发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[外语] 初中英语 ( 牛津随堂讲义+语法梳理+基础阅读+拓展阅读+作文练习)

初中英语 ( 牛津随堂讲义+语法梳理+基础阅读+拓展阅读+作文练习)

1. 牛津随堂讲义:跟着学校教学走,但是又超出大多数学校教学的范畴。要求笔记讲明理解,例句会翻译。每日随堂复习和第二周笔头测验。课文内容学扎实才是重中之重。
2. 语法梳理。语法单项的练习和讲评。
3. 基础阅读包括完型和首字母。除了填空的答案,每个出现的重点词组都要求划出,掌握,集词。每月定期测试。
4. 作文有多层次的作文讲义,操练和每周作文创作及再创作过程。

目前的孩子都是名校的学生或者普通学校中对自己有要求的孩子,所以每节课的容量是很大的。回去要至少一个到一个半小时的复习和作业时间。(作业都回去完成)。如果想随便每周上上课,回去什么都不做的学生,不建议参加。

暑期班结束之后,很多上宝,华育,西南模,位育的同学反馈说,摸底考试的分数有了很大的提高。真高兴看到同学们的进步。
秋季班在开学第一周就开了。目前还有以下时段的空位。
周五: 晚6::0——8:00  初一班
周六:8:00——10:00    预初班
周六:12:45-2:45      2:50-4:50  初二班
周六:晚7:00-9:00    初一 小班
主要都是闵行区和徐汇区知名中学的学生,所以起点比较高,要求也相应比较严格。回去的作业量(口头加笔头)在一个半小时左右。所有上宝教龄在10年以上的老师都不会相信,周末补课,回去没作业,没复习,第二次没反馈,还能成绩提高的。神话总是听起来很美,但是现实告诉我们work hard, work smart. 两者不可或缺。

具体情况,请来电: 15021229032  or    18621838302
根据不同的学生情况,邴老师希望可以给出不同的建议,参加最最适合自己的班级。
(每天要备课和准备资料,没有很多时间上网,非常抱歉。还是烦请大家直接打电话给我。选择课程是一个双向的过程,我也许要最大限度先了解孩子的情况。谢谢。)
邴老师 上海外国语大学, 英语语言文学 学士学位。
有十余年的初中,高中英语教学经验。 在上宝中学建校后第二年加入,多年担任上宝中学英文教学,班主任,年级英语教研组长工作。
获得闵行区特色教师称号。所教的班级两度被评为全校的先进班级。年度闵行区优秀班级。
邴老师编写的20万字的英语初中作文三星辅导书于2006年7月发行。撰写的德育论文和学术教学论文也多次在区的教学刊物上刊登,并获奖。

1. 2008年初三1班有9位同学考入上海中学,进入示范性高中的比例高达90%。中考上宝第一,全闵行区第一。
2. 2010年所带两个毕业班考出了全闵行区英语第一和第三的好成绩。
3. 将近10年的周末补课经验,善于激励学生的自主学习。提供完善的知识点认知,复习,强化,反馈,应用过程。帮助孩子们享受学习的过程, 获得学业的进步。

地址: 闵行区 华林路 229弄 阳光神州苑内      
联系方式: 15021229032

[ 本帖最后由 邴老师初中英语 于 2012-10-14 10:55 编辑 ].

邴老师,我们有兴趣,但华林路不知道远不远.我们是住在徐家汇那里的.

回复 1楼邴老师初中英语 的帖子

邴老师,不知道星期日下午1点半或者2点左右预初的有班吗.

回复 1楼邴老师初中英语 的帖子

教学点在七星滑雪场附近。.

回复 3楼Breadon的妈妈 的帖子

目前预初只有周六早8:00。.

回复 5楼邴老师初中英语 的帖子

请问用的是什么教材?.

回复 6楼amy0202 的帖子

全都是自备教材。课文讲义+语法梳理+阅读(基础和拓展).

请问有没有小学的班,准备小升初的四年级。.

回复 8楼carolin 的帖子

不要意思,目前没有小学的班级。只有一位程度很好,学习非常认真的三年级同学在跟预初的班级。.

上传一份初一的教学讲义,给大家参考一下。

2012 09 08 7A U1
1. They prepared many i                   for the wedding to invite their relatives.
2. Dinosaurs lived e                   , so they were the rulers of the world at that time.
3. When you t                  to others, you should keep looking at the listener.
4.Could you please show me a                 pair of shoes on the shelf?
5. They have been d                      for centuries, so you can only be able to see their bones.
6. You can find more information in the b                    on the bookshelf.
7.His father works as an a                     for BMW.
8. Please write to me as s                      as possible.
9. He r                     his two feet, becuase the water of the river has r                            two feet.
10. The Great Wall was make of   b                     and     s                         
11.He has no  i                in maths, so he is not able to study it well.
12. My n                                          is Chinese.
13. China is an  a                           city.
14.  The pyramid is one of the seven w                     on the earth.
15.I feel like  g                 up early every morning, because it is good for me.
16. The victory of the Anti-Japanese War is a h                             event.
17. Many scientists came back to their n                              for their n           interest.
18. Let's talk about their v                   to Britain.
19.She spent 1 thousand hours p                    the Movie Festival and it became a big hit at last.
20. He is interested in t                       photos.
我已经收到了他的来信。(2) 2.如果你被邀请去他的生日派对,你就会得到一份邀请,是吗? 3. 我已经两年没有看到我的表兄弟门了。 4. 我们预备乘飞机去旅行吗? 5.让我们走吧,好吗?(一起去) 6. 允许我们走吧,好吗? 7.我准备从这个旅行社得到一些小册子。 8. 在旅行社(2) 9. 它要多少钱?(3) 10.火车比自行车要快得多。 11. 我必须感谢你因为帮助了我这么多。 12.他起身和我打招呼。 13. 我们每天早上升旗。 14. 水已经上涨了两英尺并且我抬起了我的两只脚。 15. 他举起他的右手并且提出了两个问题。 16. 带走;带来;随身带;去拿来 17.过去或者将来的某个时候;                        偶尔;有时;  一段时间    ;     好几次 18. 这是一个中心城市并且位于这个国家的中心。 19.国庆节将要来临并且我爱我的祖国。 20. 这是一个有很多古代建筑的地方。
1. invite  v.  invitation  n.  inviter  n.                                  invite sb to sp                         invite sb to do sth eg: a) They invited me to visit their factory.                        b) After his lecture, he invited questions.    c) Without an invitation, I would not attend the meeting.  
2. expense  n.   v.      expensive  adj.  eg: a) Educational expenses are going up all the time.                         b) Most children are educated at public expense.     c) My expenses are heavy now.  
3. talk   n.   v.      talkative   adj.                  talk with sb about sth                                 talk over = discuss eg: a) I am interested in the talk show.                                                 b) We have talked about it for hours.     c) I must have a talk with you.                                                 d) She is all talk and no action.

4. agent   n.         agency    n.  eg: a) His father is an agent for BMW and he is always busy in the agency.    b) Yeast is the raising agent in bread.  (催化剂)
5. soon.     adv.                                                                                         eg: a) How soon will you come back?  b) The room soon became crowded.                                                         c) My sister didn’t come as soon as I hoped.   d) Please get it done as soon as possible.                                                 e)We will meet each other again sooner or later.
f: As soon as I got home, the thief escaped.                                         g: Soon after he died, his son became ill.  h: The sooner, the better.                                                                 i: I would sooner go home. = I would rather go home.  j: We had no sooner set out than a storm came.  
6. raise     v.     n.  eg: a) Raise your hand , when you want to speak.                         b) I want to raised two questions.     c) The leader raised an army.                                 d) The Red Cross in China raised money but did not spend it on the poor.   e: It is hard for her to raise such a big family.                        f: Their discussion has raised great interest.   g: We want to raise our children to be decent men and women.  h: He went to ask for a raise.
7. ancient     adj.  eg: a) This book gives you a good idea of life in ancient Greece.                                        b) This is my ancient car.
8. history   n.    historic    adj.历史上著名(或重要)的;可名垂青史的  historical  adj.有关历史研究的,历史题材的 ; 历史学的 eg: a) This house has a strange history.                                                                        b) He is the oldest living person in history.  c) They were attracted by a curiosity to see the historic spot. d) This is a historic occasion.   9. interest   n.    v.                                                                 eg: a) I have no interest in the actor.  b) My two great interests in life are my son and teaching.  c) It is in your own interest to be honest. 符合。。。的利益                                d) His opinions are of no interest to me.  e) Geology interests me. = Geology makes me interested.  
10. wonder   n.  v.     wonderful   adj.                                                 eg: a) I wonder how he solved the problem.  b) There are seven wonders in the world and the Great Wall is one of them.  
11. another     adj.   pron.                                                                  eg: a) One man’s meat is another man’s poison.        
b) Tomorrow is another day.                                 c) I need another three minutes.  
12. tourist n.          tourism  un.                                  tour  n. v.  eg: a) She is on tour in Africa.                                                                 b) The tourists are touring Mexico this summer.     c) Tourism is playing a more and more important role in China.  
13. nation   n.   national    adj.                                                  nationality     n.  eg: a) China is a great nation.                                                 b) My nationality is British.  
14. visit   n.    v.         visitor    n.    eg: a) The school has to be visited from time to time by the officers.        b) I have no time to visit London Bridge.                                                         c) She will make a brief visit here.        d) Shall we pay your brother a visit this winter? = pay a visit to your brother.

初一拓展阅读的讲义

基础阅读和语法不是电子稿,只能上课给学生了。一下是初一拓展阅读的内容。

1. Anna Douglas was 72 years old when she started writing her newspaper column.She had been a school teacher before she retired(退休),but she needed to keep  36   .She was even willing to work without pay.She then offered her  37  with a business that helped other businesses find jobs for old people.Every day she  38   other old folks like her.By talking with them,she  39   two things.Old people had abilities that were not  40   . But old people also had some   41   .She found a new purpose for herself then.
Through the years,she   42   to write stories about people for national magazines.There was now a new  43   : Old people like herself.She began to write a newspaper column called“Sixty Plus”, which was about   44   old .She writes about the problems of old people,especially their problems with being  45   .
Anna Douglas uses her   46   ability to see the truth behind a problem.She understands  47   problems begin.For example,one of her   48   said that his grandchildren  49   the houses as soon as he came to visit.Mrs Douglas  50   some ways for him to understand his grandchildren.
“It's important to know  51   about your grandchildren's world,”says Mrs Douglas.“That means questioning and listening,and   52   is not what old people do best.Say good things to them and about them,”she continues.“Never try to   53   your grandchildren or other young people.Never   54   your opinion.Don't tell them what they should do.  55   ,they have been taught they should have respect for old people.The old should respect them as well.”

36.A.free         B.rich         C.powerful         D.busy
37.A.service      B.money        C.students         D.books
38.A.observed     B.met          C.comforted        D.answered
39.A.recognized   B.followed     C.enjoyed          D.demanded
40.A.studied      B.agreed       C.gave             D.used
41.A.mistakes     B.problems     C.questions        D.characters
42.A.had          B.ought        C.was              D.used
43.A.subject      B.life         C.way              D.plan
44.A.getting      B.respecting   C.employing        D.supporting
45.A.unknown     B.refused      C.misunderstood    D.discouraged
46.A.thinking    B.working      C.writing          D.leading
47.A.that        B.when         C.why              D.whether
48.A.visitors    B.readers      C.listeners        D.friends
49.A.got         B.entered      C.left             D.passed
50.A.invented    B.chose        C.suggested        D.imagined
51.A.everything  B.something    C.anything         D.nothing
52.A.listening   B.speaking     C.pleasing         D.advising
53.A.praise      B.scold        C.trouble          D.encourage
54.A.speak out   B.give up      C.get back         D.stick to
55.A.Commonly    B.Surprisingly C.Happily          D.Naturally.

初一作文讲义的内容

作文,讲明白只是一个开始,重要的是多借鉴,多实践,多总结。
中考的要求
1)使用正确的时态                       
2)使用恰当的词语                       
3)要有清晰的思路
4)要有不同的句子                       
5)要有一定的连接

连接词(框架)
        As we all know … ; It is known to all that…; It is commonly acknowledged that…
        After that,                         Later on, …                                        Last, …
       
连接词(过渡)
        what’s more,   in addition,  additionally, More importantly;                                 表示递进               
        in fact,  as a matter of fact, actually, particularly                                                    表示承接
        as a result,                                                     表示结果
        for example, in other words,                                                          表示列举
        on one hand…on the other hand,  compared with…                                          表示对比
        to one’s (great ) joy/ surprise  , sadly, hurriedly…; surprisingly;       表示反应

连接词(结尾)
        in my opinion, personally speaking, as far as I am concerned, As for me;                       表示想法
        anyway,  needless to say,                                                      表示强调
        generally speaking; in general;  in conclusion                                                        表示总结
        in a word, in short, in brief; on the whole;                                                       表示结论

Example Articles

Topic 1 Our Last Class Meeting ( things )

1.    Our Class Meeting was taken place last Sunday. We invited many teachers. We gave a lot of performances. Such as sing, dance. Our teacher gave photos to us. She spoke something. We said goodbye. We had a good time. We had a great day. We remember the day.

2.   Our class meeting was held last Sunday. We invited many teachers to our meeting. We gave a lot of performances, such as singing and dancing. Our class teacher spoke at the meeting. She also took a lot of photos of us. We had a good time. We will always remember the last class meeting.

3.  Our class meeting was held last Sunday. We invited many teachers to our meeting. First we gave a lot of performances, such as singing and dancing. Then our class teacher spoke at the meeting. What’s more, she also took a lot of photos of us. On the whole, we had a good time. Needless to say, we will always remember the last class meeting.
4.        Last week we had our class meeting. All our teachers joined us in the meeting. Our monitor first talked about our study and life at school and thanked the teachers for their kind help and good care. Then our class teacher made a speech. He hoped that we would keep studying hard. After that we gave each other presents.  We sang and danced together until late in the afternoon. We all had a wonderful time and agreed that it was really an unforgettable class meeting.

Topic 2  My… ( people )
1.  Mr Li teaches us geography. He is tall and thin. Though Mr Li is in his fifties, he is still very active. He likes travelling very much and often shows us the photos of many historical interests he took during his trips. He has a great knowledge in geography, and it makes his lessons very interesting. Most of us are fond of his lessons, because they let us know the world better. Besides, he is always friendly and kind to us all. In a word, Mr Lee is my favorite teacher.

Topic 3 The Great Wall ( place )
1. As we all know, the Great Wall is located in North China. It is 6,700 kilometers long and thus known as the “10,000-li Great Wall”.  The building of the wall went on for more than 2,000 years, from 700 BC to 1,400 AD. Thousands of people lost their lives while building it. As one of the seven wonders in the world, the Great Wall was used to protect the Chinese nation from the enemies in history.  It is our pride and shows the wisdom of the Chinese people.

Topic 4 Shanghai ( place )
1.        Thanks to the open-door policy, Shanghai is developing faster and faster. As a Shanghainese, my dream is to become a lovely citizen. I should neither talk loudly in public places nor cross the road when the traffic light is red. As we all know, Shanghai has won the bid to hold the 2010 World Expo. Needless to say, I will do everything possible to tell the world that Shanghainese are lovely.

Topic 5 My dream ( idea and thought )
1.        My dream is to be a woman president. Perhaps you’ll think that I must be mad, and being a woman president in China is even more difficult than flying into the sky without wings. However, I want to say it is just a big ambition. I have a dream to be a woman president because I want to show that a woman can do the things that a man can do. No matter whether my dream will come true or not, I will try my best to do everything because nothing is impossible.
1.        No matter what you do, I will be on your side. = I will support you.
2.        No matter where you go, I will follow you.
3.        No matter how difficult the task is, I will never give up..

发新话题