[外语] 【瑾林语数英】准高三必看

【瑾林语数英】准高三必看

【准高三必看】2016高考英语全国卷阅读理解真题(含详细答案解析)
作为准高三的学生,对当年试卷的分析可以帮你提前认识高考、对高考题目做到心中有数,从而为来年的高考做好必要的准备,正所谓“知己知彼,百战不殆。
2016年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试新课标I卷
第二部分    阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节      (共15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出最佳选项。并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
You probably know who Marie Curie was, but you may not have heard of Rachel Carson. Of the outstanding ladies listed below, who do you think was the most important woman of the past 100 years?
Jane Addams (1860-1935)
Anyone who has ever been helped by a social worker has Jane Addams to thank. Addams helped the poor and worked for peace. She encouraged a sense of community (社区) by creating shelters and promoting education and services for people in need. In 1931, Addams became the first American woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize.
Rachel Carson (1907-1964)
If it weren’t for Rachel Carson, the environmental movement might not exist today. Her popular 1962 book Silent Spring raised awareness of the dangers of pollution and the harmful effects of chemicals on humans and on the world’s lakes and oceans.
Sandra Day O’Connor (1930-present)
When Sandra Day O’Connor finished third in her class at Stanford Law School, in 1952, she could not find work at a law firm because she was a woman. She became an Arizona state senator (参议员) and, in 1981, the first woman to join the U.S. Supreme Court. O’Connor gave the deciding vote in many important cases during her 24 years on the top court.
Rosa Parks (1913-2005)
On December 1. 1995, in Montgomery, Alabama, Rosa Parks would not give up her seat on a bus to a white passenger. Her simple act landed Parks in prison. But it also set off the Montgomery bus boycott. It lasted for more than a year, and kicked off the civil-rights movement. “The only tired I was, was tired of giving in,” said Parks.
21. What is Jane Addams noted for in history?
A. Her social work.
B. Her teaching skills.
C. Her efforts to win a prize.
D. Her community background.
22. What was the reason for O’Connor’s being rejected by the law firm?
A. Her lack of proper training in law.
B. Her little work experience in court.
C. The discrimination against women.
D. The poor financial conditions.
23. Who made a great contribution to the civil-rights movement in the U.S.?
A. Jane Addams.                                    
B. Rachel Carson.
C. Sandra Day O’Connor                        
D. Rosa Parks.
24. What can we infer about the women mentioned in the text?
A. They are highly educated.                  
B. They are truly creative.
C. They are pioneers.                             
D. They are peace-lovers.
21.【解析】A
信息概括题。根据第二段 “…a social worker” 可明显得出答案,故A正确。
22.【解析】C
细节题。根据第四段 “She could not find work at a law firm because she was a woman.” 可知,原因在于对女性的歧视,故C正确。
23.【解析】D
细节题。根据第五段 “…kicked off the civil-rights movement” 可知,Rosa Park推动了民权运动,故D正确。
24.【解析】C
推理判断题。根据第二段最后一句 “Addams became the first American woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize”;第三段第一句 “If it weren’t for Rachel Carson, the environment movement might not exist today”;第四段第二句 “… the first woman to join the U.S Supreme Court”;最后一段第三句 “… kicked off the civil-rights movement”,可知,四位女性都是历史上的先锋,故C正确。
B
Grandparents Answer a Call
As a third-generation native of Brownsville, Texas, Mildred Garza never planned to move away. Even when her daughter and her son asked her to move to San Antonio to help with their children, she politely refused. Only after a year of friendly discussion did Ms. Garza finally say yes. That was four years ago. Today all three generations regard the move a success, giving them a closer relationship than they would have had in separate cities.

No statistics show the
number of grandparents like Garza who are moving closer to their children and grandchildren. Yet there is evidence suggesting that the trend is growing. Even President Obama’s mother-in-law, Marian Robinson, has agreed to leave Chicago and move into the White House to help care for her granddaughters. According to a study, grandparents.com, 83 percent of the people said Mrs. Robinson’s decision will influence grandparents in the American family. Two-thirds believe more families will follow the example of Obama’s family.

“In the 1960s we were all a little wild and couldn’t get away from home far enough, fast enough to prove we could do it on our own,” says Christiane Crosby, publisher of Graza magazine for grandparents. “We now realize how important family is and how important to be near them, especially when you’re raising children.”

Moving is not for everyone. Although every grandparent wants to be with his or her grandchildren and is willing to make sacrifices, but sometimes it is wiser to say no and visit frequently instead. Having your grandchildren far away is hard, especially knowing your adult child is struggling but giving up the life you know may be harder.

25.  Why was Garza’s move a success?
A. It strengthened her family ties.
B. It improved her living conditions.
C. It enabled her to make more friends.
D. It helped her know more places.

26. What was the reaction of the public to Mrs. Robinson’s decision?
A. 17% expressed their support for it.
B. Few people responded sympathetically.
C. 32% believed it had a bad influence.
D. The majority suggested it was a trend.

27. What did Crosby say about people in the 1960s?
A. They were unsure of themselves.
B. They were eager to raise more children.
C. They wanted to live away from their parents.
D. They had little experiences for their grandparents.

28. What does the author suggest the grandparents do in the last paragraph?
A. Make the decisions in the best interest of their own.
B. Ask their children to pay more visits to them.
C. Sacrifice for their struggling children.
D. Get to know themselves better.

25.【解析】A
细节题。定位首段末句由“Today all three generations regard the move a success, giving them a closer relationship than they would have had in separate cities”可知答案。
26.【解析】D
细节题。定位第二段,由“83 percent of the people said Mrs. Robinson’s decision will influence grandparents in the American family. ”可知,约83%的人认为Mrs. Robinson的决定会影响美国的很多祖父母,说明不是17%而是83%的人支持,排除A;B选项文中未提及;83%的人支持,说明认为有很坏影响的人占的比例不可能超过17%;D选项符合文意。
27.【解析】C
推断题。由第三段首句“In the 1960s we were all a little wild and couldn’t get away from home far enough, fast enough to prove we could do it on our own”可推断20世纪60年代的时候,人们想要离开家去证明自己的能力但现实并不允许,心里其实是想离开家的,C选项正确。
28.【解析】A
推断题。由最后一段“but sometimes it is wiser to say no and visit frequently instead. Having your grandchildren far away is hard, especially knowing your adult child is struggling but giving up the life you know may be harder”可知有时候对祖父母来说,和孩子孙子们住在一起并非就是好的选择,反而不住在一起而是频繁去探访子孙会更好,因为这样就不需要改变祖父母自己熟知的生活方式,由此可推测出作者的建议祖父母是否搬去和子孙一起住最好从祖父母的需求出发,选择A。
C
I am Peter Hodes, a volunteer stem cell courier. Since March 2012, I’ve done 89 trips – of those, 51 have been abroad, I have 42 hours to carry stem cells(干细胞) in my little box because I’ve got two ice packs and that’s how long they last. In all, from the time the stem cells are harvested from a donor(捐献者) to the time they can be implanted in the patient, we’ve got 72 hours at most. So I am always conscious of time.                           
I had one trip last year where I was caught by a hurricane in America. I picked up the stem cells in Providence, Rhode Island, and was meant to fly to Washington then back to London. But when I arrived at the check - in desk at Providence, the lady on the desk said: “well, I’m really sorry, I’ve got some bad news for you - there are no flights from Washington.” So I took my box and put it on the desk and I said: “In this box are some stem cells that are urgently needed for a patient - please, please, you’ve got to get me back to the United Kingdom.” She just dropped everything. She arranged for a flight on a small plane to be held for me, re-routed(改道) me through Newark and got me back to the UK even earlier than originally scheduled.   
For this courier job, you’re consciously aware that in that box you’ve got something that is potentially going to save somebody’s life.
29. Which of the following can replace the underlined word “courier” in Paragraph 1?
A. provider                                
B. delivery man
C. collector                              
D. medical doctor
30. Why does Peter have to complete his trip within 42 hours?
A. He cannot stay away from his job too long.
B. The donor can only wait for that long.
C. The operation needs that much time.
D. The ice won’t last any longer.
31. Which fight did the woman put Peter on first?
A. To London.                           
B. To Newark.
C. To Providence.                           
D. To Washington.
29.【解析】B
词义猜测题。根据第一段第二行 carry stem cells 可知,作者是运送细胞的人,所以选择B选项,delivery man。
30.【解析】D
细节题。从第一段第三行“because I’ve got two ice packs and that’s how long they last. ”可以知道选择D选项,“the ice won’t last any longer.”
31.【解析】B
细节题。由原文第三段倒数第二行“re-routed me through Newark”可知,答案选B。
D
The meaning of silence carries among culture groups. Silence may be thoughtful, or they may be empty when a person has nothing to say. A silence in a conversation may also show stubbornness, uneasiness, or, worry. Silence may be viewed by some cultural groups as extremely uncomfortable; therefore attempts may be made to fill every gap(间隙) with conversation. Persons in other cultural groups value silence and view it as necessary for understanding a person’s needs.
Many Native Americans value silence and feel it is a basic part of communicating among people, just as some traditional Chinese and Thai persons do. Therefore, when a person from one of these cultures is speaking and suddenly stops, what may be implied(暗示) is that the person wants the listener to consider what has been said before continuing. In these cultures, silence is a call for reflection.
Other cultures may use silence in other ways, particularly when dealing with conflicts among people or in relationships of people with different amounts of power. For example, Russian, French, and Spanish persons may use silence to show agreement between parties about the topic under discussion. However, Mexicans may use silence when instructions are given by a person in authority rather than be rude to that person by arguing with him or her. In still another use, persons in Asian cultures may view silence as a sign of respect, particularly to an elder or a person in authority, persons in Asian culture may view silence as a sign of respect, particularly to an elder or a person in authority.
Nurses and other care-givers need to be aware of the possible meanings of silence when they come across the personal anxiety their patients may be experiencing. Nurses should recognize their own personal and cultural construction of silence so that a patient’s silence is not interrupted too early or allowed to go on unnecessarily. A nurse who understands the healing(治愈) value of silence can use this understanding to assist in the care of patients from their own and from other cultures.
32. What does the author say about silence in conversations?
A. It implies anger.
B. It promotes friendship.
C. It is culture-specific
D. It is content-based
33. Which of the following people might consider silence as a call for careful thought?
A. The Chinese.                              
B. The French.
C. The Mexicans.                             
D. The Russians.

34. What does the author advise nurses to do about silence?
A. Let it continue as the patient pleases.
B. Break it while treating patients.
C. Evaluate its harm to patients.
D. Make use of its healing effects.

35. What may be the best title for the text?
A. Sound and Silence
B. What it means to be silent
C. Silence to Native Americans
D. Speech Is Silver; Silence Is Gold

32.【解析】C
推测题。原文定位第一段, 可以得知A选项不全面,沉默不只代表一个意思;同理,可排除B选项;此段反复强调“Silence may be viewed by some cultural groups…”,“ Persons in other cultural groups value…” 可得知,沉默在不同文化中的意义是不同的,而不是根据对话内容变化的,由此可以排出D,得出正确答案C。
33.【解析】A
细节题。题干的意思是“在哪国人的文化中,沉默代表要求对方仔细考虑?”定位第二段“ Therefore…person wants the listener to consider what has been said before continuing.” 中文意思为,在中国和泰国文化中,silence代表说话人想在继续会话之前让倾听者考虑他说过的话。所以可以得出答案A。
34.【解析】D
细节题。对应文章最后一段。答案可以在段落主题句中可以分析出来—第一句和最后一句。尤其是最后一句“ A nurse who understands the healing(治愈) value of silence can use this understanding to assist in the care of patients…”作者认为,了解沉默的治愈价值有助于更好地照顾病人。所以,是建议护士利用沉默的治愈价值的。而A,B选项出现在第2句so that后面的部分。用了否定词not,是作者所不建议的。C选项在文中并未提及。
35.【解析】B
主旨题。文章为总分的结构,可从第一段入手。定位文章第一句 “The meaning of silence caries among culture groups.” 即可得知全篇都在讲沉默代表的意义,不同的文化意义不同。文中并没提到声音与沉默的关系,所以不选A;文章讲了不同国家沉默代表的意义,不局限于Native Americans,排除C;而D 选项是一句谚语,“说话是银,沉默是金”,文章并没有对比两者的重要性。因此只能选B。

第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。

Secret codes (密码) keep messages private. Bank, companies, and government agencies use secret code in doing business, especially when information is sent by computer.

People have used secret codes for thousands of years.   36   Code breaking never lags (落后) behind code making. The science of decoding and reading coded messages is called cryptography.

There are three main types of cryptography.   37   For example, the first letters are “My elephant eats too many eels” spell out the hidden message “Meet me.”

38   You might represent each letter with a number, for example, let’s number the letters of the alphabet, in order, from 1 to 26. If we substitute a number for each letter, the message “Meet me” would read “1 3 5 20 13 5”.

A code uses symbols to replace words, phrases, or sentences. To read the message of a real code, you must have a code book.   39   For example, “bridge” might stand for “meet” and “out” might stand for “me”. The message “bridge out” would actually mean “Meet me”.   40   However, it is also hard to keep a code book secret for long. So codes must be changed frequently.
A.    It is very hard to break a code without a code book.
B.    In any language, some letters are used more than others.
C.    Only people who know the keyword can read the message.
D.    As long as there have been codes, people have tried to break them.
E.    You can hide a message by having the first letters of each word spell it out.
F.    With a code book, you might write down words that would stand for other words.
G.   Another way to hide a message is to use symbols to stand for specific letters of the alphabet.

36.【解析】D
本题考察是逻辑关系,根据下一句“code breaking never lags behind code making”可知上一句是只要出现密码,就会有人去解码,故选D。
37.【解析】E
本题考察是句子之间的例证关系,从后面文章的举例中“For example, the first letters are ‘My elephant eats too many eels’ spell out the hidden message ‘Meet me.’ ”那么前一句应该是对例子的概括,即我们可以知道是运用每个单词的首字母来组成密码,E选项正确
38.【解析】G
本题考察是文章的篇章结构,前一段是讲到了第一种方法,根据篇章结构,下一段应该是讲述第二种设置密码的方法,而根据该段的例子,即字母表中字母排列顺序转化成为数字信息,所以这里关键词是another way 还有alphabet,故选G。
39.【解析】F
本题考察的是逻辑关系,从上一句“To read the message of a real code, you must have a code book ”你需要借用解码书来找出密码单词所对应真正意思,F选项表示你应该找出解码书中密码所代表的词语,故F正确。
40.【解析】A
本题考察的是关键词以及转折关系,根据下一句出现“it is also hard to keep a code book secret for long, ” 这里出现了also hard,所以上一句关键词为hard;另外however表示转折关系,证明上一句与下一句表达的意思相反,即上一句应该没有解密书,是很难去完成解密工作,故A正确。
联系我们
课程热线15021913728  021-60498138
上海高中地理群:486989039
上海高中生物群488285007
上海高中语数外群486594968
微信公众号fcdl2006课程君微信小号fcxx2006

发新话题