一个感动人的真实故事!

梦想与现实,看似那么遥远,但机会来临,却又是触手可及。
lz的孩子已跨进成功之门,期待lz继续记录儿子走向成功未来的点点滴滴.

厉害呀!down下来给孩子欣赏欣赏~, 相信榜样的作用是无限的。

谢谢lz的分享!.

回复 234楼target 的帖子

Google翻译成的中文实在难以理解,还不如翻成英语。在这里分享一下英文版的,

Modememo
The title means Modememo memory of the history of modem. Modem, modulator - demodulator, is one of the most important equipment in the computer world at the end of the twentieth century and early twenty-first century. Its popularity allows hundreds of millions of people to access the Internet . Via the modem, the information becomes very easy to get, but at the same time more difficult to categorize and store . That variety has started to affect all our lives , should we be welcome? Or regret?  This clash within the more traditional workings will destroy them or make their lives again ?

Using samples created by modems and computers , I tried to create a dialogue between these three electronic sounds and strings . I organize the strings of a far pleased "classic" in connection with my subject , to make them fight , mingle, and meet to consider when moving.

With the development of technology , the modems are disappearing before our eyes . These sounds of modem that we know well , no longer remain in the memories of the next generation. However, techniques are continually evolving, this debate is eternal ....

回复 238楼target 的帖子

孩子拿着我准备的U盘自己去欣赏作品,他告诉我们音乐中时有打电话玩游戏。读罢上面那段作品说明,顿觉孩子说得没错--Modem拨号上网玩游戏,哈~

至于作品说明的英文版,我只是把法语中的乱码去掉,google一下,再把有问题的地方,自己动手改改。供参考。

[ 本帖最后由 秋果 于 2012-6-14 14:06 编辑 ].

真是好孩子,相信LZ看了Pollutec工作手记后,会很欣慰。孩子长大了,并有一种超越的潜能。融入跨文化的展会,参与其中的交流和谈判,更具挑战,更能锻炼自我。.

发新话题