查看完整版本: Women's Day

loveneverdies 2009-3-3 10:20

Women's Day?

The day for those who hold up half of sky is due this weekend.  I have some weird questions to warm up, like it or not, just for fun:

1. do you like being a woman?  why?

2. do you think you are fairly treated as a woman in your family/workplace, or anywhere else, you name it. And...WHY?

3. speaking of the you-name-it place, how about BED? Are you satisfied? What is your s.. fantasies?  You know what I mean, right?
(Hey, LD, please give your ok to this topic, we are not kids, right? Kinda of embarrassing to talk about it Chinese)

Guys, throw your coins here! Let's party!.

冰城来客 2009-3-3 10:48

sofa[em08].

loveneverdies 2009-3-3 11:13

here are my answers:
1. do you like being a woman?  why?
I used to hate being a girl.  because my dad prefers boys. I was the underdog in the house when I was a kid.
Now I am Ok with being a woman since it is not optional.  I easily rest in peace with reality.  If you can not change, why not enjoy it!

2. do you think you are fairly treated as a woman in your family/workplace, or anywhere else, you name it. And...WHY?
I often tell my son: you follow your teachers'  word at school, but at home, mom is in command.  
This is different story in office. I am working in an industry that women plays supporting role.  Well, my job is like a hobby to me, so I dont really care how they treat me as long as I get my  money  till the end of month.

3. speaking of the you-name-it place, how about BED? Are you satisfied? What is your s.. fantasies?  

I will leave this one till the women's day.....

merry77 2009-3-3 12:38

"kinda = kind of " as I understand, and no another "of" needed?.

混凝土 2009-3-3 13:17

well~~~
i like to be woman, because i have much more feelings than men, and more things to do...

i realized and accepted the differences between men and women since long, and i don't think it should be fair since we should play our own roles in families and workplaes.

sex is important but not the most important thing in a relationship,  keep lerarning and trying, and .... have fun!!!

[[i] 本帖最后由 混凝土 于 2009-3-3 14:35 编辑 [/i]].

loveneverdies 2009-3-3 15:01

[quote]原帖由 [i]merry77[/i] 于 2009-3-3 12:38 发表 [url=http://ww123.net/baby/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=4535251&ptid=4620063][img]http://ww123.net/baby/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url]
"kinda = kind of " as I understand, and no another "of" needed? [/quote]
Yes, dear.  kinda is colloquial, the informal way to say " kind of", "sort of", etc..
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Women's Day

Processed in 2 queries