americans can't speak in Chinese as good as we speak in English..

回复 79#嘎嘎的妈妈 的帖子

Agree.
One time, I was asked by a foreign student who was learning Chinese. “What is the difference between 我又来一次 and 我再来一次?” To me they were the same. But his Chinese teacher did tell him there was some grammatical difference..

81 12
发新话题