132 123
发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[基督徒] 每日箴言TODAY

1 Corinthians 15:51-58  
Feburary - 26

THE WAKE-UP CALL

The trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised im¬perishable, and we will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52

There was a strange teaching at the church of Corinth. Some members said the resurrection had already taken place. Apparently they thought a bodily resurrection at the end of time wasn’t important. If we are raised spiritually today, they thought, what else matters?

Paul disagreed. Resurrection life is bodily life. God’s trumpet blast at the end of time will be enough to wake the dead. Graves will open. God’s people—soul and body—will rise to meet their Lord.

Our bodies are important to God. That’s good news, because our bodies are important to us. If we are committed to living for Christ, we treat our bodies with respect. We visit doctors when we are ill. We exercise regularly. Anyone who thinks our bodies are unimportant should visit someone who has a debilitating disease and see how that person has to struggle each day.

Our bodies matter. That’s why we don’t minimize the sorrow that comes with death. Well-meaning people sometimes tell grieving relatives that what’s in the casket is "just a shell." But we know better. One day our loved one’s soul will be reunited with that body and rise from the grave.

Christ’s resurrection reunites what God never meant to be separated. At the trumpet blast, all who are in Christ will be made whole—body and soul—for eternity.
PRAYER

Lord, we await the day when open graves will display the power of Christ’s resurrection. As our earthly bodies weaken, may we grow in anticipation of that day. Amen.

哥林多前书   15:51-58
Feburary - 26

呼唤睡了的人醒来

「号筒要响,死人要复活成为不朽坏的,我们也要改变。」 林前15:52

哥林多教会流传着奇怪的教导,有些会友说他们已经复活了;很显然他们认为末日时身体的复活并不重要,根据他们的想法,我们的灵魂若已经在今天复活了,其它的事又有甚么相干呢?

但保罗不同意这种说法。复活的生命是有形有体的生命。在末日时,神号筒的响声必定足以唤醒已死的人,坟墓将会打开,神的子民 —— 包括灵魂和身体 —— 将会被提升与主相会。

神看重我们的身体,这真是个好消息,因为我们也看重自己的身体呢。我们若决心为基督而活,便会爱惜自己的身体;我们生病时会去看医生,我们也经常运动。那些认为身体不重要的人,应该探访一些身体衰弱的病人,看看他们每天如何挣扎求存。

我们的身体是重要的,所以我们不轻看死亡带来的忧伤。有些人一片好意安慰伤心的亲人,说躺在棺木里的「只不过是躯壳」而已,但我们知道这不是全部事实,因为有一天,我们所爱的人的灵魂将会与这个身体连合,然后从坟墓里出来。

神本不愿意我们的灵魂和身体分开,基督的复活让两者再次连合起来。当号筒响起时,凡在基督里的,他们的身体和灵魂都成为完全,预备进入永恒。
祷告

主啊,我们等待有一天,敞开的坟墓将会彰显基督复活的大能。在我们地上的身体日渐衰败时,愿我们对那一天的期待也越来越强烈。阿们。.

Revelation 21:1-5  
Feburary - 27

HEAVEN ON EARTH

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God . . . . Revelation 21:2

Have you ever taken a drive in the country and followed the rule "left, right, straight ahead"? It’s simple enough. At the first intersection, turn left. At the second, turn right. At the third, go straight ahead. If you keep following this simple formula, you’ll discover new places and enjoy a pleasant afternoon meandering through the countryside.

You’ll also find yourself traveling with no real destination in mind. That’s a fine plan for a Saturday-afternoon drive. But many people today play the same game when it comes to everyday life. People make random decisions about life with no ultimate destination in mind. The moral principles they live by are constantly shifting. And the confusion that results leads to spiritual and emotional exhaustion.

Christian wayfarers know that the goal of life’s journey is nothing less than heaven on earth. The grand story that begins in a garden ends in a magnificent city where God and his people enjoy the perfect fellowship God intended from the start. Here "there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain." In Christ, all things will be made right again—forever!

Wise travelers remember their final destination, lest they stray too far off the main road. It makes sense for us to do the same throughout our journey with Christ.
PRAYER

Lord, thank you that even now we taste heaven’s joys as we move toward the day when we’ll live with you forever. Remind us that our destiny with you is sure. Amen.

啟示錄   21:1-5
Feburary - 27

人间天堂

「我又看见圣城新耶路撒冷由神那里从天而降…。」启21:2

你有没有试过在乡村地方按着「转左、转右、向前直行」的老规矩开车游逛?这个做法很简单,在第一个路口转左,第二个路口转右,第三个路口向前直行。你若依从这个简单方程式,你将会发现新的地方,在漫游郊野中享受一个愉快的下午。

有时你也会漫无目的地开车,这未尝不是一个消磨星期六下午的好方法。可是,现今很多人每天都是这样开他们人生的车。他们只是随意作决定,生命并没有最终的目标,他们也常常改变生活的道德标准,结果是一片混乱,他们的心灵和情绪也因此疲惫不堪。

基督徒这群属于世上的客旅,他们明白到生命路程其实是天堂降临人间。在乐园开始的动人故事,将会在一个壮丽的城市结束,在这个地方,神和祂的子民享受神原来计划中的完美的关系。这里「不再有死亡,也不再有悲哀、哭号、疼痛。」在基督里,万事将会回复完美,直到永永远远!

聪明的旅客记着那里才是他们最终的目的地,以免游离正途;与基督同走生命路时,我们也应如此。
祷告

主啊,我们越来越接近永远与祢同住的那一天,就是在此刻,我们已能尝到天堂的喜乐,我们感谢祢。求祢提醒我们,在祢那里我们必定有归宿。阿们。.

Hebrews 12:1-3  
Feburary - 28

THE LAST DASH

Surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses . . . let us run with perseverance . . . . Hebrews 12:1

I admire athletes who can keep their cool amid thousands of spectators. I cannot imagine the pressure of sinking a winning free throw in a championship basketball game while the crowd roars in the background.

Not all athletic events draw gigantic crowds, but there is one in which an audience is unavoidable. It’s the race of Christian discipleship.

As I run this race, I know others are watching me. And they aren’t just my neighbors and friends. As Hebrews describes it, I am running the race of faith before a vast crowd of believers who ran the race before me.

The Bible doesn’t draw this picture to intimidate us. It presents this vision to encourage us. Those who have already finished the course received the spiritual stam¬ina to cross the finish line. And so will we.

But we don’t always feel sure of that. Some of us have been running the race of faith a long time, and we are tired. God promises not to give us more than we can handle, but at times there are so many problems that threaten us. What’s to keep us going?

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus," says Hebrews. A runner fixes his or her eye on the finish line. So we fix our eye on the One who is the very source and goal of our faith. Be assured that your Savior will give you the daily strength to hold on as you look to him.
PRAYER

Lord, "forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, [we] press on toward the goal . . . for which God has called [us] heavenward in Christ." Amen.

希伯来书   12:1-3
Feburary - 28

最后冲刺

「有这许多的见证人,如同云彩围着我们……存心忍耐,奔……。」 来12:1

有些运动员面对千千万万的观众仍能保持冷静,令我十分佩服;我实在无法想象,在篮球决赛群众一片喧闹声中,投入罚球取胜时那种压力。

不是所有体育项目都能吸引大量观众的,但有一个项目却肯定会有很多人观看,这个项目就是基督徒生命成长的赛跑。

当我参加这项赛跑时,我知道有人在观看,而观众不单包括我的邻居和朋友;正如希伯来书所说,许多信徒已在我之前完成这赛事,而我将会在他们面前奔跑这条信心路程。

圣经用这幅图画,不是要恐吓我们,乃是要用这个景象来鼓励我们。那些已完成赛事的人蒙神赐属灵的耐力冲线,我们也会同样得到这恩赐。

然而我们不是时常都感受到这个确据。有些人感到很疲倦,因为我们奔跑信心之路已跑了很久。神应许过,我们的遭遇不会超过我们所能应付,但有些时候,我们却遇到那么多困难,令我们不知所措。有甚么能帮助我们勇往直前呢?

希伯来书说:「仰望……耶稣。」就像赛跑运动员注目终点,我们也当定睛仰望我们的主,因为祂是我们信心的泉源和标竿。你若仰望你的救主,祂必定每天赐你能力支持下去。
祷告

主啊,「忘记背后努力面前的,向祢标竿直跑,要得神在基督耶稣里从上面召我来的……。」阿们。.

Mark 1:14-15  
March - 1

NO GREATER ANNOUNCEMENT

"The kingdom of God is near." Mark 1:15

no greater statement has ever been made; no words mean more than jesus' announcement at the beginning of his ministry: "the kingdom of god is near." eugene peterson, author of the message, describes this statement as saying, "all the preliminaries have been taken care of, and the rule of god is now accessible to everyone."

The good news that jesus proclaims at the start of his ministry is that there is a shift in god's relationship with his world. The moment jesus walks onto the scene, god comes near to his people in a way he never has before. Through jesus, the barriers are broken down and god himself walks among us as a human being.

Even more wonderful, jesus invites us to join his mission. His mission is simple: to defeat the powers of sin and death and to make new life available to every person. That's the ministry of jesus: "the kingdom of god is near. Repent and believe the good news!"

To accept this invitation to change the direction of our lives, we embrace jesus as our savior. God's forgiveness through jesus gives us a new lease on life. It means stepping into the abundant and purposeful life that god has in store for us.

This is good news! If you have not placed your life into the loving, powerful hands of jesus, i invite you do that today.
PRAYER

Dear Lord, thank you that through Jesus the door to the kingdom of heaven has been opened. Lead us all to grow into a closer rela¬tionship with you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

马可福音   1:14-15
March - 1

没有更伟大的宣告

「神的国近了。」 可1:15

没有任何言词比耶稣在传道之初所宣告的「神的国近了」更伟大和更有意义。现代英语圣经《信息》的作者尤金.毕德生对这个宣告有这样的描述:所有准备工作已经完成,如今所有人都可以进入神的管治了。

耶稣在传道之初所宣讲的福音,就是神和世人的关系转变了。自从耶稣来到世上的一刻,神以前所未有的方法来接近祂的子民。我们和神之间的阻隔已经借着耶稣得以消除,神以人的样式亲自活在我们当中。

更奇妙的是,耶稣邀请我们在祂的使命中有分。祂的使命十分简单:要战胜罪和死亡的权势,让每一个人得着新生命。这正是耶稣传道工作的核心:「神的国近了。你们当悔改,信福音。」

当我们接受这个邀请去改变我们的人生方向,便是接受耶稣作我们的救主。神借着耶稣赦免我们,赐我们新生命,就是进入一个丰盛而有意义的人生,这是神为我们预备的。

这就是福音!假如你尚未把你的生命放在耶稣那双充满慈爱和大能的手里,我今天就邀请你作这个决定。
祷告

亲爱的主,感谢祢,因为通往天国的门已借着耶稣打开了。求祢引领我们和祢建立更密切的关系。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 1:16-20  
March - 2

Journey of a lifetime

"come, follow me," jesus said. mark 1:17

i remember going on a big journey with my family when i was 13 years old. We headed south from our home in canada early one july morning. Much of what we did was planned beforehand. We saw the sights of washington, d.c., and explored places like nashville and disneyworld. But there were also surprises. We stumbled onto the world's fair in knoxville and even saw one of the first space shuttles take off from cape canaveral. I will never forget that wonderful adventure.

When the disciples accepted the invitation to journey with jesus, there were no set plans. Jesus' followers had no idea what lay before them. All they sensed was that following this teacher who'd invited them would be a good thing. They didn't want to pass up such a great opportunity.

Along the way, they discovered some wonderful surprises. As we'll see over the next few weeks, they witnessed amazing miracles, heard profound teachings, and learned more about themselves than they ever knew. Even more important, they learned about jesus.

Today jesus invites us to come and follow him. Before us is the journey of a lifetime: an adventure into god's kingdom. And let me tell you—there's no better choice you can make in your life than to accept this invitation. Let jesus rule your life. Step into his kingdom.
PRAYER

Lord, we know every journey includes joys and challenges, routines and unexpected surprises. May our lives be a journey of walking with you hand in hand each day. Amen.

马可福音   1:16-20
March - 2

关乎一生的旅程

「来,跟从我。」耶稣说。 可1:17

还记得我十三岁时与家人去了一趟远途旅行。我们在七月的一个清晨从加拿大老家向南出发,而大部分行程都已事先计划好。按照行程,我们到了华盛顿观光,畅游了纳什维尔和迪士尼世界等地。但沿途亦有意外惊喜,我们刚巧遇上的诺克斯维尔举行的世界博览会,甚至有幸目睹第一艘太空船在卡那维尔角发射升空,我永不会忘记这个奇遇。

当日门徒接受耶稣的邀请与祂同行时,他们并无事先安排好。跟随耶稣的人对前路茫无所知,只知道跟随这位向他们发出邀请的老师是一件好事,他们不想错过这大好机会。

他们一路上遇到了一些惊喜。在未来数周,我们将会看见他们目睹的神迹奇事,听见发人深省的教导,以及对他们自己有了前所未有的认识。而更重要的是,他们认识了耶稣。

今日,耶稣邀请我们来跟从祂。摆在我们面前的,是一个关乎一生的旅程:一个进入神的国的奇遇。让我告诉你 —— 没有任何一个人生抉择会胜过接受这个邀请。让耶稣掌管你的生命,来进入祂的国吧。
祷告

主啊,我们知道每一个旅程都有喜乐,有挑战;有预定计划,也有意外惊喜。但愿我们的人生,是一个每天与祢携手同行的旅程。阿们。.

Mark 7:1-8  
March - 3

Inner renovation

"you have let go of the commands of god and are holding on to the traditions of men." mark 7:

one issue jesus had with the religious leaders of his day was the way they used strict religious rules to try to manage people's behavior. The pharisees claimed that the disciples, with their unclean hands, were offending god. Jesus replied with a quote from isaiah to show the religious leaders that even though they had clean hands, they had unclean hearts. God is far more concerned withthe condition of our hearts than with outward ¬appearances.

Later in this chapter jesus lists some of the shameful stuff that can live within us: "from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly" (mark 7:21-22).

If our only method of dealing with the mess inside is to fall back on rules and regulations, we might manage to look clean on the outside but we'll remain unchanged inside. The only successful way to overcome the brokenness inside is to come to the lord and ask for a change of heart.

The good news of jesus is that this inner renovation of the heart is possible through him. Once we admit our inner failures and come clean before god, we discover that forgiveness is available. We are free to let go of human traditions and hang on to the commands of god.
PRAYER

Lord, i know my own life is not immune to the shameful stuff jesus lists here. Please cleanse my heart and renew my spirit by your grace through him. In jesus' name, amen.

马可福音   7:1-8
March - 3

重整内心

「你们是离弃神的诫命,拘守人的遗传。」 可7:8

耶稣对当时宗教领袖其中一样的不满,是他们试图用严格的宗教规条来管治百姓的行为。法利赛人指门徒双手不洁净,是冒犯神。耶稣引述以赛亚的说话来回答他们,表示宗教领袖徒然有一双清洁的手,但内心却是不洁的。神注重我们的内心,远胜我们的外貌。

耶稣在这一章圣经的后半部,列出了我们内心的种种污秽:「因为从里面,就是从人心里,发出恶念、苟合、偷盗、凶杀、奸淫、贪婪、邪恶、诡诈、淫荡、嫉妒、谤讟、骄傲、狂妄。」(马可福音7:21-22)

假如我们处理内心污秽的唯一方法,是靠遵守律例典章,我们可能会令外表看来洁净,但内心依旧没有改变。唯一可以解决内心问题的方法,是来到主面前,求祂改变我们的内心。

耶稣带来的福音,就是我们可以借着祂重整我们的内心。只要我们承认自己内心的软弱,在神面前坦然认罪,便会发现,我们的罪可以得到赦免。我们可以舍弃人的传统,紧握神的命令。
祷告

主啊,我知道我难免犯了耶稣在这里列出的污秽行为。求祢借着耶稣所施的恩,洁净我的内心,更新我的灵命。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 7:24-30  
March - 4

Crumbs from the table

Jesus . . . Went to the vicinity of tyre. mark 7:24

jesus and his disciples took a journey into a wealthy, prosperous area. Tyre was an impressive place. Along with sidon and the decapolis (see mark 7:31), tyre was a center of culture, learning, and technology. It was far different from the poorer, more agricultural nation of the jews, to which jesus belonged.

In the impressive surroundings of tyre, however, jesus met a desperate mother who needed a miracle for her tormented child.

In a curious conversation, jesus suggested that he had come to serve his own people first, not hers. But the woman refused to take that as jesus' final answer. She was willing to accept whatever "crumbs" he would offer—that is, whatever attention jesus was willing to give her and her daughter. Jesus was so impressed with her answer and her faith that he healed the woman's daughter immediately.

Through the response of this loving mother, we see that no matter how wealthy or self-sufficient we might be, we still have needs that only jesus can fill. And in his ministry to this woman, jesus shows that all people need to know there is hope and life. It doesn't matter whether we're rich or poor, sophisticated or simple—everyone needs jesus.

Jesus sees you and your needs each day too.
PRAYER

Lord, thank you that you see me as i am and receive me as i am. Please enable me to come to you with humble faith to receive your mercy. In your name, amen.

马可福音   7:24-30
March - 4

从桌子上掉下的碎渣儿

「耶稣……往推罗、西顿的境内去。」 可7:24

耶稣和祂的门徒来到一个富裕繁荣的城市推罗,这是一个令人欣羡的地方。它与西顿和底加波里为邻(参马可福音7:31),推罗是文化、学习和科技荟萃之地,与耶稣所属的贫穷的农业国家犹大相比,大相径庭。

然而,耶稣在推罗这个令人印象深刻的地方,遇见了一位绝望的母亲,她希望神迹能够发生在她那受尽折磨的女儿身上。

在他们奇怪的谈话中,耶稣表明,祂来是要首先服侍祂自己的百姓,而不是这位外邦妇人的百姓。但这位妇人不接受这个就是耶稣最终的答复,她愿意接受祂丢下来的任何「碎渣儿」 —— 换言之,耶稣愿意怎样关心她和她的女儿,她都会接受。耶稣深深被这妇人的回答和她的信心所触动,于是立即治好了她的女儿。

透过这位爱女心切的母亲的回应,我们看见,无论我们多富足或多自足,仍然有一些需要,是只有耶稣才能满足的。还有,耶稣要透过在这位妇人身上所行的,叫所有人都知道,世上仍有盼望和生命。不管我们是富有或贫穷、老练或单纯 —— 每一个人都需要耶稣。

耶稣同样看见你和你每天的需要。
祷告

主啊,感谢祢看见我的本相,而且接纳我。求祢叫我带着谦卑的信心来到你面前,得蒙祢的怜悯。奉祢名求,阿们。.

Mark 8:1-10  
March - 5

Powerful compassion

Jesus . . . Said, "i have compassion for these people; they . . . Have nothing to eat" Mark 8:1-2

Mark describes a serious situation. For three days a huge crowd of people had followed Jesus into the wilderness, listening to his teaching. But now they were far from home, and they needed something to eat.

In response to this crisis Jesus did a remarkable thing. With only a little fish and bread, he miraculously fed every person till they were completely satisfied. There were even seven basketfuls of leftovers!

As Mark explains, Jesus was motivated by compassion to do this miracle for these people. They had come to him because they'd wanted to hear a great teacher. In the end, they had met not only a great teacher but, even more important, someone who loved them deeply. They knew this not just because Jesus said it but also because he showed it. He was concerned even about their daily needs.

They didn't know yet that Jesus had come to show his compassion in an even more profound way: by dying for our sins. His miracle on this day was just a little taste of why he had come into this world.

This passage is a wonderful snapshot of the heart of Jesus. Jesus didn't simply teach about love; he made the ultimate loving sacrifice for us. Today we might feel alone in the wilderness, battling our struggles or fears. But it's a powerful comfort to know his love for us.
PRAYER

Lord Jesus, thank you for giving up your life on our behalf. We confess that you are the living bread. Please nourish us with your life-giving grace and forgiveness. Amen.

马可福音   8:1-10
March - 5

大而有力的怜悯

「耶稣叫门徒来,说:『我怜悯这众人;因为他们同我在这里已经三天,也没有吃的了。』」 可8:1-2

马可描述的是一个非常严竣的情况。当时有一大群人跟随耶稣进入了旷野,要聆听祂的教导,已有三天了。现在置身荒野的他们,很需要食物。

为了应付这个危机,耶稣作了一件不寻常的事。祂用几条小鱼和少许饼,奇迹地喂饱了在场每一个人,而收拾剩下来的零碎,竟然有七筐子!

马可解释说,耶稣是因为怜悯这众人,才施行了这个神迹。他们跟随祂,是想聆听一位伟大教师的教导,但他们最终遇上的,不但是一位伟大的教师,更是一位极爱他们的神。他们恍然大悟,不仅是因为耶稣所说的话,更因为祂的行为流露了这份爱,祂竟连他们的日常需要也关注到。

群众当时尚未知道,耶稣会用一个更不可思议的方法来彰显祂对人的怜悯,这方法就是:祂会为人的罪而死。祂当日所施行的神迹,只是让我们浅尝祂来到世上的目的。

这段经文是对耶稣的内心的美好写照,耶稣并非单单教导有关爱的功课,而是为了爱我们,作出了最大的牺牲。今日,我们可能会感到独自在旷野中与各样困难或恐惧交战,但只要知道祂爱我们,便会得着一种莫大的安慰。
祷告

主耶稣,感谢祢替我们舍命。我们承认祢是生命之粮,求祢借着叫人得生命的赦罪之恩滋润我们。阿们。.

Mark 8:11-21  
March - 6

A dangerous poison

"watch out for the yeast of the pharisees and that of herod."

The disciples were worried. As they traveled by boat, they discovered they didn't have enough bread.

Jesus overheard what they were talking about and said something that sounds strange to us: "watch out for the yeast of the pharisees and that of herod."

This sounded strange to the disciples too. It started quite a discussion among them because they didn't understand it.

Jesus went on to explain that their worry was directly connected to the unbelief of the pharisees and herod—the religious leaders and the local king who refused to accept that Jesus was the son of God. Twice the disciples had watched Jesus take a little bread and feed huge crowds. And yet they were anxious when they didn't seem to have enough to eat. They knew who Jesus was, and yet they were still worrying about their everyday needs. In that sense, said Jesus, "the yeast of the pharisees and that of herod"—the poison of unbelief—was flowing through their veins.

Worry can be a form of unbelief—and there's still plenty of that poison around today. If Jesus is lord, why are we so anxious about the details of our lives? Why do we worry so much about our finances or relationships? Why are we so concerned about the future?

Jesus offers the antidote to our anxieties: himself.
PRAYER

Lord Jesus, help us bring our worries and anxieties to you today. Help us see and believe that nothing in heaven and on earth can separate us from your love. In your name, amen.

马可福音   8:11-21
March - 6

一种危险的毒素

「你们要谨慎,防备法利赛人的酵和希律的酵。」 可8:15

门徒十分忧虑,因为当他们上船出海后,发现没有足够的饼。

耶稣听见他们的交谈,便对他们说了一番令我们感到莫名其妙的话:「你们要谨慎,防备法利赛人的酵和希律的酵。」

这番话,同样令门徒感到莫名其妙,而且掀起了一场热烈的议论,因为他们不明白当中的意思。

于是,耶稣便向他们解释,他们的忧虑是直接和法利赛人和希律的不信有关的 —— 这些宗教领袖和当地的王不接受耶稣是神的儿子。门徒曾经两次目睹耶稣用少许的饼喂饱庞大的群众,但他们仍然为没有足够的食物而担心。他们知道耶稣是谁,但依然担心他们的日常需要。故此,耶稣说「法利赛人的酵和希律的酵」 —— 不信的毒素 —— 正在他们的血脉中蔓延。

忧虑可以是一种不信的表现 —— 而这种毒素今日依然遍布各地。若耶稣是主,我们为何那么忧虑生活上的种种细节?为何那么忧虑经济状况或人际关系?为何那么忧虑未来?

耶稣为我们的忧虑提供了解药,就是祂自己。
祷告

主耶稣,求祢帮助我们今天把忧虑带到祢面前,帮助我们明白和相信,在天上和地下,没有任何东西可以叫我们与祢的爱隔绝。奉祢的名求,阿们。.

Mark 8:22-26  
March - 7

A double miracle

Once more Jesus put his hands on the man's eyes. Then his eyes were opened Mark 8:25

The miracle we read about today is unusual because the healing occurs in two stages. A little insight from recent medical studies may offer a possible explanation. By studying people born blind who have gained sight later in life, scientists have discovered that it is not enough for them to have their physical sight restored. These people also need to learn to process the images that their eyes can now see. Though their eyes can see, their brains cannot handle the visual data, so their vision is jumbled. This is called post-blind syndRome. From this discovery we can see that the man Jesus healed may have had similar conditions.

Whatever the man's conditions were, however, we can also see that Jesus was addressing spiritual blindness through this miracle. In the passage we read yesterday (Mark 8:11-21) the disciples were worried about food even though they were with Jesus. But he had just fed thousands of people by multiplying a few loaves and fish! So he asked, "do you still not see or understand?" (8:17). Through this miracle, Jesus was showing that it isn't enough just to see. We must also understand that he is with us and that he is lord over all things.

Are there areas of spiritual blindness in our own lives that cause us to worry needlessly or to forget that we are never far from Jesus' presence?
PRAYER

Dear lord, please cure us of any spiritual blind spots we might have. Give us eyes of faith to see you more clearly, and give us the courage to follow you in true faith. Amen.

马可福音   8:22-26
March - 7

双重神迹

「随后又按手在他眼睛上,他定睛一看,就复了原……」 可8:25

我们今天所读的奇迹很不寻常,因为这个医治过程是分两个阶段进行的。现代的医学研究或许可对此提供一个合理的解释。科学家对生来瞎眼但后来得以恢复视力的人进行研究后,发现令他们恢复视力是不足够的,他们还要学习处理现在能够看得见的影像。即使他们的眼睛恢复视力,但大脑却未能处理所看见的视觉数据。所以,他们的视力会出现混乱情况,这就是所谓视力恢复症候群。从这个发现中,我们可见那个被耶稣治愈的人,可能也出现了类似情况。

然而,不管那人的情况如何,我们也明白,耶稣是通过这个神迹来处理属灵瞎眼的问题。在我们昨天所读的经文中(马可福音8:11-21),门徒即使和耶稣在一起,但仍然为食物忧虑,但祂刚刚才用少许饼和数条小鱼喂饱数以千计的人呢!所以,祂问门徒:「你们还不省悟,还不明白吗?」(8:17)耶稣是要借着这个神迹表明,单单看见是不足够的,我们还需要明白,祂是与我们同在的,而且祂是万有之主。

在我们的生命里,是否也有这样的属灵瞎眼,导致我们产生不必要的忧虑,又或忘记了耶稣时时都在我们身旁。
祷告

亲爱的主,若我们有任何属灵的瞎眼,求祢医治我们,赐我们信心的眼目,以致能更清楚地看见祢。又赐我们勇气,能凭着真正的信心跟随祢。阿们。.

Mark 8:27-30  
March - 8

Jesus has a question for you

"what about you?" [Jesus] asked. "who do you say I am?" Mark 8:29

in our reading for today we encounter the central question of Jesus' ministry. This is a question that not only Peter must answer. Every person who has ever lived must answer when Jesus asks, "who do you say iam?"

This is a fascinating question, because Jesus focuses not on his teaching but on himself. In our day this often gets confused. We have to remember that our Christian faith is not just based on a set of propositions but on a person. Without Jesus himself, our faith crumbles. Without Jesus, our faith is empty.

That's why it doesn't work to dabble in just a little bit of the Christian faith, taking in a little of this or that and ignoring the rest. We cannot settle for a little bit of Jesus. We must accept him as he is, on his terms.

Peter, with guidance from the father (see Matthew 16:17), jumps in with an answer that was wiser and more profound than even he realized at the moment: "you are the Christ." in other words, Peter was saying, "Jesus, you are not just a great teacher or prophet. You are the messiah, the promised one sent by God who has come to save his people. You are the one who will rescue us from the consequences of our sins."

Jesus wants to hear your answer to his question too. Who do you say he is?
PRAYER

Dear lord, help me to believe with all my heart that you are lord and savior. Please help me in my areas of unbelief. Thank you for giving yourself for my salvation. Amen.

马可福音   8:27-30
March - 8

耶稣要问你

「〔耶稣〕又问他们说:『你们说我是谁?』」 可8:29

在今天所读的经文中,我们看见耶稣提出了一个在祂的传道工作中核心的问题。当耶稣问「你们说我是谁?」时,不但彼得必须回答,就是每一个有生命气息的人,都必须回答。

这是一个有趣的问题,因为耶稣不是把焦点放在祂的教导上,而是放在祂自己身上。在我们身处的时代,这两者往往会被混淆。我们必须谨记,基督教信仰并非建基于一套主义,而是建基于一个人身上。若没有耶稣,我们的信心便会崩溃;若没有耶稣,我们的信仰便是空谈的。

所以,对基督教信仰只有肤浅的认识,略懂一二而忽略其他,是不行的。我们不能满足于对耶稣肤浅的认识,我们必须全盘接受祂,依祂的本相来接受祂。

彼得获得天上的父亲的指示(参马太福音16:17),马上回答耶稣的问题:「你是基督。」而这个答案比他当时所知道的更明智,更意味深长。换言之,彼得是说:「耶稣,祢不仅是一位伟大的教师或先知,祢是弥赛亚,是神所差派的,要来到世上拯救祂的子民,祢将会拯救我们脱离罪所带来的结局。」

耶稣也希望你回答这个问题。你说祂是谁呢?
祷告

亲爱的主,求祢帮助我全心相信祢是主和救主。求祢帮助我胜过我的不信,又感谢祢为了把救恩赐给我而牺牲自己的性命。阿们。.

Mark 8:31-9:1  
March - 9

The path satan cannot walk

"get behind me, satan! . . . You do not have in mind the things of God . . . " Mark 8:33

it's natural for us to want to protect the people we love. I remember losing track of one of our young daughters in a crowd one day—an intense feeling of panic rose within me. We'll do anything for the people we love most.

Sometimes, though, we can stand in the way when we're trying to help the ones we love. That's what Peter does when he reacts to Jesus' talk about the suffering and death that lies before him. Peter is intensely upset, and he rebukes Jesus for talking this way.

To our surprise (and Peter's, i'm sure!), Jesus responds with a rebuke of his own. Even worse, Jesus doesn't just admonish Peter; he speaks directly to satan, whose ideas Peter is voicing. Peter doesn't yet have enough faith to see that the way of Jesus involves the laying down of our lives. And satan takes advantage of Peter's emotional meltdown to try to sidetrack Jesus' mission. Satan tries to get Jesus to avoid the path of pain and to seek glory instead.

But Jesus won't be budged. As Paul says in 2 corinthians 8:9, "you know the grace of our lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich."

Hallelujah! What a savior!
PRAYER

Lord Jesus, thank you for your faithful obedience in going to the cross for us. Help us to withstand the devil's temptations and follow you with faith and obedience. Amen.

马可福音   8:31-9:1
March - 9

撒但不能走的道路

「撒但,退我后边去吧!因为你不体贴神的意思……」 可8:33

希望保护自己所爱的人,是人之常情。我记得有一天,我在人群中遗失了小女儿,当时我的内心感到极度慌张。我们会为最爱的人作任何事。

可是,我们想帮助我们所爱的人时,有时却会弄巧反拙。当耶稣谈到祂将会面对的苦难和死亡时,彼得的表现正是如此。他当时极度悲伤,于是指责耶稣不该这样说。

令我们感到惊讶的是(我肯定彼得也同样感到惊讶!),耶稣反过来谴责他。更糟的是,耶稣不但谴责彼得,而是直接与撒但对话,因为彼得的话,是出自撒但的意思。彼得当时未有足够的信心去明白,耶稣所踏上的道路,是要献上祂自己的性命。于是,撒但利用彼得激动的情绪,试图动摇耶稣对祂使命的决心。撒但尝试怂恿耶稣逃避痛苦的道路,而追求短暂的荣耀。

然而,耶稣不为所动,正如保罗在哥林多后书8:9说:「你们知道我们主耶稣基督的恩典:祂本来富足,却为你们成了贫穷,叫你们因他的贫穷,可以成为富足。」

哈利路亚!祂是何等奇妙的救主!
祷告

主耶稣,感谢祢忠心的顺服,为我们走上十字架的道路。求祢帮助我们抵挡魔鬼的试探,满有信心和顺服地跟随祢。阿们。.

Mark 9:2-8  
March - 10

The splendid prince

There he was transfigured before them. Mark 9:2

søren kierkegaard, a danish theologian, tells the story of a prince who falls in love with a beautiful peasant girl who lives in the poor part of his city. The prince wants to marry her, but he wants the girl to marry him for love and not just because he's a rich prince. How can he do that?

As a prince, he could order her to marry him. But even a prince wants his bride to marry him because she wants to. As a wealthy young man, he could impress her with his wealth and power. But then he couldn't be sure whether she married him for love or for money.

So the prince came up with another idea. He decided to give up his position for a while. He moved into the girl's village and lived among the people, wearing the same kind of clothing they wore. In time, the girl grew to love the prince for who he was and because he had first loved her.

Kierkegaard says that this illustration teaches us something of the ministry of Jesus. When the curtain gets pulled back on the mount of transfiguration, we see the lord as he really is, in all his splendor. But he does not force us to love him. Nor does he try to overwhelm us with his power. He simply invites us to respond to the invitation of his father: "this is my son, whom I love. Listen to him!"
PRAYER

Lord Jesus, I worship you as the king of kings and lord of lords. Thank you for loving this world enough to come and live among us to bring us salvation. Amen.

马可福音   9:2-8
March - 10

名声赫赫的王子

「〔耶稣〕就在他们面前变了形象。」 可9:2

丹麦的神学家祈克果讲述了一个故事,是有关一位王子爱上一位漂亮的乡下姑娘。这位女孩子住在他的城市中的贫民区,王子想娶她为妻,但希望这位女孩子是因为爱,并非因为他是富有的王子而嫁给他。但他可以怎样做呢?

作为王子,他大可以下令她嫁给自己,然而,即使是王子,也希望妻子是甘心乐意嫁给自己的。作为一位富有的年青人,他可以用财富和权势吸引她,但这样便不能肯定她究竟是为了爱,还是为了金钱而嫁给自己。

于是,王子想到另一个方法,他决定暂时放弃自己的地位,搬进女孩子所住的村落,融入百姓的生活中,穿着他们所穿着的衣服。女孩子开始爱上眼前所见的王子,那是因为他先爱她。

祈克果说,这个故事带给我们有关耶稣传道事工的一些启迪。回顾耶稣在山上变了形像的一幕,我们看见主的真像是那样奇妙伟大,但祂并没有强迫我们爱祂,也没运用祂的权力迫使我们降服,祂只是邀请我们回应祂父亲所发出的邀请:「这是我的爱子,你们要听他。」
祷告

主耶稣,祢是万王之王,万主之主,我敬拜祢。感谢祢爱世人,以至来到世上,住在我们当中,为我们带来救恩。阿们。.

Mark 9:9-13  
March - 11

The days of elijah

Jesus replied, "to be sure, elijah does come first, and restores all things" Mark 9:12

on their way down from the mountain where they'd seen the glory of Jesus, and where they had seen moses and Elijah, the disciples had some questions about Elijah. They had been taught since they were young that Elijah would come back in a dramatic way to prepare for the coming of the messiah (malachi 4:5-6). On the mountain, they saw clearly that Jesus was the messiah. But where had Elijah been?

In response, Jesus said Elijah had come, and he was referring here to John the baptist (see Matthew 17:13). But what did it mean that Elijah (or John, in the spirit of Elijah) would restore all things?

Elijah, along with moses, was one of the great prophets in the history of God's people, israel. Elijah's calling was to challenge people to give up false faith and religion and turn back (be restored) to God. Before he went up to heaven, Elijah passed along his mantle, or cloak, to elisha, who would carry on this work in God's name (2 kings 2). In the spirit of Elijah, John the baptist brought the same message, calling people to repent and turn back to God (Luke 1:17).

In the spirit of Elijah, we also call men and women to prepare for Christ's coming into their lives. And we have more good news: Jesus has come, and all who believe in him as savior can be restored to God.
PRAYER

Lord, we know that the fields are ripe for your harvest. Please help us to live out our calling to share the good news of Jesus with all who are around us. In Jesus' name, amen.

马可福音   9:9-13
March - 11

以利亚的时代

「耶稣说:『以利亚固然先来复兴万事。』」 可9:12

门徒在山上看到了耶稣变像的荣耀,他们也在那里看到了摩西和以利亚。在下山途中,他们对以利亚产生了一些疑问。因为他们自幼便晓得,以利亚会以戏剧性方式回来,迎接弥赛亚的来临(参玛拉基书4:5-6)。诚然他们刚才在山上清晰地看见耶稣就是弥赛亚,但他们并没有看到以利亚的迎接呢?

耶稣告诉他们,其实以利亚已经来了,而祂在这里所指的,是施洗约翰(参马太福音17:13)。但以利亚(或带有以利亚精神的约翰)会来复兴万事,又是甚么意思呢?

以利亚和摩西是神的子民以色列在历史上伟大的先知,以利亚的呼召是挑战百姓放弃虚假的信心和信仰,回转归向神(与神复和)。以利亚在升天之前,把他的外衣交给以利沙,由以利沙奉神的名继续他的工作(列王纪下第二章)。施洗约翰怀着以利亚的精神,带来同一信息,呼召百姓悔改,回转归向神(路加福音1:17)。

今日,怀着以利亚的精神,我们也呼召世人预备迎接基督进入他们的生命里。而我们有比以利亚的时代更好的讯息:耶稣已来到世上,凡相信祂,接受祂作救主的人,都可以与神复和。
祷告

主啊,我们知道庄稼已经熟了,正等待收割归与祢,求祢帮助我们活出祢的呼召,与我们身边的人分享耶稣的好讯息。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 9:14-32  
March - 12

Simple dependence

[Jesus] replied, "this kind can come out only by prayer" Mark 9:29

when Jesus and three of his disciples came down from their incredible experience on the mountain, they walked right into a mess. The disciples who had stayed behind were struggling to heal a young boy from an evil spirit. All of them had done this before (Mark 6:7-13), but now they were unable to help.

So they asked Jesus, "why couldn't we drive it out?" he answered with an important lesson: "this kind can come out only by prayer."

What is Jesus saying? He is saying something about the strength of this particular demon. This is a tough one. He is also saying something about how to confront evil. It requires prayer.

Mainly, though, Jesus is reprimanding his disciples here. In trying to help this father and his son, the disciples had neglected to lean on God for help. That's why they were in a mess.

To help the boy, they didn't need some magic formula. All that was required was simple dependence on God. But they hadn't bothered to ask for God's help.

There are times when we can be overwhelmed by situations in our lives. No matter what we face, God's help is available. "this is our father's world: o let us not forget that though the wrong is great and strong, God is the ruler yet."
PRAYER

Lord, I confess there are times when I neglect to lean on you. Please protect me from evil and bring me to the place of simple dependence on you. In Jesus' name, amen.

马可福音   9:14-32
March - 12

单单倚靠

「耶稣说:『以利亚固然先来复兴万事。』」 可9:12

耶稣和祂的三个门徒经历了奇妙的登山变象后,他们便下山,旋即便进入了一个混乱局面。一直呆在山下的门徒当时正设法医治一名被鬼附的男孩,他们都有赶鬼的经验(马可福音6:7-13),但现在却无能为力,束手无策。

于是,他们问耶稣:「为何我们无法把污鬼赶走?」耶稣的回答给他们上了重要的一课:「非用祷告,这一类的鬼总不能出来。」

耶稣所指的是甚么呢?祂是指出这一类污鬼有奇特的力量,是一种难以对付的鬼。祂亦指出,对付污鬼的方法,是要靠祷告。

然而,耶稣这番话,主要是指责门徒,因为门徒虽然想帮助这对父子,但却忘记了要倚靠神的帮助,因此才弄得一团糟。

要帮助这个男孩,毋须一些神奇的妙法,他们只需要倚靠神,但他们却没有寻求神的帮助。

有些时候,某些环境或遭遇会令我们不知所措,但无论我们面对任何情况,神永远是我们随时的帮助。「这是天父世界,求主叫我不忘,罪恶虽然好像得胜,天父却仍掌管。」
祷告

主啊,我承认我有时会忘记倚靠祢,求祢保护我远离罪恶,叫我单单倚靠祢。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 9:33-37  
March - 13

A new status

"whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me" Mark 9:37

our world is obsessed by status, and that causes a lot of hurt. In our world, people are measured by the color of their skin, the way they dress, how much money they have, and more. In Jesus' day, people were defined by whether they were Jew or gentile, male or female, religiously clean or unclean, rich or poor, and on and on.

It was this kind of thinking that moved the disciples to argue about whom Jesus loved most. And as soon as Jesus asked what they were talking about, they were embarrassed.

But Jesus didn't get angry. Instead he turned the occasion into a teaching moment. He said, "if anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all." then he took up a child in his arms and said, "whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."

With this beautiful image, Jesus tells us that when we accept him as savior, we are no longer defined by how we measure up against other people. What defines us is where we stand in relation to Jesus. In Jesus, we are part of a new social structure centered around Jesus. We are like that child, embraced by him. And Jesus' embrace frees us to love and serve all people, no matter what status they have in the world.
PRAYER

Lord Jesus, thank you for welcoming me into your embrace. Help me to love others as unconditionally as you love me, and help me to serve all people in your name. Amen.

马可福音   9:33-37
March - 13

新的身分

「凡为我名接待一个像这小孩子的,就是接待我。」 可9:37

我们的世界盲目膜拜身分地位,因而造成许多伤害。我们的世界是用肤色、衣着、金钱等等来衡量人。在耶稣时代,衡量人的标准却是以你是犹太人或外邦人、男或女、在宗教上属洁净或不洁净,以及贫或富等作依据。

这种思想导致门徒热烈争论耶稣最爱的门徒是谁,然而当耶稣问他们到底在议论甚么时,他们便面有愧色。

但耶稣并没有生气,反而利用这个机会教导他们。祂说:「若有人愿作首先的,他必作众人末后的,作众人的用人。」然后,祂抱起一个小孩子,对他们说:「凡为我名接待一个像这小孩子的,就是接待我;凡接待我的,不是接待我,乃是接待那差我来的。」

耶稣借着这个美丽的景象告诉我们,当我们接受祂作救主,便不再需要与别人比较。我们和耶稣的关系,才是衡量自己的标准。在耶稣里,我们是一个新的群体的一分子,而这是一个以耶稣为中心的群体。我们好像小孩子,被祂接纳拥抱,又因得到耶稣的接纳,我们可以自由地去爱和服侍众人,不管他们在世上的身分地位如何。
祷告

主耶稣,感谢祢接纳我们,拥抱我们。求祢帮助我无条件地爱人,正如祢无条件地爱我一样,又帮助我奉祢的名去服侍众人。阿们。.

Mark 9:38-41  
March - 14

Targeting the wrong enemy

"whoever is not against us is for us." Mark 9:40

The disciples had come across a man doing ministry in Jesus' name, but he wasn't one of them. So they decided to put a stop to this "unauthorized" ministry to protect Jesus' reputation.

Afterward they told Jesus about it and probably expected him to say something like "well done, my friends. You put this ‘lone ranger' out of business. The kingdom is safer now. Thank you." but that's not what Jesus said. Instead, he said, "do not stop him."

The disciples were stunned by Jesus' response. Then Jesus added, "whoever is not against us is for us."

If we're honest, sometimes we Christians can be overly protective of our own territory. We see others ministering or worshiping Jesus in a different style than we use, and it makes us uncomfortable. But Jesus cautions us to be careful in how we speak about one another.

We live in a time when the gospel of Jesus is increasingly under attack. We need our fellow believers, and we have to admit that there is often more that binds us together than what separates us. When Christians pray and work together, it honors God and creates a powerful witness. Jesus prayed for us at the end of his ministry with these words: "father . . . May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them" (John 17:23).
PRAYER

Father, forgive me for the times I have been disrespectful of christians of other traditions. Bless your church around the world, that the world may see your love in us. Amen.

马可福音   9:38-41
March - 14

误以为敌

「不敌挡我们的,就是帮助我们的。」 可9:40

门徒遇到一个奉耶稣的名传道的人,但他却不是他们的一分子。于是,门徒决意要禁止这种「未经许可」的传道工作,以维护耶稣的声名。

其后,他们把事件告诉耶稣,而且期望耶稣会对他们说:「朋友,做得好,你们杜绝了这个『独行侠』的工作,神的国现在显得更安全了,谢谢你们。」可是,耶稣并没有如此说,相反,祂说:「不要禁止他。」

耶稣的反应令门徒感到错愕,于是耶稣再说:「不敌挡我们的,就是帮助我们的。」

要是我们诚实面对自己,便不得不承认,基督徒有时也未免过于自我保护。当我们看见别人用别的方法来传道或敬拜耶稣,便会感到不安。可是,耶稣提醒我们,要当心我们如何彼此谈论。

我们身处一个耶稣的福音日渐受攻击的时代,我们实在需要信徒伙伴,而且也必须承认,能够把我们维系在一起的东西,总是多于把我们隔离的东西。当基督徒一同祷告,并肩作战,便是荣耀神,而且是为祂作了有力的见证。耶稣在祂的传道事工结束时,用这番话为我们祷告:「〔父啊〕……使他们完完全全地合而为一,叫世人知道你差了我来,也知道你爱他们如同爱我一样。」(约翰福音17:23)
祷告

父啊,若我曾经对不同传统背景的基督徒不敬,求祢赦免我。求祢赐福世界各地的教会,叫世人在我们身上看见祢的爱。阿们。.

Mark 9:42-50  
March - 15

Our gracious coach

"have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other" Mark 9:50

The disciples had had some tough experiences and were in a spiritual slump. They couldn't cast out a demon because they had forgotten to pray. They had gotten into a petty argument about who was greatest. And they had tried to stop a man who was actually doing good. They had three strikes against them.

But Jesus was a gracious coach. He used their failures to teach them to be better disciples.

But he minced no words. First, Jesus talked about the seriousness of causing someone to sin. Whether it's a child or new believer, our words and actions can build others up or tear them down. Second, Jesus talked about the power of sin in our own lives. If sin is left unchecked, it will destroy us. Today, instead of talking about hands and eyes, Jesus might call us to cut out the internet or throw out our cellphone if it leads us to sin. Third, Jesus brought up the subject of hell and described it in graphic detail. He wanted his followers to see that their actions would have eternal consequences.

But notice the hopeful message Jesus adds at the end: "have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other." in other words, stay in community with fellow believers; help each other stay faithful; don't walk alone. None of us is invulnerable to sin and failure. How are you protecting yourself and the people around you?
PRAYER

Lord, thank you that you do not give up on us in seasons of failure. Please help us to do all we can to watch our words and guard against sin and temptation. In Jesus, amen.

马可福音   9:42-50
March - 15

我们的善牧

「你们里头应当有盐,彼此和睦。」 可9:50

门徒因着先前一些不愉快的经历,以致陷入灵性低潮。他们因为忘记祷告而无法赶走污鬼,他们苦苦争论谁为大,并且曾经阻止一个人去事奉主。他们就像棒球赛中三次的失球(译者按:在棒球比赛规例中,三次失球,便要出场了)。

庆幸耶稣是一位善牧,祂借着他们的失败经验来教导他们作更好的门徒。

耶稣很直爽地向门徒说了几个道理。第一,耶稣谈到导致他人犯罪的严重性。不论是小孩子或初信者,我们的言语和行为可以建立人,也可以绊倒人。第二,耶稣谈到罪在我们生命里头的权势。要是我们忽略自己的罪,罪便会毁灭我们。今日,耶稣可能不是叫我们砍去我们的手或眼,而是当互联网或手提电话导致我们犯罪,耶稣便要我们砍去这些东西。第三,耶稣带出地狱这个话题,而且作出细致的描述。祂希望跟随祂的人明白,他们的行为会带来永恒的后果。

然而,请留意耶稣在末后带出充满盼望的信息:「你们里头应当有盐,彼此和睦。」换言之,我们要与信徒相交;要帮助大家持守信仰;不要孤军作战。我们没有一个人可以免受罪和失败影响,你如何保护自己和身边的人呢?
祷告

主啊,感谢祢在我们失败的时候,仍对我们不离不弃。求祢帮助我们慎言,以免犯罪和受试探。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 10:1-12  
March - 16

A most amazing miracle

"for this reason a man will . . . Be united to his wife, and the two will become one

The painful reality of divorce is a challenge for the church today. But this was also true in Jesus' day. To test him and try to get him into trouble with legal experts, some religious leaders wanted to debate with him on this subject. But notice that he turned the tables to explain the impact of marriage.

Jesus reminds us that marriage is not based on feelings. Marriage is the amazing and mysterious miracle in which two persons, a man and a woman with different backgrounds and families, become one unit. According to God, when two people come together in marriage, they create a new living thing: they become one flesh. So when I promised, "i do," to my wife, life was no longer just about me; it was about us.

To hold this beautiful vision of marriage is tough in a world that is so focused on the individual. Messages bombard us from all sides to try to convince us that the self is most important—it's all about what I feel, what I want, what I need.

For those of us who are married, Jesus invites us to die to that selfish spirit and work to build up and bless our spouse.

And for those of us who know the pain of a broken marriage, God invites us to experience the forgiveness, grace, and healing that give renewed peace and joy.
PRAYER

Lord, please bless those of us who are married and the marriages of the people around us. Please also give healing and grace for all who suffer from broken relationships.

马可福音   10:1-12
March - 16

一个最奇妙的神迹

「因此,人要离开父母,与妻子连合,二人成为一体。既然如此,夫妻不再是两个人,乃是一体的了。」 可10:7-8

离婚这个残酷而痛苦的现实,是教会今日要面对的挑战,然而在耶稣时代,情况亦然。一些宗教领袖为了试验耶稣,令祂和律法师产生纠纷,便想和祂谈论离婚这个问题。但请留意,耶稣把形势扭转过来,藉此机会向他们解释婚姻的影响力。

耶稣提醒我们,婚姻不是建基于感觉。婚姻是不可思议的神迹,是关乎两个人,来自不同背景和家庭的一男一女的结合。从神的角度来看,当两个人因为婚姻而结合时,他们便是创造了一个有生命气息的新个体:二人成为一体。因此,当我向妻子作出「我愿意」的承诺时,我的生命已不再单单关乎我自己,而是关乎我们两个人。

在一个极度注重个人主义的世界,要维持这幅美丽的婚姻景象,并不容易。从四方八面蜂涌而至的资讯,在试图驱使我们相信,自我才是最重要的 —— 我的感受,我的欲望,我的需要,才是最重要的。

耶稣邀请我们当中的已婚人士,弃绝这种自私的心态,然后努力建立和祝福我们的配偶。

神又邀请我们当中尝过离婚这种痛苦滋味的人去经历赦免、恩典和医治,重新得着平安和喜乐。
祷告

主啊,求祢祝福我们当中的已婚人士,以及我们身边的人的婚姻。又求祢医治和施恩给所有婚姻破裂的人。阿们。

[ 本帖最后由 懿怡妈妈 于 2009-3-18 01:15 编辑 ].

Mark 10:13-16  
March - 17

It's good to be needy

"let the little children come to me . . . For the kingdom of God belongs to such as these" Mark 10:14

a little boy asked his mom, "what's the highest number you have ever counted to?" she didn't know, but then she asked him about his highest number. He said it was 5,372. "oh," she asked, "why did you stop there?" he answered, "church was over."

Churches often struggle with the tension of creating an environment that nurtures children as well as adults in worship and community. This was certainly the tension the disciples felt as they saw a group of little kids invade Jesus' space. The disciples didn't like it. But Jesus rebuked them for wanting to send the children away. He pointed out that children have something to teach us about faith: "anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

Notice that Jesus focuses not on the character of children but on their nature. It's not the sweetness or innocence of children that shows us faith—it's their neediness and dependence. They depend on others to meet all their needs, and they do this willingly. This shows us what it takes to enter the kingdom of God.

Trying to be self-sufficient can blind us to what God wants to do in our lives. Our savior invites us to come like a child before God; we need to be open, vulnerable, and needy. And just as Jesus received those little children, he receives us with open arms.
PRAYER

Lord Jesus, please break down our spirit of independence. Help each of us to come to you like a child today, fully aware of our needs and dependence on your grace. Amen.

马可福音   10:13-16
March - 17

有需要是好的

「让小孩子到我这里来,不要禁止他们;因为在神国的,正是这样的人。」 可10:14

一个男孩子问他的母亲:「你数数目,最大数到多少?」她不知道,只是反过来问他。他说,是5,372。她问:「噢,为何停在这里呢?」他回答说:「因为我数到这个数目时,崇拜刚好完了。」

要提供一个环境,让小孩子和成人在敬拜和群体生活中一起成长,教会往往面对一些张力。当门徒看见一群小孩子入侵耶稣的空间,必然也感受到这种张力。门徒不喜欢这个情境,但耶稣却因为他们想把小孩子赶走而责备他们。祂指出,小孩子可以教导我们信心的功课:「凡要承受神国的,若不像小孩子,断不能进去。」

请留意,耶稣在这里强调的,并非小孩子的品格,而是他们的本质。小孩子之所以能够教导我们信心的功课,不是因为他们可爱或天真无邪,而是因为他们的需要和倚靠。他们的一切需要,都得倚靠别人才能得到满足,而他们亦甘心乐意这样作。正是这样,他们向我们展示了进入神的国的要诀。

汲汲追求自给自足的人,会令我们看不见神在我们生命中的旨意。我们的救主邀请我们好像小孩子一样来到祂面前;所以,我们要开放自己、软弱无助,带着需要来到祂面前。耶稣会接待我们,如同祂接待那些小孩子一样。
祷告

主耶稣,求祢粉碎我们不愿依靠人的心态,帮助我们今天像小孩子一样来到祢面前,清楚知道我们的需要,完全倚靠祢的恩典。阿们。.

Mark 10:17-31  
March - 18

Unwavering love

Jesus looked at him and loved him. Mark 10:21

I like the story about a boy who wanted his dad to buy him a set of weights to build his muscles. Pleading with his father in the sporting-goods section, he said, "oh, please, dad—i promise i'll use them every day." the father answered, "i don't know, michael. It's really a commitment on your part." "please, dad? I'll use them; I promise. You'll see." finally the dad relented. He paid for the equipment and headed for the door. But after a few steps, he heard his son behind him say, "what! You mean I have to carry them to the car?"

Wanting to be fit and healthy is one thing; doing what it takes to get there is quite another. This is true for developing spiritually as well as physically. Knowing that God loves you is one thing, but being open to his love and leading each day is something else entirely.

In our reading for today we have the story of a young man who isn't sure if he loves God enough to give up everything for him. But even if he isn't certain about loving God, God is certain about loving him. As Mark puts it, "Jesus looked at him and loved him."

Whatever decision this young man made, there was nothing he could do to make Jesus love him more, and nothing he could do to make Jesus love him less. But was he willing to do what it would take to enter the lord's love?
PRAYER

Father, you know our hearts. Please bring us to deep love and commitment to you. Above all, help us see how much you love us in the gift of your son, Jesus. Amen.

马可福音   10:17-31
March - 18

坚定不移的爱

「耶稣看着他,就爱他。」 可10:21

我很喜欢一个故事,是关于一个男孩子希望他的父亲买给他一套举重的器材,让他可以练出一副健美的肌肉。他在体育用品部苦苦央求父亲:「爸爸,求求你吧!我必定会天天使用它们的。」可是父亲说:「迈克尔,这个我可不知道,因为这是你口里说说吧」「好吧,爸爸?我会用它们的;我保证,你很快便知道。」父亲最后让步了,他付钱买下那套器材,然后便朝着门口走了。可是,走不了数步,便赫然听见儿子在他身后说:「甚么!你要我把它拿到车上去?」

愿望身材健美和身体健康是一回事;努力付代价去达成这个愿望又是另一回事,而这个道理同样适用于灵命的操练和身体的锻炼。知道神爱你是一回事,但每天敞开自己的心灵接受神的爱和带领,压根儿是另一回事。

我们今天所读的经文,是关于一个少年人不肯定自己是否爱神,以致能为祂放下一切。然而,即使他不肯定自己是否爱神,神却肯定祂是爱他的。正如马可所说:「耶稣看着他,就爱他。」

不管这个少年人作出甚么决定,他都不能作任何事令耶稣对祂的爱有丝毫增减。可是,他是否愿意努力付出代价,进入主的爱中?
祷告

父亲,祢了解我们的内心。求祢叫我们深深爱祢,并向祢彻底委身。更求祢帮助我们明白,祢借着祢的儿子耶稣赐给我们的,是何等的大爱。阿们。.

Mark 10:32-45  
March - 19

The pathway to success

"whoever wants to be first must be slave of all" Mark 10:44

as the disciples learned more and more about Jesus, it was slowly dawning on them that they were in the presence of a king. So a couple of them decided to make a bold request. They quietly approached Jesus to ask if they could serve as prime ministers in his kingdom.

When the other disciples got wind of this, they were totally put off—probably because they wished they had asked first. We can almost hear them squabbling, "why should James and John get a higher position than us? Who do they think they are?"

Notice that Jesus doesn't seem nearly as bothered by what they ask for. He corrects James and John by saying, in effect, "your request is not something for me to answer. The father decides who sits in the places of honor." then Jesus adds, "whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all."

Jesus would love to give every one of us a seat of honor in his kingdom. He wants success for us all. We learn that it isn't wrong for us to want to succeed. But success in God's eyes is far different from the world's ideas of success. It means living like the one who "did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
PRAYER

Father, help me to have the attitude of Jesus, who "humbled himself and became obedient to death —even death on a cross!" lead me to serve so that others may know you. In Jesus, amen.

马可福音   10:32-45
March - 19

成功之道

「你们中间,谁愿为首,就必做众人的仆人。」 可10:44

当门徒对耶稣的认识逐渐增加,便渐渐醒觉到他们原来是和一位君王在一起。于是,他们当中有几个人决定提出一个大胆的请求。他们悄悄地来到耶稣跟前,请求祂让他们在祂的国里当首要的大臣。

当其他门徒风闻这事,都甚为恼怒,大概因为他们都希望自己能先提出这个请求。我们几乎可以听见他们在互相争论:「为何雅各和约翰可以得到较高的地位?他们以为自己是谁?」

请留意,耶稣似乎并未因为他们的请求而受影响,祂纠正雅各和约翰,对他们说:「你们的请求,不由得我作主,因为谁能登上荣耀的座席,是由天父决定的。」然后,耶稣又补充说:「你们中间,谁愿为大,就必作你们的用人;你们中间,谁愿为首,就必做众人的仆人。」

耶稣巴不得让我们每一个都在祂的国里享有尊崇的位置,祂希望我们有所成就。我们也知道,希望有所成就,并没有错,但神眼中的成就,与世人眼中的成就,却是大相径庭。在神眼中的成就,乃是效法耶稣的生活,「因为人子来,并不是要受人的服侍,乃是要服侍人,并且要舍命作多人的赎价。」
祷告

父啊,求祢帮助我效法耶稣的态度,祂「自己卑微,存心顺服,以至于死,且死在十字架上。」 求祢带领我服侍人,好叫别人认识祢。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 10:46-52  
March - 20

Letting go of our blankets

Throwing his cloak aside, he jumped to his feet and came to Jesus. Mark 10:50

i've often been with our youth group when they've gone to bring food to homeless people in the city of toronto, near where we live. Before we go, we are reminded to respect the property of the people we are serving. They may not have much, and what they do have might not look like much—but we are told, "don't walk on anyone's cardboard mat or step on their blanket." when a blanket is all you have, it's important to you.

In our reading for today, we meet Bartimaeus, a blind man who begged on the streets. His cloak was probably very important to him. But when he cried out to Jesus for mercy and Jesus called him to come over, Bartimaeus threw his cloak aside, jumped to his feet, and hurried over to ask Jesus for the gift of sight.

Bartimaeus didn't have much, but he was willing to drop it all in order to throw himself into the arms of Jesus. Jesus gave a name to this radical action: faith. And he said to Bartimaeus, "your faith has healed you."

In order to open our hands to Jesus, there may be "blankets" that we need to let go of. It might be our dependence on financial security or a valued possession or a relationship. Are we so desperate for Jesus that we are willing to cast aside our treasured things to take hold of his mercy?
PRAYER

Lord, you know the "blankets" we are clinging to. Help us to release our grip on the things of this world in order to take hold of you with our whole being. In your name, amen.

马可福音   10:46-52
March - 20

丢下我们的毛毯

「瞎子就丢下衣服,跳起来,走到耶稣那里。」 可10:50

当我们的少年团队出去送食物给多伦多市的流浪者时,我经常与他们同往,因为我们的家就在附近。在出发之前,有人提醒我们,要尊重我们所服侍的人的财物。虽然他们可能身无长物,即使有,也不会多,但有人告诉我们:「切勿踏着任何人用纸板造的席或毛毯。」当一张毛毯就是你的全部所有时,它对你是何等重要。

在我们今天所读的经文中,我们看见一个在街上讨饭的瞎子巴底买。他的衣服想必对他非常重要,可是,当他向耶稣求怜燘时,耶稣叫他过来,他便丢下衣服,跳起来,走到耶稣那里,求祂开他的眼睛,让他重见光明。

巴底买身无长物,但却愿意抛下身上仅有的,毫无保留地投入耶稣的怀抱。耶稣把这个激进的行动称为:信心,并对巴底买说:「你的信救了你了。」

我们若要张开双手投入耶稣的怀抱,可能需要丢下一些「毛毯」。这些「毛毯」可能是我们紧抓着某些财政的保障、一件珍贵的物品,或是一个亲密的关系。我们是否那么渴慕耶稣,以致为了要得着祂的怜悯而愿意丢下我们所拥有的财富呢?
祷告

主啊,祢知道我们抓紧的「毛毯」是甚么。为了能全人投入地得着祢,求祢帮助我们不再抓紧这世上的事物。奉祢名求,阿们。.

Mark 11:1-11  
March - 21

The unassuming king

"blessed is the coming kingdom of our father david!" Mark 11:10

Jesus is heading into the final week of his life on earth. And this most important week in history begins with a radical statement. Jesus is a king, but this king will not come with horses, chariots, and armies. This king comes riding a colt—a child's animal.

As Jesus enters Jersualem on a colt, the crowds cry out, "blessed is the coming kingdom of our father david!" these words bring us back to the message Jesus proclaimed when he began his ministry. "‘the time has come,' he said. ‘the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!'" (Mark 1:15).

The crowds don't understand all of what they're saying; they think Jesus will rescue them from their Roman oppressors. But they are stating a truth far deeper than any of them can imagine at this time: the kingdom of God is near; it's in the shape of this person, sitting unimpressively on a child's colt, entering the holy city of david.

What the people don't know is that this king has the power to conquer an enemy far more dangerous than the Roman empire. But he will do it in a way the enemy cannot understand; he'll do it through love and sacrifice.

This king, who is lord over all things, is willing to give his life as a ransom for the whole world.
PRAYER

Lord Jesus, we celebrate with the crowds who welcomed you into Jersualem: "hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord!" lord, be our king! Amen.

马可福音   11:1-11
March - 21

谦逊的君王

「那将要来的我祖大卫之国是应当称颂的!」 可11:10

耶稣即将进入祂在世上最后一周的生活,而这个历史上最重要的一周,是由一句意义深远的话开始的。尽管耶稣是君王,但这位君王不是骑着马或坐着马车前来,也没有士兵随行。这位君王是骑着驴子进来的,那是一匹给小孩子骑的驴驹。

当耶稣骑着驴进入耶路撒冷时,群众喊着说:「那将要来的我祖大卫之国是应当称颂的!」这些话令我们想起耶稣在传道之初所宣称的讯息:「日期满了,神的国近了。你们当悔改,信福音!」(马可福音1:15)

群众并不完全明白自己所说的话;他们以为耶稣会拯救他们脱离罗马的压制。然而,当时连他们自己也想象不到这个真理的深远意义:神的国近了;而它是以耶稣的姿态出现,祂坐在小孩子所骑的驴驹上,毫不起眼地进入大卫的圣城。

这些人不知道的是,这位君王有权力战胜远比罗马帝国更可怕的敌人,但祂所使用的方法,是敌人无法理解的;祂用爱和牺牲来战胜敌人。

这位万主之主的君王,愿意付出自己的生命作世人的赎价。
祷告

主耶稣,我们与群众一同兴高采烈地迎接祢进入耶路撒冷:「和散那!奉主名来的是应当称颂的!」主啊,求祢作我们的君王!阿们。.

Mark 11:12-14, 20-25  
March - 22

The disappointing fig tree

Peter . . . Said . . . "rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!" Mark 11:21

as Jesus and his disciples walked along toward Jersualem, they came across an unexpected surprise: a fig tree in full leaf. This was a surprise because it was too early in the year for figs. But where there was a fig tree in leaf, you could expect figs. So Jesus and the disciples went over to the tree to see if it had any fruit. It had none. What seemed at first to be a remarkable tree turned out to be a disappointment. So Jesus said to the tree: "may no one ever eat fruit from you again." and he walked away.

The next day, as they left Jersualem and passed by the same tree, the disciples were astonished to find the tree totally withered.

When Peter expressed his surprise about the tree, Jesus used the opportunity to teach two lessons. The first lesson was about failure. The empty tree serves as a warning that we cannot pretend to be spiritually alive, for we won't bear any fruit.

The second lesson is about faith. Jesus says, "have faith in God." we are to trust in him for all the life and strength we need in order to serve him. When we are rooted in Jesus through sincere prayer, our faith will bear fruit. Our faith in Christ will be strong enough to help move people to believe in Jesus and enter his kingdom. Through his strength in us, we'll show he's alive!
PRAYER

Lord, help us to have strong faith in you. Fill our lives with the kind of fruit that brings honor to you and blesses the people around us. In your name we pray. Amen.

马可福音   11:12-14, 2
March - 22

令人失望的无花果树

「彼得…说:『拉比,请看!你所咒诅的无花果树,已经枯干了。』」 可11:21

在耶稣和门徒进入耶路撒冷的途中,有一件意外的事情发生,就是他们发现了一棵长满叶子的无花果树。他们感到意外,因为当时距离无花果树结果的季节尚远。而一般来说,当无花果树长满叶子时,便自然结出果子。于是,耶稣和门徒上前察看那棵树,要看看它有没有结果子,但发现一个也没有。这棵树骤眼看来是多么的茂盛,却是没有结果的,实在叫人失望。于是,耶稣对那棵树说:「从今以后,永没有人吃你的果子。」说完便离去了。

翌日,当他们离开耶路撒冷经过这棵树时,门徒惊觉这棵树连根都枯干了。

当彼得对这棵树大感惊讶时,耶稣便藉这机会教导门徒两个功课。第一是关于失败的功课。这棵毫无果子的树是一个警惕,它要提醒我们,活泼的属灵生命是不可以佯装的,因为我们不可以把果子逼出来。

第二是关于信心的功课。耶稣说:「你们当信服神。」我们必须相信神会赐给我们所需的生命和力量来事奉祂,当我们借着恳切的祷告在耶稣里扎根时,我们的信心便会结出果子来。我们在基督里的信心便会坚固起来,以致能激励别人相信耶稣,进入祂的国。靠着祂在我们里面的能力,我们便可以证
祷告

主啊,求祢帮助我们对祢有坚固的信心。求祢叫我们的生命能结出荣耀祢的果子,又赐福给我们周遭的人。祷告奉祢的名求,阿们。.

Mark 11:15-19  
March - 23

Cluttered temple, cluttered lives

"is it not written: ‘my house will be called a house of prayer . . .'?" Mark 11:17

The temple was beautiful, built with the finest architectural skills of the day. It was also huge and took up a significant part of the old city of Jersualem. Built by king herod for the people, it was the center for the Jewish community.

When Jesus walked into this place on the day after his triumphal entry, he became angry. One reason for this was that the temple of the lord was meant to be a house of prayer, but it had been reduced to a market thruway. Because the temple was so large, people coming into Jersualem from the north side of the city found it more convenient to walk through the temple area than around it. As they came in, they also needed to have their money exchanged into temple currency and to buy animals for ritual sacrifices. So money changers and merchants set up their shops in the temple to cater to these people.

What upset Jesus was that with all this buying and selling, the temple was no longer a place of worship and prayer. It had become a place of convenience, a busy marketplace, and worship had been sidelined.

The same can happen easily in our own lives. Think about the busyness in your life. Are you staying focused on the God who loves you? Have you built a habit of prayer and worship to remain centered on God?
PRAYER

Lord, sometimes my life can feel more like a thruway than a place of worship and prayer. Please help me to stay centered on you as the lord of my life. In Jesus, amen.

马可福音   11:15-19
March - 23

杂乱的圣殿,杂乱的生命

「经上不是记着说『我的殿必称为……祷告的殿吗?』」 可11:17

这是个华丽的圣殿,是用昔日最精巧的建筑技术建成的,而且地方偌大宽阔,是耶路撒冷古城重要的一部分。它是希律王为百姓建造的,也是犹太人的社群活动中心。

可是,耶稣凯旋进入耶路撒冷的第二天,祂进入圣殿,竟勃然大怒。其中一个原因是,主的殿本该是祷告的殿,但却沦为市集的街道。由于圣殿是那么宽阔,由城北进入耶路撒冷的百姓发现,穿过圣殿比绕过圣殿更为方便。由于他们进来时,都需要把银钱兑换成圣殿所用的银钱,好能购买献祭所用的牲畜。于是,兑换银钱的人和商人便纷纷在圣殿开店经营,以满足这些百姓的需要。

令耶稣恼怒的是,这些买卖的活动,令圣殿不再成为敬拜和祷告的地方,而变成了一个与人方便而繁忙的市集,抹煞了敬拜的目的。

其实,我们的生命也很容易出现同样情况。试想一想,你的生活是何等忙碌,你有否把焦点集中在那位爱你的神身上?你有否培养祷告和敬拜的习惯,使自己能一直持守以神为中心的生活?
祷告

主啊,我的生命有时会更像一条街道,而不是一个敬拜和祷告的地方。求祢帮助我继续以祢为中心,让祢作我生命的主。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 11:15-19  
March - 24

A forgotten mission

"is it not written: ‘my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations'?" Mark 11:17

Another thing that made Jesus upset was that this place of worship was supposed to be "for all nations," but it was not serving the nations well at all. The section that had become a marketplace was known as the court of gentiles, the only place in the temple where people of non-Jewish descent were permitted to come and worship God. But with all the busyness of a major marketplace, how could anyone worship there? The temple authorities who allowed this traffick were showing little concern for gentile believers who came to Jersualem to worship God.

Jesus grieved the fact that these people whom the father loved couldn't worship here free of distractions. For Jesus, the temple symbolized the father's passion to connect with the nations of the world. But that wasn't happening. That mission had been forgotten.

Now that Jesus has died for us and risen from the dead, we who are Christians have become the temple of God, with the Holy Spirit living in us (1 cor. 3:16). So let's remember that we are now made holy and that God calls us to connect with the nations—for Jesus' sake.
PRAYER

Lord, rekindle in my heart a love for those who do not know you. I pray for friends, family, and neighbors who need to know the savior who gave his life for them. Amen.

马可福音   11:15-19
March - 24

一个被遗忘的使命

「经上不是记着说『我的殿必称为万国祷告的殿吗?』」 可11:17

昨天,我们知道耶稣发怒和洁净圣殿的原因之一,是这个祷告的殿已沦为街道和市集。

另一件令耶稣恼怒的原因,是这个敬拜的地方本该是为「万国」而设的,但它却没有好好地服侍万国。殿中被弄成市集的地方,本来被称为外邦人的院子,那是圣殿中唯一可以让非犹太裔人士内进和敬拜神的地方。然而,如今已沦为一个繁忙的市集,如何能让人敬拜神呢?那些负责管理圣殿的人,容许这里进行买卖活动,可见他们并不重视前来耶路撒冷敬拜神的外邦信徒。

耶稣感到悲伤的是,这些天父所爱的人,不能在这里专心地敬拜神。对耶稣来说,圣殿象征天父要与万国建立关系的爱。但事情并没有这样成就,这个使命已经被遗忘了。

如今,耶稣已经为我们死,而且已经从死里复活,我们这些基督徒已经成为神的殿,有圣灵居住在我们里面(哥林多前书3:16)。所以,让我们谨记,我们已经成为圣洁,而神亦呼召我们为着祂名的原故,与万国建立关系。
祷告

主啊,求祢重燃我内心对不认识祢的人的爱。我要为我的朋友、家人,及邻舍祷告,使他们能认识这位为他们舍命的救主。阿们。.

Mark 11:27-33  
March - 25

The credentials of Jesus

"by what authority are you doing these things?" they asked. Mark 11:28

The religious leaders began a string of attacks against Jesus. And they started by questioning his credentials. "by what authority are you doing these things?" the leaders asked. In other words, they were saying, "Jesus, who do you think you are?"

The truth is, Jesus had no official human credentials. He had little formal religious training and he had not been approved by an official religious authority.

Most religious traditions have a system of credentials to authorize leaders who are called into ministry to preach, give counsel, perform weddings, and so on. This was true in Jesus' day also.

In fact, if Jesus came on the scene today and began his ministry and gathered a huge crowd of followers, we'd probably raise the issue about his credentials as well.

But of course Jesus did have credentials. By asking the religious leaders what they thought of John's baptism, he was forcing them to acknowledge that John's ministry was from God. And it was John who commissioned Jesus when he baptized him. So Jesus' response showed the religious leaders that his credentials came from the highest authority—God—but they didn't want to admit it.

What do you think of Jesus' authority and credentials? Do you accept Jesus as the son of God, sent into the world by the father as our savior?
PRAYER

Lord, there are still many who question your authority today. Help us to live under your leadership and serve as faithful ambassadors of your truth, grace, and love. Amen.

马可福音   11:27-33
March - 25

耶稣的资历

〔他们〕问他说:「你仗着甚么权柄做这些事?」 可11:28

那些宗教领袖开始对耶稣进行一连串攻击,由质疑祂的资历起首。这些领袖问祂:「你仗着甚么权柄做这些事?」换言之,他们言下之意是:「耶稣,你以为自己是谁?」

说来耶稣并无正式的民间学历,祂只接受过少许正规的宗教训练,但却不获正式的宗教权威人士认可。

大多数宗教都设有资历架构系统,以授权有传道呼召的领袖去传道,提供辅导和主持婚礼等等,这个情况在耶稣时代亦然。

事实上,假如耶稣今日出现,开始祂的传道事工和招聚一大群跟随祂的人,我们也可能同样会质疑祂的资历。

耶稣当然有祂的资历,当祂问那些宗教领袖如何看待约翰的洗礼时,其实是要迫他们承认,约翰的传道事工是来自神的呼召,而约翰为耶稣施洗时,亦是约翰把传道的使命交托给耶稣的。所以,耶稣的反应是要向那些宗教领袖表明,祂的资历是来自最高的权柄 —— 神,但他们却不想承认这个事实。

你如何看耶稣的权柄和资历?你是否接受耶稣是神的儿子,祂是由父神差派到世上来作我们的救主?
祷告

主啊,今天仍有许多人质疑祢的权柄。求祢帮助我们活在祢的带领下,作祢的真理、恩典和爱的忠心使者。阿们。.

Mark 12:1-12  
March - 26

Persistent Love

"He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved" Mark 12:6

One of the most painful experiences in pastoral ministry is to walk with parents through the tragedy of losing a child. I have done that several times as a pastor, and each time my own faith and trust in God has been both challenged and deepened.

In our story today, Jesus gave a glimpse of what his own father would soon experience. It's a powerful, shocking story of depravity. And the religious leaders know Jesus is talking about them, because this story is about a vineyard, a picture often used to describe the nation of israel. As messenger after messenger in the story is rejected, they know Jesus is talking about prophets whom the israelites rejected throughout the years of their history. And when Jesus delivers the punch line about the owner's own son getting killed, the leaders also know Jesus is aware of their plans to kill him.

Despite the sadness of this story, it's really a message of God's persistent love. The father willingly goes through the pain of loss in order to bring life and hope into the world and our lives. Though his son is rejected, the end result is that "it is marvelous in our eyes."

You and I live because the father willingly sacrificed his own son. In a world that has in so many ways not acknowledged who Jesus is, we are called to be bearers of hope and life—no matter what the cost.
PRAYER

Father, thank you for loving the world so much that you gave us your one and only son, that we might not perish but have everlasting life. In Jesus' nameAmen.

马可福音   12:1-12
March - 26

此志不渝的爱

「园主还有一位是他的爱子,末后又打发他去。」 可12:6

在牧会的工作上,其中一种最痛苦的经验,是陪伴痛失儿女的父母,帮助他们度过这段悲痛的日子。作为牧者,我有数次这样的经验,而我对神的信心和信靠,每一次都会受到考验,然而也因此得到加深。

在我们今天所读的故事中,耶稣让我们一瞥祂的父亲即将经历的痛苦,这是一个刻划人性堕落的震撼和令人震惊的故事。从故事内容,那些宗教领袖知道耶稣所指的是他们,因为其中是有关一个葡萄园的,而葡萄园的景像,惯常用来描述以色列民。在故事中,前去葡萄园的仆人一个又一个被拒诸门外,他们知道耶稣是要说明以色列人在他们的历史上屡次抗拒先知。当耶稣喻意园主自己的儿子会被杀,这些领袖亦知道,耶稣已发觉到他们要设计杀害祂。

尽管这是一个可悲的故事,但它的讯息其实是关于神此志不渝的爱。天父愿意承受痛失爱子的惨痛,为要把生命和盼望带给世人。虽然祂的儿子被人抗拒,但最后却成就了「在我们眼中看为希奇」的事。

你和我得以活着,是因为天父甘愿牺牲祂的儿子。在一个多方面否认耶稣身分的世界,我们是蒙召去作传送盼望和生命的人——而且要不惜付上任何代价。
祷告

父啊,感谢祢爱世人,甚至将祢的独生子赐给我们,叫我们不至灭亡,反得永生。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 12:13-17  
March - 27

What Is God's?

"Give . . . To God what is God's" Mark 12:17

Two groups of enemies, the Pharisees and the Herodians, put aside their differences to focus an attack on Jesus. They both wanted Jesus dead, so they tried to stir up trouble by asking him a question about taxes: "is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"

If Jesus said yes, they knew he would disappoint his own people, who thought he had come to free them from Roman oppression. And for that they might turn against him. If Jesus said no, he would be defying the Roman rulers. The religious leaders could then turn him over to the authorities to be punished.

"But Jesus knew their hypocrisy." so he asked for a Roman coin and said, "give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."

What, then, was he saying belonged to Caesar? In that day, the tax for each person was a day's wages. And what belonged to God?

The answer to that is simple: everything!

Jesus acknowledged the authority of the Roman government, and he pointed out that God's authority was far higher. With this brilliant illustration, Jesus called the people to surrender their whole lives to God.

For us this means recognizing that our money, possessions, time, gifts, relationships—all things—belong to God and that we are to honor God in the way we use them.
PRAYER

Father, help me to honor those who are placed in authority over me. And, most of all, help me to honor you with the use of my time, talents, and treasures. In Jesus, amen.

马可福音   12:13-17
March - 27

甚么是属神的?

「神的物当归给神。」 可12:17

两班敌人 —— 法利赛人和希律党的人,都暂且放下他们的分歧,集中火力对付耶稣。他们都想把耶稣置诸死地,于是便试图挑起争端,问耶稣一条有关纳税的问题:「纳税给凯撒可以不可以?」

要是耶稣说可以,祂便会叫祂的百姓失望,因为百姓以为耶稣来,是要让他们得以脱离罗马政府的欺压。所以,这个回答可能会令他们起而攻击祂。然而,要是耶稣说不可以,便是蔑视罗马的掌权者。这样,那些宗教领袖便可以找着把柄,把祂交给在位的人处分。

「耶稣知道他们的假意」,于是向一个罗马人要了一个银钱,然后说:「凯撒的物当归给凯撒,神的物当归给神。」

然而,属凯撒的物,到底是甚么呢?昔日,每人所纳的税就等于一天的工资。那么,属神的物,又是甚么呢?

答案很简单:一切所有的!

耶稣承认罗马政府的权威,但又同时指出神的权威远远凌驾其上。耶稣借着这个无懈可击的说明,呼召人们把他们的生命全然奉献给神。

对我们来说,意思就是要承认我们的金钱、财物、时间、恩赐和关系 —— 所有一切 —— 都是属神的,我们要抱着尊敬神的态度来运用这一切。
祷告

父啊,求祢帮助我尊敬那些比我更有权力的人,而最重要的是,帮助我存着尊敬祢的态度来运用我的时间、才能和财富。奉耶稣之名,阿们。.

Mark 12:18-27  
March - 28

The Spirit Of The Sadducees

"Are you not in error because you do not know the scriptures or the power of God?" Mark 12:24

The religious leaders kept mounting their assault against Jesus. This time the attack came from the Sadducees. They were a wealthy, influential group who took care of the temple. One of their characteristics was that they did not believe in a resurrection from death.

They presented Jesus with a made-up story about a woman who loses husband after husband. And the question they tried to stump Jesus with was this: whose wife will she be when they all rise at the resurrection?

Jesus answered with a simple but direct question of his own: "are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God?"

Jesus explained that people will not be involved with marriage after the resurrection, and then he quoted from scripture to show that resurrection is real. But the more serious issue was that these leaders had set up a box around God, figuring there were some things he couldn't do. They tried to limit God by means of their own limited thinking.

In our world today the spirit of the Sadducees is still alive and well. All kinds of things are said about Christianity that are blatantly untrue. Thankfully, God has given us his word and his spirit to guide us. The living God of the Scriptures proved his love and his power for us when he raised his own son from the dead.
PRAYER

Lord, thank you for giving us all we need to withstand attacks to our faith today. Root us deeply in your word and spirit so that we may be your faithful witnesses. Amen.

马可福音   12:18-27
March - 28

撒都该人的心态

「你们所以错了,岂不是因为不明白圣经,不晓得神的大能吗?」 可12:24

宗教领袖对耶稣的攻击变本加厉,而这次的攻击,是来自撒都该人。他们是一群有财有势,负责管理会堂的人。他们的特点之一,是不相信死人复活。

他们向耶稣编造了一个故事,故事是关于一个妇人接二连三地失去她的丈夫,然后便用这个问题来刁难耶稣:「当复活的时候,她是哪一个的妻子呢?」

耶稣却还以一个简单而直接的问题:「你们所以错了,岂不是因为不明圣经,不晓得神的大能吗?」

耶稣继而解释说,人在复活之后便不会嫁娶,然后再引述圣经,说明复活是千真万确的事。可是,更严重的问题是,这些宗教领袖用了自己的思想去限制神,以为一定有一些事情是神办不到的。可以说,他们企图用自己狭隘的思想去限制神。

在我们今天的社会中,仍然不乏撒都该人的心态,他们公然地对基督教作出种种不真实的抨击。然而,感谢神,祂把祂的话语和圣灵赐给我们,藉此引导我们。当圣经中永活的神叫祂的爱子从死里复活时,便向我们证明了祂的爱和祂的能力。
祷告

主啊,感谢祢赐给我们一切所需的,叫我们能抵挡今日信仰所面对的攻击。求祢叫我们在祢的话语和圣灵里牢牢扎根,好叫我们能成为祢忠心的见证人。阿们。.

谢谢姊妹的分享,我找到一个每日箴言的链接:http://www.chinesetodays.org/ind ... y=11&language=s

诗篇   40:1-5
May - 11

行奇事的神

「耶和华我的神啊,你所行的奇事,…不可胜数」 诗40:5

数年前我们探访菲律宾,一对宣教士夫妇带我们到一个偏僻乡村,探望一个由他们带领信主的家庭。这个家庭有一对祖父母、一位三十七岁、患癌垂危的母亲,和五个儿女,都住在一处比容纳一辆汽车的车房还要小的地方,并且屋子里漆黑一片。

宣教士夫妇来到躺在军用帆布床上的母亲面前,他们读了一篇诗篇,与她一起祷告,然后开始唱「耶稣恩友」歌,我们也加入同唱,在我们唱歌时,我感受到我们正亲眼目睹戴维在诗篇40篇所说众多的奇事。在黑暗、贫困,和垂危的境况中,神提醒我们,祂的恩典与我们同在,实在出乎我们意料之外。

每一天,在世界每一个角落,耶和华神借着那些传扬祂的人,忙于行诸般的奇事。有时我们会怀疑,我们的努力、资源,和人力,究竟有没有任何作用,神便让我们看到其中一些奇事,来解答我们的疑问。

今天,神借着在世界各地教会事奉的人,和神的子民的祷告和恩赐,施行各样奇事,让我们一同感谢祂吧。

我们还感谢祂,因祂应许在主的事工上努力的人,他们的劳苦必不徒然。

祷告

父啊,祢用不同的方式让我们看见祢行的奇事,我们感谢祢。祢使用一些人在意想不到的地方来彰显祢的恩典,我们为他们感谢祢。奉耶稣的名祈求,阿们。.

132 123
发新话题