查看完整版本: 想像的翅膀

finnair_hl_2004 2013-6-27 02:56

想像的翅膀

今天在儿子学校的校刊上看到这样一篇报道:他们学校幼儿园班级小朋友们搞得一个活动,叫做:What if. 大家分享一下:
The students in Ms. Coles’ and Mr. Williams’ Kindergarten class have been working on
personal voice in their daily writing. Several times a week the SK’s write a what if journal to
encourage opinion, humour and reflection in their writing. We are so incredibly proud of how
much they have grown over this school year. They are all beautiful writers already. Here are a
few of our favourite excerpts:

[color=Red]You could fly.[/color] “I would be a traffic light for the helicopters.” – Garsha

[color=#ff0000]You were a butterfly.[/color] “I would have sparkly and pretty wings. I will fly in the sky. I will be as high as the sun.” –Olga

[color=#ff0000]It was always night time[/color]. “I would keep slipping on my toys.” – Sasha

[color=#ff0000]You were invisible[/color]. “I would bump into so many things.” – Jayden
“I would hide behind people and say BOO! No one could scare me.” – Nour
“I wouldn’t like to be invisible because I would feel lonely.” - Avin

[color=#ff0000]Everyone looked the same.[/color] “Everyone would read the same books and eat the same breakfast. I would laugh!” Alex B.
“I would be afraid because my Mom couldn’t find me.” –Katie
“No one would be unique, it wouldn’t even be invented.” – Parsa

[color=#ff0000]The Earth needed your help[/color]. “I would fly up into the air to see where the Earth needed me most and I would be there in a heartbeat.” – George

[color=#ff0000]You were 100 years old[/color]. “I would be the coolest Grandma in a band. Super Grandma!” –Daria

[color=#ff0000]The world was in black and white and colours didn’t exist[/color]. “Everything would be boring and patterns would the same.” – Parsa

[color=#ff0000]Our school was made of Lego[/color]. “I would build the most beautiful castle of Lego.”- Veronica.

不二周助 2013-6-27 19:11

很不错,可爱。.

finnair_hl_2004 2013-6-27 22:00

回复 2楼不二周助 的帖子

是啊,我就是觉得孩子的想像和思维是那么的不同。

太可爱了!.

pp_dream 2013-6-27 22:05

You could fly. “I would be a traffic light for the helicopters.”

可爱:lol

然后,我们装上很多摄像头,呵呵.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 想像的翅膀