发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

美国跨洋一对一:正牌美国老师,正宗美国校园课程!

问:如何购买积分?什么是Paypal?可以用人民币购买吗?
答:瑞藤教育的基础积分购买可以通过两种方式:
1. 支付美元,用Paypal国际帐号或国际信用卡,这种方式对用户没有额外的费用。
2. 支付人民币,通过Alipay提供的支付宝进行,由于该服务对瑞藤有额外成本,所以收取一定的服务费。.

问:如何购买积分?什么是Paypal?可以用人民币购买吗?
答:瑞藤教育的基础积分购买可以通过两种方式:
1. 支付美元,用Paypal国际帐号或国际信用卡,这种方式对用户没有额外的费用。
2. 支付人民币,通过Alipay提供的支付宝进行,由于该服务对瑞藤有额外成本,所以收取一定的服务费。.

如何访问A+在线数字教材和学习系统?
在您订购教材后,瑞藤客服会在美国A+学习系统里产生您的帐户,并根据你的年级科目选定内容。完成后,瑞藤客户会将你的用户名和密码提供给你。
A+在线学习系统的入口地址:http://www.wba.aplusanywhere.com/ivyeducation
进入后,点击中间按钮 Browser Playback,输入用户名和密码,选择年级和科目,选择学习或检查进度, 点击Study进入学习模块、或Practice进入练习、Mastery为通达测试、Essay为评估模块。如果没有完成最低要求,则无法进入下一模块。.

瑞藤教育的家长们反映自己的孩子特别喜欢瑞藤美国认证老师的教学方式,还没到上课时间,孩子  老早就坐在电脑前,盼望着老师带领他们进入奇妙的知识之旅。家长想减轻学生负担,在期末考试期间延迟一下课程,可孩子不同意,似乎像是剥夺了他们的娱乐时间。学生非常喜欢老师的授课方式和轻松、自由的学习氛围。随着不断进步的成就感以及不断挑战自己的主动意识增强,学生们觉得可以从美国课堂中收获的,不仅仅是英语听力显著提高和口语的流畅交流,还有丰富的知识、开阔的视野、思想文化的碰撞,更重要的是价值感的认同、潜能的激发以及满腔的热情和愉悦。.

寒假瑞藤教育有什么活动吗?.

2014寒假英语兴趣班正式推出了!报名从速!
各位家长与同学,瑞藤教育的美国教师们经过精心设计,即日起正式推出2014年寒假英语兴趣班,共计五种课程、九个小班。所有课程均为8次90分钟的课,共计12小时。每个小班只招收三名学生已保证每个学生能获得老师足够的重视和互动时间。开课的美国认证教师都是瑞藤目前广受欢迎的教师们。他们的教育热情、对孩子的耐心和经验都会带领学生们进入一个令人难忘的英语世界。
如果您已经是瑞藤学生,您可进入课程预定区立即报名;如果您还不是我们的客户,您可以先注册后再选购,我们的客服人员会在您指定的时间和您联系以帮助您选定课程!
报名截止日期:2014年1月15日
以下是课程简介:
1、兴趣班1和2-科学:Planets and the Solar System 行星和太阳系  
(主讲教师:Nancy Fisher)
Come and take a tour of the Solar System. This course will describe each of the planets in our Solar System, explaining what is unique about each one. Special attention will be given to our sun and moon, as well as the moons of Jupiter and Saturn. We will learn about strange objects called comets and asteroids, and about mysterious places like the Asteroid Belt, the Kuiper Belt, and the Oort Cloud.
快来参加太阳系之旅。本课程将介绍在我们太阳系中的各个行星,解释它们的独特的一面。将重点讲解太阳和月亮,还有木星和土星的卫星。我们将学习彗星和小行星奇怪物体,以及一些神秘的地方,如小行星带,柯伊伯带和奥尔特云。.

助力成功!参加寒假班!.

将最纯正的美国中小学教育带给你!.

试试才知道什么是正宗.

寒假班报名中.

欢迎新加入的北京同学!.

只有纯正,没有超酷的网页
只有纯正,没有超眩的课程
给你的就是真的,正的服务!.

顶一下

顶!上了几个月的瑞藤,感觉非常好。瑞藤加油!.

谢谢家长表扬。.

欢迎新同学!.

寒假班上课啦!US Landmark获好评!.

Kyle老师对Leo学生的学期报告:
Leo's progression this year has been fantastic. I used to have to talk very slowly and repeat myself, but now we can have very good conversations with minimum repeats. I am very excited talking to leo about his Robot week long class. He is very passionate about his team and has shown me photos and a video of his robotics competition. I believe with another semester of classes Leo will be twice the english speaker he is now. He is a fast learner!!! I am looking forward to teaching leo in the future.
Kyle老师对Suky学生的学期报告:
Suky has been Progressing very well. Her problem words were understanding words that began with CH. She now can read these words almost all the time without asking me if she pronounced it correctly. She keeps improving every day. She is a delight to teach and makes me laugh every day. She is a great young girl and I look forward to continue to teaching Suky!
学习英语是一个循序渐进的过程,无论孩子的英语水平是美国幼儿园还是高中等级,只要长期和美国老师在一起享受这个过程,在这里收获会超出想象!.

热烈庆祝瑞藤教育寒假兴趣班海洋、地标、阅读、写作等已经开班!学生以及家长给予高度评价!
兴趣班开班以来反响很好,新报名的学生纷纷表示希望兴趣班结束之后,再参加常规班。在兴趣班学生的课堂体会中,英语基础不是很好的学生,觉得可以通过兴趣的吸引、视野的拓展,在无意识中提高英语的口语听力水平,不会有压力,进步效果明显;英语起点比较高的学生,深切地感受到了认证教师丰富的教学经验,可以帮助他们挖掘更深层次的思想,美国资讯的零距离接触,让他们思如泉涌,启示颇多。.

好多新老师上线了!.

Jenninfer Myers教育博士,有多年全球教学经验。快来体验一下这位有着甜美笑容的老师吧!.

马年大吉!.

现在注册有什么优惠吗?.

另每节课多长时间多少钱?.

恭喜寒假班圆满结束! 谢谢各位家长的大力支付和高度评价,以及对今年暑假班的建议和期待。.

回复 71楼瑞藤教育 的帖子

现在注册,奖励40积分,相当于40美元。排课成功后,会有充值送积分的优惠。每节课50分钟,30美元。.

欢迎各位加入!.

添加了一个可下载文件,是瑞藤学生的一些流程说明!.

大家可以下载1楼的学习流程说明.

请大家看看视频介绍和下载文件!.

有需要详细介绍的可下载文件。.

元宵节/情人节过得好吗?大家周末愉快!.

Monday, February 17
Washington's Birthday (Presidents Day) 2014.

谢谢家长鼓励!.

上课实况录像来了.

好几位老师的学生已经收满,请大家多看看新老师!.

欢迎入群!.

周末愉快!.

每天加油!.

来群里看看吧.

笑一笑

A joke

My favorite as a kid, and my kids’ favorite:

Lady sits down on a train. Man sitting next to her turns to her and says, “Lady, that is the ugliest baby I have ever seen. That baby looks in a mirror, it’s going to shatter. You oughta put a bag on that baby’s head. That baby is just ugly.”
The woman, horrified, stands up and shouts for the conductor. “Conductor, this man has insulted me.”
“I’m so sorry, ma’am,” the conductor replies. “What he did is totally unacceptable on this train. I will deal with him later, but for now, please come with me. We’ll give you a nice seat in the first-class carriage — and a banana for your monkey.”.

Old man comes into a restaurant, sits at his usual table, and orders the usual — matzoh ball soup.
The waiter sets it down in front of him, and stands back to watch him enjoy it. But the man just sits there.
“Is there something wrong?” the waiter asks.
“I can’t eat this soup,” the man replies.
“Is it too hot?” the waiter asks. “No.” “Too cold?” “No.” “Too salty?” “No.”
The waiter calls for the maitre d’, and for the chef, and each goes through the same routine: “Too hot?” “Too cold?” “No, no no.”
Finally the chief, at his wits end, says, “Sir, I will taste the soup myself. Where is the spoon?”
Says the old man: “A-ha!”.

Kids' jokes

Silly Puns

1. Why did the chicken cross the playground?  
  -To get to the other slide.
----------
2. What do you call a pig that knows karate?
  - A pork chop!
----------
3. Why do bees have sticky hair?  
  -Because they use honeycombs.
----------
4. Why was the man running around his bed?  
  -He wanted to catch up on his sleep.
----------
5. What does a robot frog say?  
  -Rib-bot. (Said in your best robot voice)
----------
6. Why is 6 afraid of 7?  
  -Because 7 8 9!
----------
7. What's black and white, black and white, black and white?
  -A penguin rolling down a hill!
----------
8. Why do cows wear bells?  
  -Because their horns don't work!
----------
9. What does a snail say when it's riding on a turtle's back?  
  -Weeeee!!
----------
10. How did the barber win the race?  
  -He knew a short cut..

好电影去看呐!

祝贺瑞藤学员Suky完成100节瑞藤课程!

支持ipad, iphone终端吗?.

发新话题