好评.

谢谢,谢谢,Lz真是大好人.真急需要的..

LZ真好,有心人.

好文章,谢谢.

好评.

小学英语阅读100篇文本(1-12)

只找到了以下12篇,大家一起找吧,这是12篇可是我一篇一篇复制粘贴的哦.

Chapter 1 Poor Man
Look at this man. What is he doing? He’s carrying a very big box. The box is full of big apples. He wants to put it on the back of his bike and take it home. Can he do that? No, I don’t think so. Why not? Because the box is too full and too heavy. Look! What’s wrong? He drops the box. Poor man!

看这位男士. 他在干什么? 他在搬运一个非常大的箱子. 这个箱子装满了大大的苹果. 他想将这箱苹果放在他的单车后面带回家. 他能做得到吗?不,我认为不行.为什么不?因为箱子太满太沉了. 瞧!发生什么事儿了?箱子掉下来了不是.多可怜啊!

Chapter 2 Kate
Kate is a new student. She is twelve. She is from America. She can speak English very well and she can speak a little Chines. She is in Nanjing. Her parents are doctors. Kate is studying in a school near her home. She has classes from Monday to Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays, she often plays games with her Chinese friends. She loves China and her Chinese friends.

凯特是位新来的学生. 她12岁. 来自美国. 她能说很棒的英语并且还会说一点点汉语. 她在南京. 她的父母都是医生. 凯特在一所离她家很近的学校读书. 周一到周五她都有课. 星期六和星期天,她常常和她的中国朋友一起玩. 她爱中国,也爱她的中国朋友。

Chapter 3 Can you find Bob?
Hello, Betty. Please meet Bob at the station at nine o’clock tomorrow morning. Go to the big clock. Carry a green bag and wear a white hat.
   He’s not very tall but quite fat. He has short black hair and brown eyes. He also has glasses. He likes wearing blue trousers and a red sweater. Can you find him, Betty?
   嘿, 贝蒂. 请你明天早上九点钟到车站去见鲍勃.到大钟那儿,背个绿色的包和戴顶白色的帽子。
   他不算太高但很胖.他短黑头发棕色眼睛.他还戴眼镜.他喜欢穿蓝色的裤子和一件红色的毛衣.

Chapter 4 My room
This is m room. Near the window there is a desk. I  often do my homework at it. You can see some books, some flowers in a vase,  a ruler and a pen. On the wall near the desk there is a picture of a cat. There is a clock above the end of my bed. I usually put my football under my bed. Of course there is a chair in front of the desk. I sit there and I can see the trees and roads outside.

这是我的房间。在窗户附近有张书桌. 我常常在那儿做作业. 你能看到一些书,一些花放在花瓶里,一把尺子和一支钢笔. 在墙附近的床上有一张猫的照片. 在床尾上方有个钟. 我经常把足球放在我的床低下. 当然在书桌的前面有张椅子. 坐在那里我可以看到外面的树木和道路。

Chapter 5 What are they doing?
The White family is at home. Mrs White is in the kitchen. She is cooking. Mr White is sitting in a chair and reading the newspaper. Tom and his friend Dick are cleaning the bicycle. Jane and her friend Mary are in Jane’s bedroom. They are listening to a tape.

怀特家的所有人都在家。 怀特太太在厨房. 她在做饭。 怀特先生坐在椅子上看报纸。汤姆和他的朋友迪克在洗单车。 简和她的朋友玛丽在简的卧室. 她们在听录音。

Chapter 6 My family
I am Tom. I’m eleven years old. I live near the school. I go to school every day. In my family there are three people. My father, my mother and I . My father is a bus-driver. He is friendly. He has a lot of friends. My mother is a teacher. She works at my school. She does housework every day. I love them.

我叫汤姆。 我十一岁。 我住在学校附近。 我每天上学。我生活在一个三口之家——我爸爸,我妈妈和我。我爸爸是个大巴司机。 他为人和蔼。他有很多朋友。 我妈妈是为教师,她在我的学校工作。她每天都会做家务。我爱他们。

Chapter 7 An outing
Father: Today is Sunday. Tom, I would like to take you to the park.
Lucy: Can I come, too?
Father: Oh no, you must look after your sister. And your mother is   at work.
Lucy: I can take my sister to the park, too. She can play games with other children.
Father: OK. Go to your bedroom and put on your new dress in the box.
Lucy: OK.
Father: It’s about nine o’clock. Let’s go.
Lucy and Tom: All right. Let’s go.

爸爸: 今天是星期天. 汤姆, 我带你去公园玩去.
路希: 我也来行吗?
爸爸: 哦不行, 你必须照顾你的妹妹. 你妈还在工作呢.
路希: 我可以把我的妹妹也带上。她可以和其他小朋友玩.
爸爸:  那好吧. 到你的卧室去穿上放在箱子里的新衣服。
路希: 好的。
爸爸: 差不多9点了。咱们走吧.
路希和汤姆: 好的.咱们走.

Chapter 8 Our class
This is a picture of our class. There are fifty students in our class. You can see twenty-five boys and twenty-five girls. There is an American student in our class. Her name is Mary. Her English is very good. We all like her. She likes eating bread and cakes. She likes drinking milk and orange juice. We like eating rice and drinking tea. We are very happy together.

这是一张我们班的照片. 我们班五十个学生。 你能看见二十五个男孩和二十五个女孩. 我们班有一个美国学生.她的名字叫玛丽. 她的英语非常棒.我们都喜欢她. 她喜欢吃面包和蛋糕. 她喜欢喝牛奶和橙汁. 我们喜欢吃米饭和喝茶. 我们相处得非常开心。

Chapter 9 Never late
In the morning I get up at six. I wash my face and put on my clothes. Then I eat my breakfast with my family at six thirty. At six forty I go to school by bike. I am never late, but Tom is sometimes late and Mary is always late. They often run to school.

早上我六点钟起床。 我洗脸并穿好衣服。然后在六点三十分我和我的家人吃早餐。六点四十分我骑自行车上学。我从不迟到,但是汤姆有时会迟到。而玛丽则总是迟到。他们常常跑着回学校的。

《小学英语阅读100篇》-10
This is a classroom. You can see some girls, a boy and  a teacher in it. The boy is Tom. He has golden hair and blue eyes. He is from America. He is a new pupil. The girls are Chinese. They can speak a little English. They are talking with Tom in English. Miss Li is writing something on the blackboard.

这是一个教室。你能看到一些女孩,一个男孩和一个老师在里面。这个男孩叫汤姆。他又一头金发和一双蓝色的眼睛。他来自美国。 他是位新学生。 女孩子们都是中国人。 她们会说一点英语。他们在用英语和汤姆交谈。李老师在黑板上写着些什么。

《小学英语阅读100篇》 -11
It’s Sunday tomorrow. We are going to watch a football match. It’s between a Janpanese team and a Chinese team. The football match is going to be at four o’clock in the afternoon. Our teachers Mr Li and Mr Wang are going to watch the football match with us. We are going there by bike. We think we can come back at about six in the evening.

明天是星期天。我们准备去看一场足球赛。比赛在日本和中国之间进行。比赛将在下午四点钟开始。我们的老师李先生和王先生将和我们一起观看比赛。我们会骑自行车前往。我们想大概晚上六点钟就可以回来了。

Chapter 12 My parents
My parents work in a shoe factory. They get up at five thirty. They first get breakfast ready. Then they go to work by bus. They work there from eight to five. They come home at about six and prepare supper for us. Mother washes clothes in the evening. Father often makes toys for us. They are busy all day.

我的父母在一家鞋厂工作。他们早上五点三十分起床。他们首先准备早餐。然后他们就坐公车上班了。他们从早上八点工作到下午五点。他们大概六点回家并给我们准备晚餐。妈妈晚上洗衣服。爸爸常常为我们做些玩具。他们整天都忙碌着。.

谢谢 苏珊,谢谢 景妈 .

回复 63#景妈 的帖子

谢谢苏珊 ,谢谢景妈 。景妈哪里找的文字,我们一起找呀.

回复 1#苏珊 的帖子

回复 63#景妈 的帖子

回复 1#苏珊 的帖子

太及时了 谢谢  单位的机器也许不行,回家一下就OK了,儿子刚听了,也说这个东东好呢  辛苦了!再次

[ 本帖最后由 霄霄妈咪 于 2009-2-20 19:57 编辑 ].

回复 65#霄霄妈咪 的帖子

忘了是什么网,那个网上只有这么多文字了,被我全复制过来了.

回复 69#景妈 的帖子

我看到当当上有书卖,可暂时缺货。.

下载了,非常感谢.

回复 52#苏珊 的帖子

给好评了,这么幸苦是要多谢的。.

谢谢LZ.

谢谢,您的每个帖子后我都给了好评.

看到书店有卖的。可惜没有磁带卖了。.

谢谢,已下载.

Thank you!.

苏珊, 景妈   .

谢谢了,已下载.

先标记下,太感谢了。.

已下载,谢谢两位妈妈.

引用:
原帖由 苏珊 于 2009-2-20 15:50 发表
我试过了,拍下来英文字母太小,看不清楚,想不出怎么办?真抱歉!
谢谢LZ有心了 .

谢谢!.

引用:
原帖由 苏珊 于 2009-2-20 09:14 发表
在网上找到不少自己喜欢的资料,非常感谢,所以今天也拿出昨天刚买的资料分享给大家!
谢谢。.

再次感谢!下载完了。.

不过我怎么解压缩时,也说缺少文件呢?几个部分都是这样,不知是什么问题?.

全部下载了,多谢楼主,您辛苦啦! .

谢谢 苏珊,谢谢 景妈.

下好了,可是不会弄
先顶一下,回去请教老公.

谢谢楼主分享,都下了且能打开。.

谢谢!收藏了!!.

谁能告诉我,这个几年级孩子用的?.

谢了

正用得着。谢谢!.

热心MM

十分感谢. .

谢谢!.

下载了.

非常感谢,辛苦了!.

很感谢。解压问题大家要每部分先解压第一个文件,提示需要下一个文件时用浏览按钮输入下一个文件(按从part01-part08的顺序,别忘了每次得按确定哦).

很感谢。解压问题大家要每部分先解压第一个文件,提示需要下一个文件时用浏览按钮输入下一个文件(按从part01-part08的顺序,别忘了每次得按确定哦).

发新话题